2011 Nissan 370Z

9.4

Based on 102 Ratings for the 2009 - 2016 models.

9.7/10

Awesome car

By on Thursday, July 25, 2013

Pros: "smooth drive and super fun"

Cons: "expensive to purchase"

"The only thing I don't like about my car is that it is a 2 seater, but I knew this going in to it obviously. I love my car, it is such a smooth ride and so fun to drive. Sometimes when I walk up to it in a parking lot I just say to myself DANG that is a pretty car. Favorite car I have ever owned!"

It holds its own

By on Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, good acceleration, great looks"

Cons: "throttle lag, rugged transmission, thin paint, oil"

waxed

"Ive had this car for a couple years and havent had a single mechanical issue. I looks good, its defenitly a head turner. Its got plenty of acceleration and great handeling. It feels tight around the corners with the right tires. Decent in gas I average 19.5-20 mpg strictly city driving. Comfortable seats and cabin room. Mine is a touring with leather/suede/ heated seats. Its a huge upgrade fron the 350Z. Great breaking power. The only things I dont like is visiblilty back from the driver seat, loud engine, oil temp during summer, and I would like little more power in low end and top end. Its no slug by any means though. Midrange power is good specially during city driving which where the mid range power comes in. Oil changes are decent insurance is high, but its a sports car and its to be expected. Get you one!"

My video

waxed

you tube channel

Never a GM Car Again! GO NISSAN 370Z

By on Saturday, January 14, 2012

Pros: "Excellent Handling, Exceptional Detail, Reliabilit"

Cons: "No Satellite Radio on Base Model"

"Finally got rid of my "Chevrolet Camaro LEMON" and saw the light to finally own the car I should of bought to begin with Nissan 370z convertable. This car has everything the Camaro doesn't. Reliablity, style, better handling, and overall a AWESOME car. Road noice doesnt matter to me. It's a sports car! It supposed to be noisy. I was very surprised to how it handles corners, and this car has power. It is a bit pricey, but I would pay more money for reliability any day. Seating comfort is a bit more to get used to, especially for tall people like me. Short people will REALLY love this car. For all of you out there debating on a Camaro, don't waste your time. You can tell Nissan spent more quality time designing this car, and it shows! . Chevrolet may give you more options in the Camaro, but its all cheap plastic! Not to mention I spent 7 months dealing with transmission issues before the first oil change! In Summary - go for the NISSAN 370Z!"

I have to keep reminding myself ...

By on Monday, October 24, 2011

Pros: "Fast, nimble, good mileage, nice lines"

Cons: "Tire noise on Sport Model, chin spoiler"

Outside Shot

"I have to keep reminding myself that this is a serious sports car. I decided since I liked my '04 350Z so much, that I'd buy one of these for a daily driver. Another one of the deciding factors for me was how nice my wife's 2011 Maxima was. It has the same engine (detuned) and drove like my old 350Z through the mountains. I was so impressed by that I had to drive a new 370Z. Once driven... I was sold. It's one or two levels above the previous 350Z. This car drives, looks, feels so good. I bought the 7 speed auto because this car is going to be for my daily commute duty. After I drove it for a while I realized it's faster than the 6 speed and you can still up shift and downshift in manual mode and it does the rev-matching for you. Simply Wow !!!! I mean 7K shifts automatically...bang, bang, bang.... and your gone. Ease on those brakes though as they are really good too. I bunch of times I've found myself flying around 30mph turns @ 60mph without effort or real worry. In my C5 corvette I'd have to pay real close attention or I'd find my rear end stepping out. Not so in the Z. It tracks even better than the Vette and the transistions are super quick and tight. The factory tires handled great but, a bit noisy so I bought top of the line Michelin Super Sport tires to quiet it down a little on rough roads. With the MSS the car became an even better handler, quieter, and you don't feel the imperfection of the road so much. In my opinion a must have. However, most will not mind the sound levels in stock form and the stock tires are very good. The only other thing that bothered me was the Sport Front Chin Spoiler. It is about 1.5 inches closer to the road surface. It scrapes on all but the most mild driveways. I have taken off the front chin spoiler and it still looks good. Now I can get into and out of my driveway and others without stopping and creeping up with spoiler noises. When this happens it doesn't mess up anthing but the lower edge and is barely noticable. It just sounds aweful going into the shopping center. Not to mention everyone behind you has to stop as you creep up the driveway. Once those two items were taken care of: I can not find anything wrong with this $30K 370Z Base Sport with A7. This is one car... like my last Z that I expect to own over 5years... Errr Until they come out with a hybrid that has more power, looks the same and gets 50 mpg. It will happen."

Outside Shot

Turns heads everywhere you go.

By on Friday, April 22, 2011

"I bought the Nismo in the winter in IL. I was concerned about driving the car in the winter, but I just changed the tires and was able to drive in the snow. I couldn't wait to drive the car on a clean road with out snow. And WOW what a great sport car. And for the price, I compare the Nismo to a Porsche and people on the road have stop me to ask me about the car. I Love it."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan 370Z near Honolulu. See local deals