2011 Nissan 370Z

9.4

Based on 105 Ratings for the 2009 - 2017 models.

9.7/10

Beware of original tires

By on Thursday, November 24, 2011

Pros: "Cost a lot but makes me smile; always complimented"

Cons: "useless dash board gauges"

"This is my second "Z" and both needed new tires by 12000 miles. When they redesigned the interior from the 350 to 370 they removed my favorite features like the digital speedometer and the flat tire indicator with individual tire pressure guages. The font on the navigation is too small. Also there is a big "blind spot" issue when trying to look behind you. But still, I love my "Z"."

You won't be sorry.

By on Friday, October 21, 2011

"I've owned her since she rolled out of the factory. When test driving any other sports car in its price range, the z won me over hands down."

Rocket on wheels

By on Tuesday, August 17, 2010

"Great value. Easy to use instruments but tight cabin ( over 200lbs forget it). Fun to drive, handles better than my old '98 Vette. Only negative is road noise from rear tires, needs better insulation in wheel wells. Strongly recommend to anyone looking for a great little sports car at a nominal price. Can even fit two sets of golf clubs in hatch space. Go for it, you won't regret it!!!!"

Touring

By on Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Pros: "I do enjoy driving this car every day to work."

Cons: "Very bad blind spots."

"I have had my car for 4 month and drive 120 miles round trip to work. Average gas mileage, have not made more than 24 mpg for city (Houston). There are major blind spots. I wish the speedometer was in the middle instead of the RPM gage. Part of the speedometer is blocked by the hand gear shift on steering wheel. I am 5'11" and there is plenty of room. You passenger will not have a drink holder unless you trust the small one on the door."

More fun than a Corvette

By on Monday, January 21, 2013

Pros: "Looks exotic, a blast to drive, you don't see many"

Cons: "Little storage, fragile front spoiler, loud tires"

"I bought a new 2012 370 Nismo Z last January and it is the most entertaining car I have ever owned. With the wing and different fromt end and 19" wheels, don't drive it if you don't like attention. It is very fast and handles like a dream. Traction control and synchro rev match make it even better. OK, now for the bad: The Bose stereo was not available in 2012, but is in 2013. The original tires were terrible! They were so loud, I could not hear my radio, and they were showing cord at 12K miles. Beware of curbs and steep driveways. Gas mileage is not great, and precious little storage space. But! I LOVE this car! I look forward to driving it to work every day!"

Best. Sports Car Pound for Pound Under $50K

By on Sunday, May 17, 2015

Pros: "power styling finish price smooth responsive 6sp"

Cons: "blind spots."

"love this ride. had an 09 and bought an updated 12 with the latest toys and fully loaded. leather nav. bluetooth. power everything. stylin and finish inside and out a great. a real head turner and you dont see these all over the place. lots of power and great handling. cant find a better sports car for under $50K. the Z wont disappoint! dusted off the line mustangs. camaros. challengers, 911s and the occasional pre stingray vette. get the 6 speed to really enjoy this ride. leave the auto trans for the grandpas and their vettes. only cons are the. blind spots. but unless youre looking for po po who cares. also cabin is truly sports car size 5-11 and i just fit. nissn needs to add a sunroof too."

In my mind this is the perfect sports car!!

By on Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Pros: "Great looks, great ride for a great price!"

"I've owned several sports cars in my life but this one out did all of them. For the price, there is no sports car on the market that performs and looks as great as this one."

What a ride for the money

By on Sunday, April 7, 2013

Pros: "Great price Handling is great"

Cons: "coupe stock radio and speakers suck upgrade"

"The coupe is the best car I've purchased. What a value. Ride is so smooth quick and responds. Fun to drive anywhere. They could of put a better radio in the coupe. This Z is so quiet compared to the old Z s"

Nismo Driver

By on Monday, October 25, 2010

"Cool car, but I wish it had leather interior after having it a while now. Twin Turbo upgrade would make it top notch and even make me forget about the leather wish. The Nismo is a lot of fun to drive, but does ride fairly rough compared to other vehicles I've owned. It responds well to the gas pedal and handlign overall is pretty responsive."

Fun

By on Monday, May 12, 2014

Pros: "Great handling...good power...fun to drive."

Cons: "Poor visability...high road/tire noise."

"Purchased vehicle new and it's been fun to drive and own. Value as far as bang 4 the buck is high. Has performance to match more expensive brands. Handles great and more than adequate power. I avg. 20 mpg in a typical week...mostly work commute. Major cons would be high level of road/tire noise as not much noise deadening was used in wheel wells."

Lots of fun to drive!

By on Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Pros: "Lots of fun to drive"

Cons: "has some blind spots"

"I purchased this car and absolutely love it. Lots of fun to drive especially in the mountains and an places where you can open it up. Excellent gas mileage considering what it is. On 2 trips of approx 1000 miles each averaged 27-29 miles per gallon and that was not being a conservative driver (doing speed limit)."

Fast-Noisy-Raw Race Car

By on Saturday, May 16, 2015

"If you want a true sports car youll like it. If you are need a quiet ride and a back seat dont buy. Accelerates and corners like a beast. Tromp on it at 60mph and the trip to 100 mph is a rush. oh yea buy a radar detector first."

Best car I've ever had

By on Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Pros: "very fast, looks amazing, comfortable inside"

Cons: "22 mpg, no storage, weak stereo, blind spots"

"This car handles and drives great and it's very fast for the price and amount of HP it has. It's a lot faster than most other cars in the same general class, outperforming the v6 mustang or camaro, FR-S, genesis turbo/v6, cayman, etc. The throttle is very responsive and the 6 speed transmission is smooth. The traction control is always kicking in. The seats are comfortable but it is tight inside. I'm 6'4" and I fit, but if I was even an inch taller it'd probably not have worked. You have to learn to trust the mirrors because you simply cannot see the rear quarter without them. There's also no room to store anything at all. I've had a passenger and 2 laptop bags in there and it was pretty cramped. The stereo is very lame and you'll need to replace the door speakers with something better immediately. I get a lot of compliments though and everybody who's been inside has been very impressed ."

one of my best cars in about 10 I've owned

By on Monday, June 16, 2014

Pros: "Great styling, really powerful."

Cons: "Just the balky synchro in first to second."

"Very reliable and fun to drive. Great build quality. Unbelievable value for the money. Resale holds up well too. Takes a while to master a somewhat notchy clutch/transmission combo; but not a deal breaker by any means. Would buy another if they ever change the style. Great Japanese engineering and quality. Except for a somewhat imperfect first to second synchromesh connection. Otherwise, would recommend to anyone."

Fun car

By on Sunday, August 10, 2014

"This is my 4th nissan z car I have owned a 260zx turbo, 350z convertable, a 2009 370z convertable and now this 2012 370z convertable roadster and is a very exciting & fun car to drive. This car handles well with the top up or down. Love this car!"

Sexy, Stylish and fun

By on Friday, August 29, 2014

Pros: "Styling, performance, price, fun"

Cons: "Poor rearward visibility, road noise, storage room"

"Remember that this is a pure sports car, so lets not knock off points for passenger room, MPG and such. The good: 1. The styling, engineering and design are top notch. Quality, finish and fit are also excellent. 2. Performance is great...handling, acceleration, stopping power and top end. 3. Very reliable and maintenance costs are reasonable. 4. A good value for what you get. The bad: 1. Rear visibility is poor. 2. Hatch area is too small. 3. Road noise from tires. 4. Clutch is a little noisy when releasing in 1st and 2nd gear. 5. No interior hatch release. Overall a great sports car. There are lots of aftermarket upgrades if you want more performance or for appearance. Really most complaints are nitpicking. If you want a high performance Japanese sports car for a reasonable price it cannot be beat."

Absolutely love this car

By on Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Pros: "Power, Looks, Handling, Driveability"

Cons: "Road noise (it IS a sports car)"

"Waited almost a year for my dealer to find me exactly what I wanted, and couldn't be happier with it. So much fun to drive, Tons of power for a small car and handles incredibly. I get alot of comments on its appearance, because you don't see them everyday, and its such a sexy car in Black cherry."

DID YOU WANT A SPORT CAR?

By on Wednesday, November 17, 2010

"THIS IS A TRUE SPORT CAR FOR SOMEONE THAT WANT TO SPENT LESS THEN 50,000. I HEAR PEOPLE TALK ABOUT COMFORT, ROAD NOISE, NON LEATHER SEATS,ETC,ETC,ETC. IT A SPORTS CAR,IT UNDER 50,000....LIVE WITH IT.AT 19 I GOT MY FIRST SPORT MUSLE CAR:1970,350,CAMARO. I AM NOW 55 AND WANT ONE FOR THE ROAD, MY 2010, PLAMTUIM 370 TOURING ALL THE WAY LIVE 370 NISSAN. I LIKE IT!"

Head Turner

By on Thursday, March 25, 2010

"I luv my Z I come from a family of Z owners and this is the best since 1982"

A lot of Sports car for the price.

By on Sunday, November 4, 2012

Pros: "Best Z ever as far a sportiness and fun to drive"

Cons: "N/A yet... good dealer support if ever needed."

"I have owned several of the Nissan Z cars, and this is by far the sportiest of all Z cars. When you consider what you get verses other cars in this class and slightly above in pricing. You simply get more with the 370Z. Overall fun car to drive fast, you need to be aware of what the car can deliver and the way it handles. Equipped well the roadster has the touring and sport packages, see the long list of equipment, including larger brakes and calipers, 19" Ray wheels, there really is not much more you need for a sports car in this class."

Solid, cheap sports car

By on Thursday, December 29, 2011

"Shifty and light. Fun."

Near excellent vehicle!

By on Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Pros: "Could have a Porsche badge!"

Cons: "1 cupholder, limited truck space."

"This car should carry the upscale Infiniti badge. Quality and workmanship is excellent, power is outta this world, all in a nice package. A lot of fun to drive. It doesn't have the most comfy ride and being a soft-top, road noise is very evident."

Good job Nissan

By on Saturday, November 26, 2011

Pros: "great bang for the buck"

Cons: "road noise.. stock tires"

"after test driving 5 different makes n models this stood out.. very well put together.. none of the cheap plastic feel you get with the other sports cars in this price range"

Do not miss my BMW at all! Love this awesome car!

By on Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Pros: "Solid, fun to drive, great looking"

Cons: "Some outside noise as expected with soft top"

"I have very much enjoyed driving this car. Even after having a BMW, Audi, Lexus and misc. other vehicles, this has been my favorite. It is an absolutely solid vehicle, and exudes quality. So many compliments on this car! Combine that with the price as compared with other sport convertibles and you also have a great value."

Must own or at least test drive

By on Tuesday, March 1, 2011

"I owned a 2008 350z and traded up for the 370z. Biggest difference is the keyless start & the increase in HP, which is nice. No more trying to stuff a key in and scratching up the interior. Also the option of the Euro fog lamp is a must. Only one in KC I know of that has the option and the car is a head turner. Sexy lines and plenty of HP for a car under 3400lbs"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan 370Z near Honolulu. See local deals