2011 Nissan 370Z

9.4

Based on 96 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

9.8/10

Beware of original tires

By on Thursday, November 24, 2011

Pros: "Cost a lot but makes me smile; always complimented"

Cons: "useless dash board gauges"

"This is my second "Z" and both needed new tires by 12000 miles. When they redesigned the interior from the 350 to 370 they removed my favorite features like the digital speedometer and the flat tire indicator with individual tire pressure guages. The font on the navigation is too small. Also there is a big "blind spot" issue when trying to look behind you. But still, I love my "Z"."

Love Love Love Love !!!!

By on Friday, November 18, 2011

"Worth waiting to purchase ...."

from g35 to Z

By on Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Pros: "engine, power, small feel"

Cons: "stock exhaust should be better"

"went from an 05 G35 to a 09 370z, love it! I could not be happier with my purchase I've had the car for about 4 months, it has never let me down, power when I want, civilized when I need it to be. Get great compliments all the time. Looking to trade this in when I new redesigned one comes out which I am guessing is 2014. Either way I LOVE IT!"

Do not miss my BMW at all! Love this awesome car!

By on Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Pros: "Solid, fun to drive, great looking"

Cons: "Some outside noise as expected with soft top"

"I have very much enjoyed driving this car. Even after having a BMW, Audi, Lexus and misc. other vehicles, this has been my favorite. It is an absolutely solid vehicle, and exudes quality. So many compliments on this car! Combine that with the price as compared with other sport convertibles and you also have a great value."

Great sports cars

By on Sunday, November 06, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, looks, handling,brakes."

Cons: "No oil cooler. Base z is not meant for high speed"

"Great Z nice cabin ,great handling, speed, looks. Carbon fiber drive shaft, aluminum doors, hood,hatch. Poor forward and rear visibility. Not a Porsche, but less than half the price of a Cayman. My choice was a used Cayman at 38000 or a 911 with 50000 for 26500. I chose the Z at less than 30000.00 I use the car for the weekends only. As much fun as my 280z and more reliable than my old E-Type. However if I had an extra 40000.00 I would buy a Porsche Cayman S."

Fun to drive, lives for on-ramps

By on Saturday, November 05, 2011

Pros: "Acceleration"

Cons: "Little noisy, but nice to hear it purr!"

"Had it a year, maintaining it good"

Everyday is an enjoyable driving experience!!!

By on Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Pros: "nice lines, great pick up speed, corners well."

Cons: "road noise"

"I love driving this car. It's full of surprises. The handling feels as if your on rails during sharp cornering. The vehicle is a little loud in the interior from the sports tires, but turn up the radio and your alright.Its a sports car not a luxury car. The only downfall is it makes you want to push it to go faster and faster. You have to be mature and reasonable when driving this car. I think everyone should test drive one and most will find themselves leaving the dealership with this timeless sports car."

I have to keep reminding myself ...

By on Monday, October 24, 2011

Pros: "Fast, nimble, good mileage, nice lines"

Cons: "Tire noise on Sport Model, chin spoiler"

Outside Shot

"I have to keep reminding myself that this is a serious sports car. I decided since I liked my '04 350Z so much, that I'd buy one of these for a daily driver. Another one of the deciding factors for me was how nice my wife's 2011 Maxima was. It has the same engine (detuned) and drove like my old 350Z through the mountains. I was so impressed by that I had to drive a new 370Z. Once driven... I was sold. It's one or two levels above the previous 350Z. This car drives, looks, feels so good. I bought the 7 speed auto because this car is going to be for my daily commute duty. After I drove it for a while I realized it's faster than the 6 speed and you can still up shift and downshift in manual mode and it does the rev-matching for you. Simply Wow !!!! I mean 7K shifts automatically...bang, bang, bang.... and your gone. Ease on those brakes though as they are really good too. I bunch of times I've found myself flying around 30mph turns @ 60mph without effort or real worry. In my C5 corvette I'd have to pay real close attention or I'd find my rear end stepping out. Not so in the Z. It tracks even better than the Vette and the transistions are super quick and tight. The factory tires handled great but, a bit noisy so I bought top of the line Michelin Super Sport tires to quiet it down a little on rough roads. With the MSS the car became an even better handler, quieter, and you don't feel the imperfection of the road so much. In my opinion a must have. However, most will not mind the sound levels in stock form and the stock tires are very good. The only other thing that bothered me was the Sport Front Chin Spoiler. It is about 1.5 inches closer to the road surface. It scrapes on all but the most mild driveways. I have taken off the front chin spoiler and it still looks good. Now I can get into and out of my driveway and others without stopping and creeping up with spoiler noises. When this happens it doesn't mess up anthing but the lower edge and is barely noticable. It just sounds aweful going into the shopping center. Not to mention everyone behind you has to stop as you creep up the driveway. Once those two items were taken care of: I can not find anything wrong with this $30K 370Z Base Sport with A7. This is one car... like my last Z that I expect to own over 5years... Errr Until they come out with a hybrid that has more power, looks the same and gets 50 mpg. It will happen."

Outside Shot

You won't be sorry.

By on Friday, October 21, 2011

"I've owned her since she rolled out of the factory. When test driving any other sports car in its price range, the z won me over hands down."

Close to perfection

By on Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pros: "Great reliable power, very durable, turns heads"

Cons: "Road noise is noticable"

"I traded in my 93 427 rhp twin turbo RX7 for this 2009 370z. I was flat out amazed at the constant performance this car puts out. The interior is very nice and durable. Bought brand new, I daily drive and occasionally race this car. So far no issues or visits to the service department crew! My only negative to this car is the two seater setup. If you can afford it and are ok with picking just one friend to ride along at a time, then this is the car for you! Guaranteed to make anyone with a V8 up tight and obnoxious."

Love everything about this car

By on Saturday, September 24, 2011

Pros: "Great value and hang on when you floor it."

Cons: "Some blind spots, but hey, it's a roadster."

"Having owned several BMW's I was a little hesitant to purchase this roadster. I have found it to be an incredible value and a heck a lot of fun to drive. As fast and fun as any BMW that I have owned. Don't know about long term reliability since I only have 1600 miles,however; so far I'm very pleased."

Sexy strong

By on Friday, September 16, 2011

Pros: "great looks and performance"

Cons: "none really, its a sports car"

A head turner everywhere you go.

"Great looking car. Performance and comfort are tops for a sports car. Much more rare than Vettes."

A head turner everywhere you go.

Very Fast

By on Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Cons: "not enough cupholders"

"Very fast and fuel efficient. Average~ 25 mpg mostly highway"

Japanese Corvette-outstanding in the corners

By on Saturday, September 10, 2011

Pros: "great bang for the buck"

"After a year I still cannot believe how well this car handles.It is loud and rough and a blast to drive!"

Owner of Ferrari 458 Italia

By on Sunday, July 17, 2011

I want this car

Pros: "Great car for the price; Good reliable car to tune."

Cons: "Somewhat old design engine; Slower than actual numbers on paper."

"I work with cars; live with cars and love cars. I like driving my exotics but I always wanted to have a car that I can daily drive (especially rainy days), beat on, track it, tune it (turbocharge, change suspension, brakes, exhaust) but still be able to drive with confidence that it won't break. I thought about getting the Cayman R and TPC turbocharge it but who knows if it breaks apart, then engine is very costly. Thought about Gallardo and Heffner/Underground turbocharge it but again same thing. 370Z has everything (touch NAV, CD changer, USB, right color combination (blue with orange leather) except for the cooled seats. But overall, for the money, I give a solid "A". So, I'm going with this car. By the way, I have a 2010 Ferrari 458 Italia, 2011 Porsche 911 Turbo S and many others..."

By on Friday, May 06, 2011

Turns heads everywhere you go.

By on Friday, April 22, 2011

"I bought the Nismo in the winter in IL. I was concerned about driving the car in the winter, but I just changed the tires and was able to drive in the snow. I couldn't wait to drive the car on a clean road with out snow. And WOW what a great sport car. And for the price, I compare the Nismo to a Porsche and people on the road have stop me to ask me about the car. I Love it."

Fast and sleek

By on Saturday, April 02, 2011

"Great sports car, great styling, and great reliability is what I can say about my 370z. If you have a family, don't even consider getting a z. Unless you have another bigger car to handle the family. haha. Buy the touring or anniversary edition with leather seats and navigation. You won't regret it!"

bang for the buck

By on Sunday, March 27, 2011

"This car is outstanding if your looking for performance and to show off in front of people. It literally performs like a porsche but for half price. The only downfall is that you have half an inch of snow and this vehicle wont get far...i drove through out one winter already and i cursed every day. Definitely powerful enough, i even smoked 2010 camaro ss which has much more power..I love my car"

FAST

By on Sunday, March 13, 2011

"I have had this car 4 months now and it is a nice ride. I paid 40,500 for this and have all the options. The only issue would be the convertible top, a lot of complaints on this however, none from me. It is loud even with the top up however, the bose system is great. Enjoy this ride it is well worth the 45-49K price tag :-)"

By on Saturday, March 05, 2011

Must own or at least test drive

By on Tuesday, March 01, 2011

"I owned a 2008 350z and traded up for the 370z. Biggest difference is the keyless start & the increase in HP, which is nice. No more trying to stuff a key in and scratching up the interior. Also the option of the Euro fog lamp is a must. Only one in KC I know of that has the option and the car is a head turner. Sexy lines and plenty of HP for a car under 3400lbs"

By on Saturday, January 08, 2011

Sweet Car!!!!

By on Saturday, November 27, 2010

"Fantastic Car. Hugs the corners, acceration is great. Owned a older Corvette, thou not as fast off the line, it handles better and accerates with the same "throw you back in your seat" as the Corvette. Did I say, this car handles fantastic, it hugs the corners twice as better than the Vette. Where the Vette rear end would slide aroung on me, this car absoutely hugs the corners. The braking system is great, no problems there. The style "screams" drive me. You can't go wrong with this car, reliable, dependable, and just absolutely fun to drive."

DID YOU WANT A SPORT CAR?

By on Wednesday, November 17, 2010

"THIS IS A TRUE SPORT CAR FOR SOMEONE THAT WANT TO SPENT LESS THEN 50,000. I HEAR PEOPLE TALK ABOUT COMFORT, ROAD NOISE, NON LEATHER SEATS,ETC,ETC,ETC. IT A SPORTS CAR,IT UNDER 50,000....LIVE WITH IT.AT 19 I GOT MY FIRST SPORT MUSLE CAR:1970,350,CAMARO. I AM NOW 55 AND WANT ONE FOR THE ROAD, MY 2010, PLAMTUIM 370 TOURING ALL THE WAY LIVE 370 NISSAN. I LIKE IT!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan 370Z near Honolulu. See local deals