2012 Nissan 370Z

9.4

Based on 100 Ratings for the 2009 - 2016 models.

9.7/10

From technical data to the road little faults

By on Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Pros: "Synchronized rev matching"

Cons: "A better exhaust note would be nice."

"I bought the 2011 Tutoring sport 370Z. With the sport package the 370Z can pull one G on the skid pad, Ferrari Enzo can do it in 1.05 G. Translated into real-world scenario that would be going 60 mph around a standard new condition Cloverleaf style freeway exit, weather permitted. I would say the acceleration is better than most and good for the city but the handling is super car quality. Definitely a turnkey race car that can only be truly appreciated at a race car track. However the real world Road worthiness of this car allows someone to drive to the track in In relative comfort and be competitive once there."

Never a GM Car Again! GO NISSAN 370Z

By on Saturday, January 14, 2012

Pros: "Excellent Handling, Exceptional Detail, Reliabilit"

Cons: "No Satellite Radio on Base Model"

"Finally got rid of my "Chevrolet Camaro LEMON" and saw the light to finally own the car I should of bought to begin with Nissan 370z convertable. This car has everything the Camaro doesn't. Reliablity, style, better handling, and overall a AWESOME car. Road noice doesnt matter to me. It's a sports car! It supposed to be noisy. I was very surprised to how it handles corners, and this car has power. It is a bit pricey, but I would pay more money for reliability any day. Seating comfort is a bit more to get used to, especially for tall people like me. Short people will REALLY love this car. For all of you out there debating on a Camaro, don't waste your time. You can tell Nissan spent more quality time designing this car, and it shows! . Chevrolet may give you more options in the Camaro, but its all cheap plastic! Not to mention I spent 7 months dealing with transmission issues before the first oil change! In Summary - go for the NISSAN 370Z!"

I have to keep reminding myself ...

By on Monday, October 24, 2011

Pros: "Fast, nimble, good mileage, nice lines"

Cons: "Tire noise on Sport Model, chin spoiler"

Outside Shot

"I have to keep reminding myself that this is a serious sports car. I decided since I liked my '04 350Z so much, that I'd buy one of these for a daily driver. Another one of the deciding factors for me was how nice my wife's 2011 Maxima was. It has the same engine (detuned) and drove like my old 350Z through the mountains. I was so impressed by that I had to drive a new 370Z. Once driven... I was sold. It's one or two levels above the previous 350Z. This car drives, looks, feels so good. I bought the 7 speed auto because this car is going to be for my daily commute duty. After I drove it for a while I realized it's faster than the 6 speed and you can still up shift and downshift in manual mode and it does the rev-matching for you. Simply Wow !!!! I mean 7K shifts automatically...bang, bang, bang.... and your gone. Ease on those brakes though as they are really good too. I bunch of times I've found myself flying around 30mph turns @ 60mph without effort or real worry. In my C5 corvette I'd have to pay real close attention or I'd find my rear end stepping out. Not so in the Z. It tracks even better than the Vette and the transistions are super quick and tight. The factory tires handled great but, a bit noisy so I bought top of the line Michelin Super Sport tires to quiet it down a little on rough roads. With the MSS the car became an even better handler, quieter, and you don't feel the imperfection of the road so much. In my opinion a must have. However, most will not mind the sound levels in stock form and the stock tires are very good. The only other thing that bothered me was the Sport Front Chin Spoiler. It is about 1.5 inches closer to the road surface. It scrapes on all but the most mild driveways. I have taken off the front chin spoiler and it still looks good. Now I can get into and out of my driveway and others without stopping and creeping up with spoiler noises. When this happens it doesn't mess up anthing but the lower edge and is barely noticable. It just sounds aweful going into the shopping center. Not to mention everyone behind you has to stop as you creep up the driveway. Once those two items were taken care of: I can not find anything wrong with this $30K 370Z Base Sport with A7. This is one car... like my last Z that I expect to own over 5years... Errr Until they come out with a hybrid that has more power, looks the same and gets 50 mpg. It will happen."

Outside Shot

BETTER THAN MY VETTE

By on Sunday, May 09, 2010

"TRADED A 2007 CORVETTE FOR MY Z AND COULD NOT BE HAPPIER.Z IS MORE FUN TO DRIVE .EVEN THOUGH BOTH CARS ARE ABOUT THE SAME WEIGHT,THE Z FEELS MUCH SMALLER AND LIGHTER.THE Z IS MUCH EASIER TO DRIVE HARD.BEST SPORTS CAR FOR THE MONEY.20K LESS THAN THE VETTE.ONLY COMPLAINT IS THE SEATS COULD BE A LITTLE MORE COMFORTABLE."

Porsche has nothing on me...

By on Saturday, January 16, 2010

"Traded in my 350z for the 370z, what a difference!! This car is outstanding in every way. If your debating, dont hesitate. Buy it and enjoy!!!"

Dream Car

By on Friday, January 20, 2012

Pros: "Nimble and better on fuel compared to others."

Cons: "Maintenance is very difficult and complex."

A gleaming jewel in the concrete jungle

"I remember having graduated form college back in 2007 and reading articles on the next 350z that Nissan was secretly developing. I absorbed all the information on its development, pictures of the test mules and visited the Nissan website constantly. Then I saw it in the showroom and I knew I had to have it. 30k miles later I still love it and it's still scary fast! :)"

A gleaming jewel in the concrete jungle

Love everything about this car

By on Saturday, September 24, 2011

Pros: "Great value and hang on when you floor it."

Cons: "Some blind spots, but hey, it's a roadster."

"Having owned several BMW's I was a little hesitant to purchase this roadster. I have found it to be an incredible value and a heck a lot of fun to drive. As fast and fun as any BMW that I have owned. Don't know about long term reliability since I only have 1600 miles,however; so far I'm very pleased."

Better than 350Z

By on Tuesday, December 22, 2009

"When I first saw it, I was surprised how nice it was. I wanted to buy the 350Z at first, but when I got to see the 370Z in person, I changed my mind. The 370Z is alot better than the 350Z in everyway. Interior, space, exterior, POWER, HANDLING and so much more details. Nissan did a fantastic job with the New Z. I got the 370Z sport package and I am proud to own it. Only down side was the audio. without bose, the stock audio is very distorted. recommended either stick with bose or upgrade yourself. Ride is very good for a sport car. Engine is very loud after high revs and a tad noisy fuel pump. other than that, I am very Happy with it. =)"

Great Exclusive Ride

By on Thursday, January 05, 2012

Pros: "Great Performance"

Cons: "Gear Box may lag slightly behind performance"

"Pros: Very high performance. Solid Steering and smooth ride. Surprisingly spacious inside for a two seater. No Road noise. Good/clean interior. Cons: Touchy 1 to 2 shifting. Some rattling noise in gear box when driving in first gear."

this car is simply amazing nothing feels like it,

By on Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Pros: "handling, syncro rev match, power,engine sound."

Cons: "no trunk space and its hard to back up."

"it inspires confidence and gives you the feel that your in something serious. it feels like a cockpit of a plane and the legendary Z emblem on the steering wheel and key lets you know nissan put its passion and pride into every bit. It cant beat its compitition becuase it dosent have any, nothing for its price range can perform or feel like a Z."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan 370Z near Honolulu. See local deals