2011 Nissan 370Z

9.5

Based on 84 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

9.7/10
    9.8/10
    9.7/10
Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Absolutely love this car

By on Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Pros: "Power, Looks, Handling, Driveability"

Cons: "Road noise (it IS a sports car)"

"Waited almost a year for my dealer to find me exactly what I wanted, and couldn't be happier with it. So much fun to drive, Tons of power for a small car and handles incredibly. I get alot of comments on its appearance, because you don't see them everyday, and its such a sexy car in Black cherry."

Outstanding value

By on Saturday, March 08, 2014

Cons: "No heated steering wheel."

"Bought my car new in 2009 and I still own it. I've been impressed by every aspect of the car. I purchased the sports package and all Canadian models have the LSD, etc so the only upgrades are the sports and navigation packages. I daily drive this car during the spring/summer/fall and put her away during the winter months. I've taken it to the track and auto X and everyone ridding shot gun was blown away by how it handles. For some reason the 2009 model didn't come with heated side mirrors. I'd also like the option of a heated steering wheel but other than that there isn't anything else I don't like about the car."

I love the way my Z handles.

By on Friday, February 28, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, sporty looks, handling"

Cons: "Limited trunk space, but enough for a suitcase."

Love the look!

"I have owned this car for two years and love it. I especially like the ride and handling. The suspension is tight and for a convertible, is very quiet. I wanted one with a stow away top, an this one is great. I do not drive it during the winter, but love it all other times of year. I receive compliments on the car every time I take it out. I drove it from Virginia to Florida this past summer, and then my wife and I drove it from Central Florida to Key West and back, and we both loved it, especially when we could put the top down. Was fun cruising around Key West. If not for this trip, it would have only 5,000 miles on it. Great acceleration for the highway. Comfortable ride."

Love the look!

Car looks sporty but not reliable

By on Friday, December 27, 2013

Pros: "Looks good, has power no soul"

Cons: "Oil consumtion, lots of mechanical failures $$"

"I thought I found my dream sporty car to find out it had no soul. It looks good, very sporty but boy have I been in for a big disappointment. Going on 12K had to change the engine because it was consuming oil. Then came the clutch sticking down, then the heater core replacement and little things that matter, like the cruise light sticks. I think I got a bad batch on this model or Nissan has no concern for quality and reliability. The service department is terrible in customer service and quality control-you have to follow-up on the repairs or can get killed-ex missing the link screw for the gear removal. Overall total disappointment for a good looking car."

a driver's car

By on Friday, November 08, 2013

Pros: "race car performance but very streetible"

"Previously, I had a 2003 350z for eight years and bought the 370z without hesitation. If you are a 'driver' this car is the best bang for your buck. Plenty of power (330 Hp) and handles like its on rails. Its quick as a cat and looks great sitting still. I don't think you can beat it at this price for performance, styling, handling and smiles per mile."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan 370Z near Honolulu. See local deals