2011 Nissan 370Z

9.4

Based on 100 Ratings for the 2009 - 2016 models.

9.7/10

Buy it if you love the Z Line period

By on Thursday, March 21, 2013

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "Frightening your passenger sometimes"

The day I brought it home. Raining...:)

"It's like this, you can't possibly tell a Lamborghini or Porsche owner that another car is better simply because they know in their minds it's for them and the best car out there. (Ok, we'll include the BMW and Mercedes owners, too) Just like the Z line of cars from Nissan. You have a history to enjoy if you truly follow your car purchase like I do. I'm convinced that certain cars are top of the line even if you like the Infiniti line. You would never buy an Infiniti if you love the Z car and visa-versa with the Infiniti. You have to love it...that's it and without question. Reviewing the Z I bought, it was a touring edition (the very best way to enjoy this car is touring) and most people shy away from the price or do not have enough credit to even come close to getting one. So, for the Touring you will get very close or over $60k as a final price for purchase. That's right, PURCHASE. It makes a point that I love the car so much that I bought instead of leasing (yes you can lease it). But it is sooo well worth it. This car handles like a dream even though it's rear wheel but you better be a very good driver to make this car perform at a high rate of speed and this car can take off on just about every car out there and some with higher hp because it's quicker and lighter and has a little thing called Rev Match (only in auto mode shifting with Touring). As most of us weave through traffic like they are standing still (no way you can do that in a Vette) you will get good and bad looks. I always engcourage my fellow Z owners th drive with the headlights on because it looks soo sweet and when people see you coming they tend to get out of the way. You will probably get a few speeding tickets but there's nothing like driving this car just the way it is. I mean no modifications have been done on my Z at all. I just plan to tint the windows. When you start to drive on the highway, I suggest no music and just listen to the car. It sounds wonderful. And the acceleration control that you have will definitely get you in the mood. an enthusiasts dream!! I'm definitely keeping my Z, and I followed the Skyline editions too and I plan to buy a GTR in 2014. I'm an official Z Car owner and it's the best, ever. A TRUE NISSAN FAN!!!"

The day I brought it home. Raining...:)

better than G37 coupe

By on Tuesday, December 15, 2009

"Have had this car for about 4 weeks - Silver with 7 sp auto. It draws so much attention everywhere I go - went to Starbucks and people starred at it for a while. Looks better than Porsche 911 or Vette. More power than anybody ever needs out there. Quality is awesome in and out. Very noise and sort of rough ride, but that's what sport car is all about. Typical high quality and powered japanese (by the way, this car is manufactured and shipped from Japan) sport car!!"

Bang for the Buck!

By on Friday, December 18, 2009

"I was really surprised by this car! For the most part about the quality of the interior which I considered very cheap on the 350Z but the 370Z I found to be nearly identical in luxury compared to the G37. I love the Synchro-Rev Match feature..It's perfect for sitting in stop and go traffic as it is so smooth when you downshift. The 19" Rays Wheels get lots of compliments and the car makes people turn their heads just walking down the street, even though it shares a similar silouhette to the 350 it is much edgier and exotic. My complaints are very few, one - engine doesn't sound as sweet as the 350Z, two - rear visibility, three - I wish the seats had bigger bolsters! This is a sports car and it needs sports seats. My Mazda3 has bigger bolsters! Anyways, I'm not going to complain about road noise or no back seats because it's a sports car and those are things I don't expect from one. It would be nice to have fog lights or maybe led lights but not a big deal! Overall a great car for the money! It might lack some of the finesse of the Cayman S but it is definitely worth saving 20-30k!"

From technical data to the road little faults

By on Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Pros: "Synchronized rev matching"

Cons: "A better exhaust note would be nice."

"I bought the 2011 Tutoring sport 370Z. With the sport package the 370Z can pull one G on the skid pad, Ferrari Enzo can do it in 1.05 G. Translated into real-world scenario that would be going 60 mph around a standard new condition Cloverleaf style freeway exit, weather permitted. I would say the acceleration is better than most and good for the city but the handling is super car quality. Definitely a turnkey race car that can only be truly appreciated at a race car track. However the real world Road worthiness of this car allows someone to drive to the track in In relative comfort and be competitive once there."

Nice

By on Friday, May 04, 2012

Pros: "a bit pricey"

Cons: "choice of colors"

"Had a 2004 350Z, traded it in 2007 with 27000 miles. The dealer did not even put it on the lot. Had someone come and get it the next day! Now have a 2011 370Z...much less tire noise, much nicer interior, and great looks/speed/handling. The only downside is entry/exit as I am over 6'."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan 370Z near Honolulu. See local deals