2011 Nissan 370Z

9.4

Based on 89 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

9.8/10
Previous | 1 ... 7 8 9 | Next

Tight and fast

By on Monday, January 18, 2010

"This car is a tuned hot rod. Suspension is definetly set for cornering at high speeds. Awsome styling and people stop me to tell me so. A true "eye-turner" when you drive in town."

Porsche has nothing on me...

By on Saturday, January 16, 2010

"Traded in my 350z for the 370z, what a difference!! This car is outstanding in every way. If your debating, dont hesitate. Buy it and enjoy!!!"

Better than 350Z

By on Tuesday, December 22, 2009

"When I first saw it, I was surprised how nice it was. I wanted to buy the 350Z at first, but when I got to see the 370Z in person, I changed my mind. The 370Z is alot better than the 350Z in everyway. Interior, space, exterior, POWER, HANDLING and so much more details. Nissan did a fantastic job with the New Z. I got the 370Z sport package and I am proud to own it. Only down side was the audio. without bose, the stock audio is very distorted. recommended either stick with bose or upgrade yourself. Ride is very good for a sport car. Engine is very loud after high revs and a tad noisy fuel pump. other than that, I am very Happy with it. =)"

Bang for the Buck!

By on Friday, December 18, 2009

"I was really surprised by this car! For the most part about the quality of the interior which I considered very cheap on the 350Z but the 370Z I found to be nearly identical in luxury compared to the G37. I love the Synchro-Rev Match feature..It's perfect for sitting in stop and go traffic as it is so smooth when you downshift. The 19" Rays Wheels get lots of compliments and the car makes people turn their heads just walking down the street, even though it shares a similar silouhette to the 350 it is much edgier and exotic. My complaints are very few, one - engine doesn't sound as sweet as the 350Z, two - rear visibility, three - I wish the seats had bigger bolsters! This is a sports car and it needs sports seats. My Mazda3 has bigger bolsters! Anyways, I'm not going to complain about road noise or no back seats because it's a sports car and those are things I don't expect from one. It would be nice to have fog lights or maybe led lights but not a big deal! Overall a great car for the money! It might lack some of the finesse of the Cayman S but it is definitely worth saving 20-30k!"

better than G37 coupe

By on Tuesday, December 15, 2009

"Have had this car for about 4 weeks - Silver with 7 sp auto. It draws so much attention everywhere I go - went to Starbucks and people starred at it for a while. Looks better than Porsche 911 or Vette. More power than anybody ever needs out there. Quality is awesome in and out. Very noise and sort of rough ride, but that's what sport car is all about. Typical high quality and powered japanese (by the way, this car is manufactured and shipped from Japan) sport car!!"

Nissan 370Z

By on Thursday, November 26, 2009

"I have had this awesome machine for less than 6 months and have already driven over 9000 miles, most of it on the twisty, mountainous roads of Pennsylvania. It is the silver touring model with a 6 speed transmission and navigation and it draws looks wherever I go. Many have had appreciative comments on it's styling and then asked what kind of car is it? I guess they are kind of rare in this area since this seems to be the only one in this city of 10,000 or so. I look forward to driving it , weather permitting, since it handles like no other car I have ever driven, accelerates like a rocket, corners like on rails with no leaning and is as solid as a block of stone. I have are several other vehicles in my garages, including the new Hyundia Genesis, but that is another story. This certainly is no family car but you gotta drive one to appreciate something really different. Can't be beat for the price!"

Almost Perfect

By on Thursday, November 12, 2009

"There is no better bang for the buck on the market. Looks great performs better. eats the Porche Boxter or Cayman for breakfast!"

Best Z yet

By on Tuesday, October 06, 2009

"I bought this car and Im luving it. The styling and performance is well worth the price. The Z interior feels is up to Lexus/Infinity level. The body style doesnt bored me at all. you must see in person to appreciated. photo wont cut it. Handling is awesome and horse power is Awesome, but going to high RPMs feels harsh. To me, the 370Z is serious sport car with great power and handling. Nissan did a awesome job and Im happy to own it. =D by the way, ITS FAST!"

Had to buy two I liked it so much

By on Tuesday, August 11, 2009

"Fast, Sleek, Impressive I wanted something fast and man did I get it. My car turns eyes everywhere I go. My wife liked mine so much she had to have one for herself so now my garage houses two of these beauties."

Previous | 1 ... 7 8 9 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan 370Z near Honolulu. See local deals
See if you qualify for