2011 Nissan 370Z

9.4

Based on 92 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

9.7/10
Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

Nice

By on Friday, May 04, 2012

Pros: "a bit pricey"

Cons: "choice of colors"

"Had a 2004 350Z, traded it in 2007 with 27000 miles. The dealer did not even put it on the lot. Had someone come and get it the next day! Now have a 2011 370Z...much less tire noise, much nicer interior, and great looks/speed/handling. The only downside is entry/exit as I am over 6'."

This is a great car.

By on Saturday, April 28, 2012

Pros: "Quality, Looks, Power"

Cons: "Engine Oil Temperature, Terrible Visibility"

"I bought the 2010 Touring model in 2011, have had it exactly a year and put on 8,000 miles. The car has looks, power, and quality. Really, it is a terrific piece of engineering. It does have some downsides, though, and that's what I think potential buyers are interested in. 1) The engine oil runs HOT. I'm going to add an oil cooler (something Nissan should have done). I intend to own this care for at least 10 years and having engine oil run at 180 to 190 degrees, not 220 (or more) is important. 2) It has terrible, and I mean really terrible visibility. Pulling out of a parking spot is just plain nerve racking. 3) The voice recognition on the blue tooth is clunky and bothersome. I have hundreds of contacts and while the hands free dialing on the phone works great, the in-dash unit doesn't. However, it does connect easily and sounds good when doing manual dialing and answering. 4) The road noise is mostly from the tires and when they wear out I will definitely not replace them with the originals. Otherwise, this car is a blast to drive, great to look at, and so fast that I generally put it on cruise control in the city so I don't get a ticket."

It holds its own

By on Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, good acceleration, great looks"

Cons: "throttle lag, rugged transmission, thin paint, oil"

waxed

"Ive had this car for a couple years and havent had a single mechanical issue. I looks good, its defenitly a head turner. Its got plenty of acceleration and great handeling. It feels tight around the corners with the right tires. Decent in gas I average 19.5-20 mpg strictly city driving. Comfortable seats and cabin room. Mine is a touring with leather/suede/ heated seats. Its a huge upgrade fron the 350Z. Great breaking power. The only things I dont like is visiblilty back from the driver seat, loud engine, oil temp during summer, and I would like little more power in low end and top end. Its no slug by any means though. Midrange power is good specially during city driving which where the mid range power comes in. Oil changes are decent insurance is high, but its a sports car and its to be expected. Get you one!"

My video

waxed

you tube channel

great sports car for the value

By on Sunday, April 01, 2012

Pros: "Great performance for the buck, fun to drive"

Cons: "none."

"Great sports car. As a daily driver it is very comfortable and definitely glad i purchased the vehicle! I would strongly recommend the touring package, not so much the sports package. With touring package you get leather power seats with heaters, bose sound system with the sub, auto dimming mirror, heated outside mirrors; in my opinion its well worth the additional $$$. With sports package you get, bigger brakes, bigger wheels, limited slip diferencial, and rev-matching on manual (its fun at first, but then it doesn't feel like you're driving a manual car anymore). Great car, great value, not many on the street, head turner, performance for the money. (Its not a porsche, but if put CaymanS and 370z... almost identical performance for the fraction of the price). Would recommend to anyone who's looking for a sports car, however, i wouldnt recommend it to a person whos expecting the comfort and practicality of a family sedan or suv... its a sports car with attitude on the budget."

Dream car!

By on Wednesday, February 15, 2012

"Zero complaints. Fast, handles like a race car, beautiful, comfortable....awesome."

Love at first sight!

By on Friday, February 10, 2012

Pros: "Holds value, handling, great warranty, smooth ride"

Cons: "Digital speedometer, less cup holders"

"I've had three Nissan 350Z's in the past, recently upgraded to the 370Z and WOW! I love this car. The handling has improved greatly, not as it was needed but great improvement. In comparison to the 350, the 370 is a bit more powerful, drives more aggressively, for a similar but improved ride. The only thing I miss is the digital speedometer, but the keyless entry, video in rear view, and smooth ride overcome the overlook of the speedometer. Moving the strut bar gives more trunk space, even though it is a shorter car feels as if you have more room."

Dream Car

By on Friday, January 20, 2012

Pros: "Nimble and better on fuel compared to others."

Cons: "Maintenance is very difficult and complex."

A gleaming jewel in the concrete jungle

"I remember having graduated form college back in 2007 and reading articles on the next 350z that Nissan was secretly developing. I absorbed all the information on its development, pictures of the test mules and visited the Nissan website constantly. Then I saw it in the showroom and I knew I had to have it. 30k miles later I still love it and it's still scary fast! :)"

A gleaming jewel in the concrete jungle

Looks great, performs even better!!

By on Saturday, January 14, 2012

Pros: "Reasonably priced, great handling, sexy, FUN!"

Cons: "loud inside - too much road noise"

"I wasn't a fan of the 350Z but the 370Z takes my breath away every time I get in it. I'm constantly getting compliments on it from strangers..even after 3 years of owenership! I've got 40,000 miles on it and no major issues to speak of. I will add that I race my car regularly and even with that added wear and tear it's held up great. I'd say my only complaint is that it's a bit loud inside. There's not a lot of soundproofing in the car so road noise can be kind of annoying, especially with the stock tires. So, in summary, best "economy" sports car for the money...handles great, looks hot, reliable, and just plain old fun. [for reference I've owned a Mazda RX-8, Subaru WRX, Subaru WRX STi and I'd take the 370Z over any of them)"

Never a GM Car Again! GO NISSAN 370Z

By on Saturday, January 14, 2012

Pros: "Excellent Handling, Exceptional Detail, Reliabilit"

Cons: "No Satellite Radio on Base Model"

"Finally got rid of my "Chevrolet Camaro LEMON" and saw the light to finally own the car I should of bought to begin with Nissan 370z convertable. This car has everything the Camaro doesn't. Reliablity, style, better handling, and overall a AWESOME car. Road noice doesnt matter to me. It's a sports car! It supposed to be noisy. I was very surprised to how it handles corners, and this car has power. It is a bit pricey, but I would pay more money for reliability any day. Seating comfort is a bit more to get used to, especially for tall people like me. Short people will REALLY love this car. For all of you out there debating on a Camaro, don't waste your time. You can tell Nissan spent more quality time designing this car, and it shows! . Chevrolet may give you more options in the Camaro, but its all cheap plastic! Not to mention I spent 7 months dealing with transmission issues before the first oil change! In Summary - go for the NISSAN 370Z!"

best convertible performance car for the $

By on Friday, January 13, 2012

"excellent craftsmanship, quality vehicle, outstanding performance, good looks, fast and furious. cons: attempt to accelerate at 80 mph and it stalls. Must downshift, triptronic it, to lower gear, like from 7th to 5th to make it go. lacks torque. otherwise a 5."

Very nice vehicle for the price!!

By on Monday, January 09, 2012

Pros: "car picks up very nicely... gets lots of looks!"

Cons: "sideview mirrors **bad blind spots :("

I love my baby!

"Its fun to drive,it grabs the curves, I actually put 20" rims with some Toyo tires and it drives awesome! Car its great if you have no kids though... LOL"

I love my baby!

Great Exclusive Ride

By on Thursday, January 05, 2012

Pros: "Great Performance"

Cons: "Gear Box may lag slightly behind performance"

"Pros: Very high performance. Solid Steering and smooth ride. Surprisingly spacious inside for a two seater. No Road noise. Good/clean interior. Cons: Touchy 1 to 2 shifting. Some rattling noise in gear box when driving in first gear."

this car is simply amazing nothing feels like it,

By on Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Pros: "handling, syncro rev match, power,engine sound."

Cons: "no trunk space and its hard to back up."

"it inspires confidence and gives you the feel that your in something serious. it feels like a cockpit of a plane and the legendary Z emblem on the steering wheel and key lets you know nissan put its passion and pride into every bit. It cant beat its compitition becuase it dosent have any, nothing for its price range can perform or feel like a Z."

Like driving a go kart!

By on Sunday, January 01, 2012

"Excellent performance, haven't found a corner yet that would be a challenge for this car to take. Took on a Porsche Cayman and stayed right on his bumper...of course I don't CONDONE that type of driving. Only drawback I've experienced is all the kids keep trying to get me to race them, and it gets annoying, that and there isn't much space in the "trunk"?! But it's a 370Z I didn't buy it to be a grocery getter. BUY THIS CAR You'll LOVE it!"

Solid, cheap sports car

By on Thursday, December 29, 2011

"Shifty and light. Fun."

Near excellent vehicle!

By on Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Pros: "Could have a Porsche badge!"

Cons: "1 cupholder, limited truck space."

"This car should carry the upscale Infiniti badge. Quality and workmanship is excellent, power is outta this world, all in a nice package. A lot of fun to drive. It doesn't have the most comfy ride and being a soft-top, road noise is very evident."

Improvement in every single category over the 350Z

By on Sunday, December 25, 2011

Pros: "Outstanding sports car value"

Cons: "No light in glove box."

"Improvement in every single category over the 350Z I previously owned. Fast, precise, quieter. Outstanding sound system."

This is my fourth Z. I love them.

By on Saturday, December 17, 2011

"Much more road noise than older models but.....faster! It corners better than any other car I have ever owned. Again, a lot of road noise. Why install the Bose system in such a noisy car???"

Grade "A" in my book !

By on Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Pros: "Handling, sleek design, lots of fun to drive"

Cons: "Backing up can be a bit challenging but who cares"

"This is one of the best machines I've ever own. I own the 2011 370Z with Sport package. It's got the sleek look, excellent handling, powerband and reliability that I need in a sports car. I typically drive it on the weekend while I drive my sedan during the week and boy I sure can't wait until the weekend so I can drive my "Two Door Terror"."

Worth it

By on Monday, November 28, 2011

Pros: "Performance / Styling vs Price"

Cons: "Even Bose system is subpar for an audio option"

"By far the best bang for buck sports car out there. The styling alone is uncompromised and incomparable to any close to its class. Nissan did a great job in refining and improving upon the 350z. The 370z is definitely in a class above the 350z."

Good job Nissan

By on Saturday, November 26, 2011

Pros: "great bang for the buck"

Cons: "road noise.. stock tires"

"after test driving 5 different makes n models this stood out.. very well put together.. none of the cheap plastic feel you get with the other sports cars in this price range"

Beware of original tires

By on Thursday, November 24, 2011

Pros: "Cost a lot but makes me smile; always complimented"

Cons: "useless dash board gauges"

"This is my second "Z" and both needed new tires by 12000 miles. When they redesigned the interior from the 350 to 370 they removed my favorite features like the digital speedometer and the flat tire indicator with individual tire pressure guages. The font on the navigation is too small. Also there is a big "blind spot" issue when trying to look behind you. But still, I love my "Z"."

Love Love Love Love !!!!

By on Friday, November 18, 2011

"Worth waiting to purchase ...."

from g35 to Z

By on Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Pros: "engine, power, small feel"

Cons: "stock exhaust should be better"

"went from an 05 G35 to a 09 370z, love it! I could not be happier with my purchase I've had the car for about 4 months, it has never let me down, power when I want, civilized when I need it to be. Get great compliments all the time. Looking to trade this in when I new redesigned one comes out which I am guessing is 2014. Either way I LOVE IT!"

Do not miss my BMW at all! Love this awesome car!

By on Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Pros: "Solid, fun to drive, great looking"

Cons: "Some outside noise as expected with soft top"

"I have very much enjoyed driving this car. Even after having a BMW, Audi, Lexus and misc. other vehicles, this has been my favorite. It is an absolutely solid vehicle, and exudes quality. So many compliments on this car! Combine that with the price as compared with other sport convertibles and you also have a great value."

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan 370Z near Honolulu. See local deals