2014 Nissan 370Z Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $28,125 - $28,928.

10/7.5

9.4

Based on 90 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

9.8/10
Previous | 1 ... 16 17 18 | Next

HOPE ITS NOT TOTALED!!!!

By on Monday, February 15, 2010

"Great car. people stop and complement me everywhere I go. Very quick and fun to drive under pressure. A lil rough on easing around day to day driving though. Unfortunately I've only had the car for about a month and on a rainy sleet covered morning the car spun around and went into a ditch. On rainy days i suggest never turning off the VDC control shift easy and have very good insurance. The repair bill is already almost $18,000 and I was only going about 35 mph. But it is nice having a car that not very many other people have. There are only about 2 others in the area besides mine and I live in a military comunity."

Tight and fast

By on Monday, January 18, 2010

"This car is a tuned hot rod. Suspension is definetly set for cornering at high speeds. Awsome styling and people stop me to tell me so. A true "eye-turner" when you drive in town."

Porsche has nothing on me...

By on Saturday, January 16, 2010

"Traded in my 350z for the 370z, what a difference!! This car is outstanding in every way. If your debating, dont hesitate. Buy it and enjoy!!!"

Better than 350Z

By on Tuesday, December 22, 2009

"When I first saw it, I was surprised how nice it was. I wanted to buy the 350Z at first, but when I got to see the 370Z in person, I changed my mind. The 370Z is alot better than the 350Z in everyway. Interior, space, exterior, POWER, HANDLING and so much more details. Nissan did a fantastic job with the New Z. I got the 370Z sport package and I am proud to own it. Only down side was the audio. without bose, the stock audio is very distorted. recommended either stick with bose or upgrade yourself. Ride is very good for a sport car. Engine is very loud after high revs and a tad noisy fuel pump. other than that, I am very Happy with it. =)"

Bang for the Buck!

By on Friday, December 18, 2009

"I was really surprised by this car! For the most part about the quality of the interior which I considered very cheap on the 350Z but the 370Z I found to be nearly identical in luxury compared to the G37. I love the Synchro-Rev Match feature..It's perfect for sitting in stop and go traffic as it is so smooth when you downshift. The 19" Rays Wheels get lots of compliments and the car makes people turn their heads just walking down the street, even though it shares a similar silouhette to the 350 it is much edgier and exotic. My complaints are very few, one - engine doesn't sound as sweet as the 350Z, two - rear visibility, three - I wish the seats had bigger bolsters! This is a sports car and it needs sports seats. My Mazda3 has bigger bolsters! Anyways, I'm not going to complain about road noise or no back seats because it's a sports car and those are things I don't expect from one. It would be nice to have fog lights or maybe led lights but not a big deal! Overall a great car for the money! It might lack some of the finesse of the Cayman S but it is definitely worth saving 20-30k!"

Previous | 1 ... 16 17 18 | Next