2011 Nissan 370Z

9.4

Based on 100 Ratings for the 2009 - 2016 models.

9.7/10

Like driving a go kart!

By on Sunday, January 01, 2012

"Excellent performance, haven't found a corner yet that would be a challenge for this car to take. Took on a Porsche Cayman and stayed right on his bumper...of course I don't CONDONE that type of driving. Only drawback I've experienced is all the kids keep trying to get me to race them, and it gets annoying, that and there isn't much space in the "trunk"?! But it's a 370Z I didn't buy it to be a grocery getter. BUY THIS CAR You'll LOVE it!"

Beware of original tires

By on Thursday, November 24, 2011

Pros: "Cost a lot but makes me smile; always complimented"

Cons: "useless dash board gauges"

"This is my second "Z" and both needed new tires by 12000 miles. When they redesigned the interior from the 350 to 370 they removed my favorite features like the digital speedometer and the flat tire indicator with individual tire pressure guages. The font on the navigation is too small. Also there is a big "blind spot" issue when trying to look behind you. But still, I love my "Z"."

Turns heads everywhere you go.

By on Friday, April 22, 2011

"I bought the Nismo in the winter in IL. I was concerned about driving the car in the winter, but I just changed the tires and was able to drive in the snow. I couldn't wait to drive the car on a clean road with out snow. And WOW what a great sport car. And for the price, I compare the Nismo to a Porsche and people on the road have stop me to ask me about the car. I Love it."

bang for the buck

By on Sunday, March 27, 2011

"This car is outstanding if your looking for performance and to show off in front of people. It literally performs like a porsche but for half price. The only downfall is that you have half an inch of snow and this vehicle wont get far...i drove through out one winter already and i cursed every day. Definitely powerful enough, i even smoked 2010 camaro ss which has much more power..I love my car"

Must own or at least test drive

By on Tuesday, March 01, 2011

"I owned a 2008 350z and traded up for the 370z. Biggest difference is the keyless start & the increase in HP, which is nice. No more trying to stuff a key in and scratching up the interior. Also the option of the Euro fog lamp is a must. Only one in KC I know of that has the option and the car is a head turner. Sexy lines and plenty of HP for a car under 3400lbs"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan 370Z near Honolulu. See local deals