2011 Nissan 370Z

9.4

Based on 91 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

9.7/10

Fun

By on Monday, May 12, 2014

Pros: "Great handling...good power...fun to drive."

Cons: "Poor visability...high road/tire noise."

"Purchased vehicle new and it's been fun to drive and own. Value as far as bang 4 the buck is high. Has performance to match more expensive brands. Handles great and more than adequate power. I avg. 20 mpg in a typical week...mostly work commute. Major cons would be high level of road/tire noise as not much noise deadening was used in wheel wells."

Continuous Problems

By on Friday, April 18, 2014

Pros: "nice looking car, fun to drive"

Cons: "continuous problems with manual transmissions"

"Purchased new. Excessive oil consumption=engine replacement while under warranty (not uncommon), routine Concentric Slave Cylinder failure (will leave you stranded with no previous warning)causes clutch pedal to remain stuck on the floor and the car left immobile. Repair to this product is in excess of $1000.00, and may fail again within low mileage. Steering Wheel locking mechanism replaced while under warranty (vehicle recall). On a good note, the car starts without interruptions but is unreliable because of routine problems with the concentric slave cylinder. If buying a Z, buy the automatic transmission, as you will definitely have problems with the standard transmission."

Absolutely love this car

By on Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Pros: "Power, Looks, Handling, Driveability"

Cons: "Road noise (it IS a sports car)"

"Waited almost a year for my dealer to find me exactly what I wanted, and couldn't be happier with it. So much fun to drive, Tons of power for a small car and handles incredibly. I get alot of comments on its appearance, because you don't see them everyday, and its such a sexy car in Black cherry."

Outstanding value

By on Saturday, March 08, 2014

Cons: "No heated steering wheel."

"Bought my car new in 2009 and I still own it. I've been impressed by every aspect of the car. I purchased the sports package and all Canadian models have the LSD, etc so the only upgrades are the sports and navigation packages. I daily drive this car during the spring/summer/fall and put her away during the winter months. I've taken it to the track and auto X and everyone ridding shot gun was blown away by how it handles. For some reason the 2009 model didn't come with heated side mirrors. I'd also like the option of a heated steering wheel but other than that there isn't anything else I don't like about the car."

I love the way my Z handles.

By on Friday, February 28, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, sporty looks, handling"

Cons: "Limited trunk space, but enough for a suitcase."

Love the look!

"I have owned this car for two years and love it. I especially like the ride and handling. The suspension is tight and for a convertible, is very quiet. I wanted one with a stow away top, an this one is great. I do not drive it during the winter, but love it all other times of year. I receive compliments on the car every time I take it out. I drove it from Virginia to Florida this past summer, and then my wife and I drove it from Central Florida to Key West and back, and we both loved it, especially when we could put the top down. Was fun cruising around Key West. If not for this trip, it would have only 5,000 miles on it. Great acceleration for the highway. Comfortable ride."

Love the look!

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan 370Z near Honolulu. See local deals