2011 Nissan 370Z

9.4

Based on 105 Ratings for the 2009 - 2017 models.

9.7/10

Better than 350Z

By on Tuesday, December 22, 2009

"When I first saw it, I was surprised how nice it was. I wanted to buy the 350Z at first, but when I got to see the 370Z in person, I changed my mind. The 370Z is alot better than the 350Z in everyway. Interior, space, exterior, POWER, HANDLING and so much more details. Nissan did a fantastic job with the New Z. I got the 370Z sport package and I am proud to own it. Only down side was the audio. without bose, the stock audio is very distorted. recommended either stick with bose or upgrade yourself. Ride is very good for a sport car. Engine is very loud after high revs and a tad noisy fuel pump. other than that, I am very Happy with it. =)"

Best bang for the buck

By on Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Pros: "Don't see one at every light."

Cons: "None."

"At the price there's nothing close. This is my 4th Z. Says it all. I have the Roadster but both models are awesome."

Had to buy two I liked it so much

By on Tuesday, August 11, 2009

"Fast, Sleek, Impressive I wanted something fast and man did I get it. My car turns eyes everywhere I go. My wife liked mine so much she had to have one for herself so now my garage houses two of these beauties."

a driver's car

By on Friday, November 8, 2013

Pros: "race car performance but very streetible"

"Previously, I had a 2003 350z for eight years and bought the 370z without hesitation. If you are a 'driver' this car is the best bang for your buck. Plenty of power (330 Hp) and handles like its on rails. Its quick as a cat and looks great sitting still. I don't think you can beat it at this price for performance, styling, handling and smiles per mile."

Nize.... FUN Z34

By on Saturday, May 18, 2013

Pros: "Styling, Powerful, good handling, comfort"

Cons: "Small boot and compartment, excessive cabin noise"

"I love this car. It has all the bell and whizz my 300ZX doesn't have. Incredible road tracking, handling, power, and electronic gadgets. Pro. + Styling, Powerful engine, handling, level of comfort Con. - Big booty on the outside (small inside), somewhat high level of road noise in cabin area, small glove compartment. I have a lot more space in my 300ZX. Overall, it is an ideal and a true breed sport coupe. Run ride and awesome handling machine."

I own a 2013 and I love it!

By on Thursday, March 21, 2013

Pros: "fast for cheap, handles really well, nice interior"

Cons: "space is limited but not bad"

"I own a gun metallic 2013 370z coupe with the sport package. I have about 6,000 miles on the car and I love it. I am a bigger guy who is 6'3 and about 225 pounds and I fit in the car with no problems comfortably. I find the space in the trunk is often more than enough or two people or running to get some groceries. I love the look of the car and all I did was put on the stillen long tube cold air intakes and I have the same horsepower (about 350hp) as the NIMSO 370z for way less money than a NISMO. My dad has a mustang GT and every time I go home he just says how good looking it is and that he doesn't see as many on the road as the mustang GT. My girlfriend loves the car and likes to be seen in it. So far it has been great and I have people ask me about the car sometimes at gas stations and store parking lots, so it seems people really like it. It's over all a great sports car with similar performance stats for less money then a BMW M3, an Audi TTS, a corvette, camaro, challenger, or the mustang GT."

great sports car for the value

By on Sunday, April 1, 2012

Pros: "Great performance for the buck, fun to drive"

Cons: "none."

"Great sports car. As a daily driver it is very comfortable and definitely glad i purchased the vehicle! I would strongly recommend the touring package, not so much the sports package. With touring package you get leather power seats with heaters, bose sound system with the sub, auto dimming mirror, heated outside mirrors; in my opinion its well worth the additional $$$. With sports package you get, bigger brakes, bigger wheels, limited slip diferencial, and rev-matching on manual (its fun at first, but then it doesn't feel like you're driving a manual car anymore). Great car, great value, not many on the street, head turner, performance for the money. (Its not a porsche, but if put CaymanS and 370z... almost identical performance for the fraction of the price). Would recommend to anyone who's looking for a sports car, however, i wouldnt recommend it to a person whos expecting the comfort and practicality of a family sedan or suv... its a sports car with attitude on the budget."

Like driving a go kart!

By on Sunday, January 1, 2012

"Excellent performance, haven't found a corner yet that would be a challenge for this car to take. Took on a Porsche Cayman and stayed right on his bumper...of course I don't CONDONE that type of driving. Only drawback I've experienced is all the kids keep trying to get me to race them, and it gets annoying, that and there isn't much space in the "trunk"?! But it's a 370Z I didn't buy it to be a grocery getter. BUY THIS CAR You'll LOVE it!"

Continuous Problems

By on Friday, April 18, 2014

Pros: "nice looking car, fun to drive"

Cons: "continuous problems with manual transmissions"

"Purchased new. Excessive oil consumption=engine replacement while under warranty (not uncommon), routine Concentric Slave Cylinder failure (will leave you stranded with no previous warning)causes clutch pedal to remain stuck on the floor and the car left immobile. Repair to this product is in excess of $1000.00, and may fail again within low mileage. Steering Wheel locking mechanism replaced while under warranty (vehicle recall). On a good note, the car starts without interruptions but is unreliable because of routine problems with the concentric slave cylinder. If buying a Z, buy the automatic transmission, as you will definitely have problems with the standard transmission."

Best Z yet

By on Tuesday, October 6, 2009

"I bought this car and Im luving it. The styling and performance is well worth the price. The Z interior feels is up to Lexus/Infinity level. The body style doesnt bored me at all. you must see in person to appreciated. photo wont cut it. Handling is awesome and horse power is Awesome, but going to high RPMs feels harsh. To me, the 370Z is serious sport car with great power and handling. Nissan did a awesome job and Im happy to own it. =D by the way, ITS FAST!"

Great Exclusive Ride

By on Thursday, January 5, 2012

Pros: "Great Performance"

Cons: "Gear Box may lag slightly behind performance"

"Pros: Very high performance. Solid Steering and smooth ride. Surprisingly spacious inside for a two seater. No Road noise. Good/clean interior. Cons: Touchy 1 to 2 shifting. Some rattling noise in gear box when driving in first gear."

this car is simply amazing nothing feels like it,

By on Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Pros: "handling, syncro rev match, power,engine sound."

Cons: "no trunk space and its hard to back up."

"it inspires confidence and gives you the feel that your in something serious. it feels like a cockpit of a plane and the legendary Z emblem on the steering wheel and key lets you know nissan put its passion and pride into every bit. It cant beat its compitition becuase it dosent have any, nothing for its price range can perform or feel like a Z."

bang for the buck

By on Sunday, March 27, 2011

"This car is outstanding if your looking for performance and to show off in front of people. It literally performs like a porsche but for half price. The only downfall is that you have half an inch of snow and this vehicle wont get far...i drove through out one winter already and i cursed every day. Definitely powerful enough, i even smoked 2010 camaro ss which has much more power..I love my car"

Tight and fast

By on Monday, January 18, 2010

"This car is a tuned hot rod. Suspension is definetly set for cornering at high speeds. Awsome styling and people stop me to tell me so. A true "eye-turner" when you drive in town."

Looks great, performs even better!!

By on Saturday, January 14, 2012

Pros: "Reasonably priced, great handling, sexy, FUN!"

Cons: "loud inside - too much road noise"

"I wasn't a fan of the 350Z but the 370Z takes my breath away every time I get in it. I'm constantly getting compliments on it from strangers..even after 3 years of owenership! I've got 40,000 miles on it and no major issues to speak of. I will add that I race my car regularly and even with that added wear and tear it's held up great. I'd say my only complaint is that it's a bit loud inside. There's not a lot of soundproofing in the car so road noise can be kind of annoying, especially with the stock tires. So, in summary, best "economy" sports car for the money...handles great, looks hot, reliable, and just plain old fun. [for reference I've owned a Mazda RX-8, Subaru WRX, Subaru WRX STi and I'd take the 370Z over any of them)"

I love the way my Z handles.

By on Friday, February 28, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, sporty looks, handling"

Cons: "Limited trunk space, but enough for a suitcase."

Love the look!

"I have owned this car for two years and love it. I especially like the ride and handling. The suspension is tight and for a convertible, is very quiet. I wanted one with a stow away top, an this one is great. I do not drive it during the winter, but love it all other times of year. I receive compliments on the car every time I take it out. I drove it from Virginia to Florida this past summer, and then my wife and I drove it from Central Florida to Key West and back, and we both loved it, especially when we could put the top down. Was fun cruising around Key West. If not for this trip, it would have only 5,000 miles on it. Great acceleration for the highway. Comfortable ride."

Love the look!

Sexy strong

By on Friday, September 16, 2011

Pros: "great looks and performance"

Cons: "none really, its a sports car"

A head turner everywhere you go.

"Great looking car. Performance and comfort are tops for a sports car. Much more rare than Vettes."

A head turner everywhere you go.

Almost Perfect

By on Thursday, November 12, 2009

"There is no better bang for the buck on the market. Looks great performs better. eats the Porche Boxter or Cayman for breakfast!"

Can't go wrong with a Nissan Z

By on Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Pros: "Quick, Responsive handling and good looking"

Cons: "Limited trunks space."

"Driving a Z370 is fun and it turns heads. It is quick and responsive. I owned Tiburons, Excort GTs and a Camaro SS and my Z is by far my favorite car. I owned a Z350 and never hesitated to buy another Z when the time came for a new car. And, I plan to buy another when I'm ready for my next new car. I like the two seater configuration and the limited trunk space is a fair trade off for the Z's looks and handling. Afterall, you don't buy a performance car to haul groceries! I think the Z meets the needs of owning a performance car, whether it's your first performance car or you've driven and owned performanace cars in the past. And, I think it's a good value for price."

This is my fourth Z. I love them.

By on Saturday, December 17, 2011

"Much more road noise than older models but.....faster! It corners better than any other car I have ever owned. Again, a lot of road noise. Why install the Bose system in such a noisy car???"

Japanese Corvette-outstanding in the corners

By on Saturday, September 10, 2011

Pros: "great bang for the buck"

"After a year I still cannot believe how well this car handles.It is loud and rough and a blast to drive!"

By on Saturday, January 8, 2011

Porsche has nothing on me...

By on Saturday, January 16, 2010

"Traded in my 350z for the 370z, what a difference!! This car is outstanding in every way. If your debating, dont hesitate. Buy it and enjoy!!!"

Dream car!

By on Wednesday, February 15, 2012

"Zero complaints. Fast, handles like a race car, beautiful, comfortable....awesome."

Very nice vehicle for the price!!

By on Monday, January 9, 2012

Pros: "car picks up very nicely... gets lots of looks!"

Cons: "sideview mirrors **bad blind spots :("

I love my baby!

"Its fun to drive,it grabs the curves, I actually put 20" rims with some Toyo tires and it drives awesome! Car its great if you have no kids though... LOL"

I love my baby!

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan 370Z near Honolulu. See local deals