2010 Nissan 370Z

9.4

Based on 100 Ratings for the 2009 - 2016 models.

9.7/10

Dream Car

By on Friday, January 20, 2012

Pros: "Nimble and better on fuel compared to others."

Cons: "Maintenance is very difficult and complex."

A gleaming jewel in the concrete jungle

"I remember having graduated form college back in 2007 and reading articles on the next 350z that Nissan was secretly developing. I absorbed all the information on its development, pictures of the test mules and visited the Nissan website constantly. Then I saw it in the showroom and I knew I had to have it. 30k miles later I still love it and it's still scary fast! :)"

A gleaming jewel in the concrete jungle

I have to keep reminding myself ...

By on Monday, October 24, 2011

Pros: "Fast, nimble, good mileage, nice lines"

Cons: "Tire noise on Sport Model, chin spoiler"

Outside Shot

"I have to keep reminding myself that this is a serious sports car. I decided since I liked my '04 350Z so much, that I'd buy one of these for a daily driver. Another one of the deciding factors for me was how nice my wife's 2011 Maxima was. It has the same engine (detuned) and drove like my old 350Z through the mountains. I was so impressed by that I had to drive a new 370Z. Once driven... I was sold. It's one or two levels above the previous 350Z. This car drives, looks, feels so good. I bought the 7 speed auto because this car is going to be for my daily commute duty. After I drove it for a while I realized it's faster than the 6 speed and you can still up shift and downshift in manual mode and it does the rev-matching for you. Simply Wow !!!! I mean 7K shifts automatically...bang, bang, bang.... and your gone. Ease on those brakes though as they are really good too. I bunch of times I've found myself flying around 30mph turns @ 60mph without effort or real worry. In my C5 corvette I'd have to pay real close attention or I'd find my rear end stepping out. Not so in the Z. It tracks even better than the Vette and the transistions are super quick and tight. The factory tires handled great but, a bit noisy so I bought top of the line Michelin Super Sport tires to quiet it down a little on rough roads. With the MSS the car became an even better handler, quieter, and you don't feel the imperfection of the road so much. In my opinion a must have. However, most will not mind the sound levels in stock form and the stock tires are very good. The only other thing that bothered me was the Sport Front Chin Spoiler. It is about 1.5 inches closer to the road surface. It scrapes on all but the most mild driveways. I have taken off the front chin spoiler and it still looks good. Now I can get into and out of my driveway and others without stopping and creeping up with spoiler noises. When this happens it doesn't mess up anthing but the lower edge and is barely noticable. It just sounds aweful going into the shopping center. Not to mention everyone behind you has to stop as you creep up the driveway. Once those two items were taken care of: I can not find anything wrong with this $30K 370Z Base Sport with A7. This is one car... like my last Z that I expect to own over 5years... Errr Until they come out with a hybrid that has more power, looks the same and gets 50 mpg. It will happen."

Outside Shot

Love everything about this car

By on Saturday, September 24, 2011

Pros: "Great value and hang on when you floor it."

Cons: "Some blind spots, but hey, it's a roadster."

"Having owned several BMW's I was a little hesitant to purchase this roadster. I have found it to be an incredible value and a heck a lot of fun to drive. As fast and fun as any BMW that I have owned. Don't know about long term reliability since I only have 1600 miles,however; so far I'm very pleased."

Better than 350Z

By on Tuesday, December 22, 2009

"When I first saw it, I was surprised how nice it was. I wanted to buy the 350Z at first, but when I got to see the 370Z in person, I changed my mind. The 370Z is alot better than the 350Z in everyway. Interior, space, exterior, POWER, HANDLING and so much more details. Nissan did a fantastic job with the New Z. I got the 370Z sport package and I am proud to own it. Only down side was the audio. without bose, the stock audio is very distorted. recommended either stick with bose or upgrade yourself. Ride is very good for a sport car. Engine is very loud after high revs and a tad noisy fuel pump. other than that, I am very Happy with it. =)"

Best. Sports Car Pound for Pound Under $50K

By on Sunday, May 17, 2015

Pros: "power styling finish price smooth responsive 6sp"

Cons: "blind spots."

"love this ride. had an 09 and bought an updated 12 with the latest toys and fully loaded. leather nav. bluetooth. power everything. stylin and finish inside and out a great. a real head turner and you dont see these all over the place. lots of power and great handling. cant find a better sports car for under $50K. the Z wont disappoint! dusted off the line mustangs. camaros. challengers, 911s and the occasional pre stingray vette. get the 6 speed to really enjoy this ride. leave the auto trans for the grandpas and their vettes. only cons are the. blind spots. but unless youre looking for po po who cares. also cabin is truly sports car size 5-11 and i just fit. nissn needs to add a sunroof too."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan 370Z near Honolulu. See local deals