2012 Nissan 370Z

9.4

Based on 102 Ratings for the 2009 - 2016 models.

9.7/10

From technical data to the road little faults

By on Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Pros: "Synchronized rev matching"

Cons: "A better exhaust note would be nice."

"I bought the 2011 Tutoring sport 370Z. With the sport package the 370Z can pull one G on the skid pad, Ferrari Enzo can do it in 1.05 G. Translated into real-world scenario that would be going 60 mph around a standard new condition Cloverleaf style freeway exit, weather permitted. I would say the acceleration is better than most and good for the city but the handling is super car quality. Definitely a turnkey race car that can only be truly appreciated at a race car track. However the real world Road worthiness of this car allows someone to drive to the track in In relative comfort and be competitive once there."

Nice

By on Friday, May 04, 2012

Pros: "a bit pricey"

Cons: "choice of colors"

"Had a 2004 350Z, traded it in 2007 with 27000 miles. The dealer did not even put it on the lot. Had someone come and get it the next day! Now have a 2011 370Z...much less tire noise, much nicer interior, and great looks/speed/handling. The only downside is entry/exit as I am over 6'."

Sweet Car!!!!

By on Saturday, November 27, 2010

"Fantastic Car. Hugs the corners, acceration is great. Owned a older Corvette, thou not as fast off the line, it handles better and accerates with the same "throw you back in your seat" as the Corvette. Did I say, this car handles fantastic, it hugs the corners twice as better than the Vette. Where the Vette rear end would slide aroung on me, this car absoutely hugs the corners. The braking system is great, no problems there. The style "screams" drive me. You can't go wrong with this car, reliable, dependable, and just absolutely fun to drive."

BETTER THAN MY VETTE

By on Sunday, May 09, 2010

"TRADED A 2007 CORVETTE FOR MY Z AND COULD NOT BE HAPPIER.Z IS MORE FUN TO DRIVE .EVEN THOUGH BOTH CARS ARE ABOUT THE SAME WEIGHT,THE Z FEELS MUCH SMALLER AND LIGHTER.THE Z IS MUCH EASIER TO DRIVE HARD.BEST SPORTS CAR FOR THE MONEY.20K LESS THAN THE VETTE.ONLY COMPLAINT IS THE SEATS COULD BE A LITTLE MORE COMFORTABLE."

Looks great, performs even better!!

By on Saturday, January 14, 2012

Pros: "Reasonably priced, great handling, sexy, FUN!"

Cons: "loud inside - too much road noise"

"I wasn't a fan of the 350Z but the 370Z takes my breath away every time I get in it. I'm constantly getting compliments on it from strangers..even after 3 years of owenership! I've got 40,000 miles on it and no major issues to speak of. I will add that I race my car regularly and even with that added wear and tear it's held up great. I'd say my only complaint is that it's a bit loud inside. There's not a lot of soundproofing in the car so road noise can be kind of annoying, especially with the stock tires. So, in summary, best "economy" sports car for the money...handles great, looks hot, reliable, and just plain old fun. [for reference I've owned a Mazda RX-8, Subaru WRX, Subaru WRX STi and I'd take the 370Z over any of them)"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan 370Z near Honolulu. See local deals