2010 Nissan 370Z

9.4

Based on 105 Ratings for the 2009 - 2017 models.

9.7/10

Awesome

By on Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Pros: "Fast and fun to drive"

Cons: "Blind spot when top is up"

"I love this car!!!!! Great smooth ride and very quiet for a convertible."

Rag top recall

By on Saturday, January 9, 2016

Pros: "Beautiful car"

Cons: "thin paint and recall on top"

"I bought this car in August and absolutely love the way it drives and looks. Every time I am out I get compliments and people giving it the thumbs up. However, there are 2 problems that I have. 1. The paint is very thin. I don't drive it on the highway because I found that just about anything will cause a ding that can't be buffed out. Why Nissan decided to go cheap on the paint job after putting so much into everything else is a mystery. 2. A tree branch made a puncture hole in my rag top and when I took it to a body shop to be replaced they said that they can't do it right now because the top is under recall and the replacement top is not yet available."

Car looks sporty but not reliable

By on Friday, December 27, 2013

Pros: "Looks good, has power no soul"

Cons: "Oil consumtion, lots of mechanical failures $$"

"I thought I found my dream sporty car to find out it had no soul. It looks good, very sporty but boy have I been in for a big disappointment. Going on 12K had to change the engine because it was consuming oil. Then came the clutch sticking down, then the heater core replacement and little things that matter, like the cruise light sticks. I think I got a bad batch on this model or Nissan has no concern for quality and reliability. The service department is terrible in customer service and quality control-you have to follow-up on the repairs or can get killed-ex missing the link screw for the gear removal. Overall total disappointment for a good looking car."

Owner of Ferrari 458 Italia

By on Sunday, July 17, 2011

I want this car

Pros: "Great car for the price; Good reliable car to tune."

Cons: "Somewhat old design engine; Slower than actual numbers on paper."

"I work with cars; live with cars and love cars. I like driving my exotics but I always wanted to have a car that I can daily drive (especially rainy days), beat on, track it, tune it (turbocharge, change suspension, brakes, exhaust) but still be able to drive with confidence that it won't break. I thought about getting the Cayman R and TPC turbocharge it but who knows if it breaks apart, then engine is very costly. Thought about Gallardo and Heffner/Underground turbocharge it but again same thing. 370Z has everything (touch NAV, CD changer, USB, right color combination (blue with orange leather) except for the cooled seats. But overall, for the money, I give a solid "A". So, I'm going with this car. By the way, I have a 2010 Ferrari 458 Italia, 2011 Porsche 911 Turbo S and many others..."

By on Friday, May 6, 2011

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan 370Z near Honolulu. See local deals