2010 Nissan 370Z

9.4

Based on 89 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

9.8/10
Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

Awesome

By on Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Pros: "Fast and fun to drive"

Cons: "Blind spot when top is up"

"I love this car!!!!! Great smooth ride and very quiet for a convertible."

one of my best cars in about 10 I've owned

By on Monday, June 16, 2014

Pros: "Great styling, really powerful."

Cons: "Just the balky synchro in first to second."

"Very reliable and fun to drive. Great build quality. Unbelievable value for the money. Resale holds up well too. Takes a while to master a somewhat notchy clutch/transmission combo; but not a deal breaker by any means. Would buy another if they ever change the style. Great Japanese engineering and quality. Except for a somewhat imperfect first to second synchromesh connection. Otherwise, would recommend to anyone."

FUN CAR!!!

By on Thursday, May 22, 2014

Pros: "What a blast"

Cons: "I don't drive in winter/wet weather"

"Love the beast!!"

Fun

By on Monday, May 12, 2014

Pros: "Great handling...good power...fun to drive."

Cons: "Poor visability...high road/tire noise."

"Purchased vehicle new and it's been fun to drive and own. Value as far as bang 4 the buck is high. Has performance to match more expensive brands. Handles great and more than adequate power. I avg. 20 mpg in a typical week...mostly work commute. Major cons would be high level of road/tire noise as not much noise deadening was used in wheel wells."

Continuous Problems

By on Friday, April 18, 2014

Pros: "nice looking car, fun to drive"

Cons: "continuous problems with manual transmissions"

"Purchased new. Excessive oil consumption=engine replacement while under warranty (not uncommon), routine Concentric Slave Cylinder failure (will leave you stranded with no previous warning)causes clutch pedal to remain stuck on the floor and the car left immobile. Repair to this product is in excess of $1000.00, and may fail again within low mileage. Steering Wheel locking mechanism replaced while under warranty (vehicle recall). On a good note, the car starts without interruptions but is unreliable because of routine problems with the concentric slave cylinder. If buying a Z, buy the automatic transmission, as you will definitely have problems with the standard transmission."

Absolutely love this car

By on Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Pros: "Power, Looks, Handling, Driveability"

Cons: "Road noise (it IS a sports car)"

"Waited almost a year for my dealer to find me exactly what I wanted, and couldn't be happier with it. So much fun to drive, Tons of power for a small car and handles incredibly. I get alot of comments on its appearance, because you don't see them everyday, and its such a sexy car in Black cherry."

Outstanding value

By on Saturday, March 08, 2014

Cons: "No heated steering wheel."

"Bought my car new in 2009 and I still own it. I've been impressed by every aspect of the car. I purchased the sports package and all Canadian models have the LSD, etc so the only upgrades are the sports and navigation packages. I daily drive this car during the spring/summer/fall and put her away during the winter months. I've taken it to the track and auto X and everyone ridding shot gun was blown away by how it handles. For some reason the 2009 model didn't come with heated side mirrors. I'd also like the option of a heated steering wheel but other than that there isn't anything else I don't like about the car."

I love the way my Z handles.

By on Friday, February 28, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, sporty looks, handling"

Cons: "Limited trunk space, but enough for a suitcase."

Love the look!

"I have owned this car for two years and love it. I especially like the ride and handling. The suspension is tight and for a convertible, is very quiet. I wanted one with a stow away top, an this one is great. I do not drive it during the winter, but love it all other times of year. I receive compliments on the car every time I take it out. I drove it from Virginia to Florida this past summer, and then my wife and I drove it from Central Florida to Key West and back, and we both loved it, especially when we could put the top down. Was fun cruising around Key West. If not for this trip, it would have only 5,000 miles on it. Great acceleration for the highway. Comfortable ride."

Love the look!

Car looks sporty but not reliable

By on Friday, December 27, 2013

Pros: "Looks good, has power no soul"

Cons: "Oil consumtion, lots of mechanical failures $$"

"I thought I found my dream sporty car to find out it had no soul. It looks good, very sporty but boy have I been in for a big disappointment. Going on 12K had to change the engine because it was consuming oil. Then came the clutch sticking down, then the heater core replacement and little things that matter, like the cruise light sticks. I think I got a bad batch on this model or Nissan has no concern for quality and reliability. The service department is terrible in customer service and quality control-you have to follow-up on the repairs or can get killed-ex missing the link screw for the gear removal. Overall total disappointment for a good looking car."

a driver's car

By on Friday, November 08, 2013

Pros: "race car performance but very streetible"

"Previously, I had a 2003 350z for eight years and bought the 370z without hesitation. If you are a 'driver' this car is the best bang for your buck. Plenty of power (330 Hp) and handles like its on rails. Its quick as a cat and looks great sitting still. I don't think you can beat it at this price for performance, styling, handling and smiles per mile."

Awesome car

By on Thursday, July 25, 2013

Pros: "smooth drive and super fun"

Cons: "expensive to purchase"

"The only thing I don't like about my car is that it is a 2 seater, but I knew this going in to it obviously. I love my car, it is such a smooth ride and so fun to drive. Sometimes when I walk up to it in a parking lot I just say to myself DANG that is a pretty car. Favorite car I have ever owned!"

Nize.... FUN Z34

By on Saturday, May 18, 2013

Pros: "Styling, Powerful, good handling, comfort"

Cons: "Small boot and compartment, excessive cabin noise"

"I love this car. It has all the bell and whizz my 300ZX doesn't have. Incredible road tracking, handling, power, and electronic gadgets. Pro. + Styling, Powerful engine, handling, level of comfort Con. - Big booty on the outside (small inside), somewhat high level of road noise in cabin area, small glove compartment. I have a lot more space in my 300ZX. Overall, it is an ideal and a true breed sport coupe. Run ride and awesome handling machine."

What a ride for the money

By on Sunday, April 07, 2013

Pros: "Great price Handling is great"

Cons: "coupe stock radio and speakers suck upgrade"

"The coupe is the best car I've purchased. What a value. Ride is so smooth quick and responds. Fun to drive anywhere. They could of put a better radio in the coupe. This Z is so quiet compared to the old Z s"

I own a 2013 and I love it!

By on Thursday, March 21, 2013

Pros: "fast for cheap, handles really well, nice interior"

Cons: "space is limited but not bad"

"I own a gun metallic 2013 370z coupe with the sport package. I have about 6,000 miles on the car and I love it. I am a bigger guy who is 6'3 and about 225 pounds and I fit in the car with no problems comfortably. I find the space in the trunk is often more than enough or two people or running to get some groceries. I love the look of the car and all I did was put on the stillen long tube cold air intakes and I have the same horsepower (about 350hp) as the NIMSO 370z for way less money than a NISMO. My dad has a mustang GT and every time I go home he just says how good looking it is and that he doesn't see as many on the road as the mustang GT. My girlfriend loves the car and likes to be seen in it. So far it has been great and I have people ask me about the car sometimes at gas stations and store parking lots, so it seems people really like it. It's over all a great sports car with similar performance stats for less money then a BMW M3, an Audi TTS, a corvette, camaro, challenger, or the mustang GT."

Buy it if you love the Z Line period

By on Thursday, March 21, 2013

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "Frightening your passenger sometimes"

The day I brought it home. Raining...:)

"It's like this, you can't possibly tell a Lamborghini or Porsche owner that another car is better simply because they know in their minds it's for them and the best car out there. (Ok, we'll include the BMW and Mercedes owners, too) Just like the Z line of cars from Nissan. You have a history to enjoy if you truly follow your car purchase like I do. I'm convinced that certain cars are top of the line even if you like the Infiniti line. You would never buy an Infiniti if you love the Z car and visa-versa with the Infiniti. You have to love it...that's it and without question. Reviewing the Z I bought, it was a touring edition (the very best way to enjoy this car is touring) and most people shy away from the price or do not have enough credit to even come close to getting one. So, for the Touring you will get very close or over $60k as a final price for purchase. That's right, PURCHASE. It makes a point that I love the car so much that I bought instead of leasing (yes you can lease it). But it is sooo well worth it. This car handles like a dream even though it's rear wheel but you better be a very good driver to make this car perform at a high rate of speed and this car can take off on just about every car out there and some with higher hp because it's quicker and lighter and has a little thing called Rev Match (only in auto mode shifting with Touring). As most of us weave through traffic like they are standing still (no way you can do that in a Vette) you will get good and bad looks. I always engcourage my fellow Z owners th drive with the headlights on because it looks soo sweet and when people see you coming they tend to get out of the way. You will probably get a few speeding tickets but there's nothing like driving this car just the way it is. I mean no modifications have been done on my Z at all. I just plan to tint the windows. When you start to drive on the highway, I suggest no music and just listen to the car. It sounds wonderful. And the acceleration control that you have will definitely get you in the mood. an enthusiasts dream!! I'm definitely keeping my Z, and I followed the Skyline editions too and I plan to buy a GTR in 2014. I'm an official Z Car owner and it's the best, ever. A TRUE NISSAN FAN!!!"

The day I brought it home. Raining...:)

More fun than a Corvette

By on Monday, January 21, 2013

Pros: "Looks exotic, a blast to drive, you don't see many"

Cons: "Little storage, fragile front spoiler, loud tires"

"I bought a new 2012 370 Nismo Z last January and it is the most entertaining car I have ever owned. With the wing and different fromt end and 19" wheels, don't drive it if you don't like attention. It is very fast and handles like a dream. Traction control and synchro rev match make it even better. OK, now for the bad: The Bose stereo was not available in 2012, but is in 2013. The original tires were terrible! They were so loud, I could not hear my radio, and they were showing cord at 12K miles. Beware of curbs and steep driveways. Gas mileage is not great, and precious little storage space. But! I LOVE this car! I look forward to driving it to work every day!"

A rocket that hugs the road.

By on Thursday, November 22, 2012

Pros: "fast, hugs the road,stylish, price"

Cons: "road noise"

"I love this car. If you like curvy country roads it's a blast. If you love speed and not the price of the elite this is the car for you. Going 70 on expressway and stepping on it and being thrown back in your seat is a feeling that is just not describable. It has a bit of road noise but since I only drive in the summer with the top down the majority of the time it doesnt matter.. Stylish and an eye catcher, top up or down I always get looks. Loaded with options, some of which I havent even used yet. plenty of room in the trunk but no cargo space in the cab. I love this car and if you have a chance to drive one dont pass it up."

From technical data to the road little faults

By on Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Pros: "Synchronized rev matching"

Cons: "A better exhaust note would be nice."

"I bought the 2011 Tutoring sport 370Z. With the sport package the 370Z can pull one G on the skid pad, Ferrari Enzo can do it in 1.05 G. Translated into real-world scenario that would be going 60 mph around a standard new condition Cloverleaf style freeway exit, weather permitted. I would say the acceleration is better than most and good for the city but the handling is super car quality. Definitely a turnkey race car that can only be truly appreciated at a race car track. However the real world Road worthiness of this car allows someone to drive to the track in In relative comfort and be competitive once there."

A lot of Sports car for the price.

By on Sunday, November 04, 2012

Pros: "Best Z ever as far a sportiness and fun to drive"

Cons: "N/A yet... good dealer support if ever needed."

"I have owned several of the Nissan Z cars, and this is by far the sportiest of all Z cars. When you consider what you get verses other cars in this class and slightly above in pricing. You simply get more with the 370Z. Overall fun car to drive fast, you need to be aware of what the car can deliver and the way it handles. Equipped well the roadster has the touring and sport packages, see the long list of equipment, including larger brakes and calipers, 19" Ray wheels, there really is not much more you need for a sports car in this class."

Everything good about the 350Z.. Amplified.

By on Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pros: "Great fun, massive improvement over the 350Z"

Cons: "Some small details that could use improvement"

"I'm a car guy. I've owned everything from a classic 1970s BMW to a turbocharged Toyota road racer, Nissan 240SX, a mid 80s Toyota Corolla GTS (AE86 - the one that new Scion is supposed to be a successor to), and modified Jaguar along with a few other cars along the way. I came into the buying process with a few simple criteria: the car I was going to buy needed to be a sporty coupe with great driving dynamics that would be just as home on the occasional track day as it would be cruising the interstate. More importantly, it had to cost $45,000 or less and be a suitable daily driver. Finally, it had to look and sound great. Quite a tall order, but a few cars came to mind as suitable candidates. I wasn't particularly concerned with practicality since I am a young single guy. No family or large pets to haul around, so this would be the time to take advantage and get something cool. Beside the 370Z I also considered the Ford Mustang GT, Chevy Camaro SS, a used Porsche Cayman S (2007-2009), BMW 335i sedan, and Hyundai Genesis coupe. I test drove each car and found the Z to be the best combination of the elements I was looking for. The BMW, although not a coupe, was considered due to it's impressive and well known handling dynamics. When it came down to it, once you started to spec it out, the price quickly ballooned out of control. Along with the extra set of doors I wasn't really looking for, that was enough to cross it off the list. The Porsche Cayman is an incredible machine. It's everything the 911 used to be, without the idiotically placed engine. Brand new this car was far out of my price range but it could be had for well under $45k if purchased used. Unfortunately, there are some problems with this. Even the best examples I could find never had less than 50,000 miles and were already starting to show signs of wear. The interior is also way too clinical and German looking, not to mention somewhat cheap feeling. The rear spoiler extends when you go above 75 mph, alerting all those around you that you are breaking the law and then some policemen will come to write you many tickets. This would not be fun. It blows every other car on my list out of the water in terms of the way it drives but unfortunately, a suitable example couldn't be found for my $45,000 budget within 1000 miles of me. The Mustang and Camaro were obvious choices as cars that are known for punching well above their weight class. After driving the Camaro I found that I hated nearly everything about it: the steering, the interior, and the fact that you could barely see anything out of it in any direction. The thirsty 6.2 liter V8, while very nice sounding, would not be very kind to my wallet. That and way too many people drive them in southern California and Las Vegas. If comparing these two muscle cars, I thought the Mustang was miles better than the Camaro. It handled amazingly well despite it's live rear axle handicap, the 5.0 liter V8 provided an incredible soundtrack, and the interior was quite a bit nicer looking than the Camaro's. This car came the closest of all to being parked in my garage in the Z's spot. Lastly the Genesis. It seemed like too good of a potential value to pass on without at least test driving. It looks pretty similar to the Z. It has a big V6 just like the Z (but with less power), big Brembo brakes and sticky wheels/tires just like the Z, and was the cheapest of the bunch. This car reminded me of the older 350Z which I had driven many times; lots of good qualities but lacking in refinement. I think this should be an awesome car in another generation or two of it's development. Overall it just lacked the character, build quality, and that special feeling you get when you really start to wring out a car that I was looking for. So why did I pick the Z over all the others? It's quite good looking, for starters. The body's curves are much more exotic and sleek looking than any of the other cars. The 3.7 liter V6 delivers it's peak torque at 5200 rpm and peak horsepower north of 7000 rpm which hints at the way this car was meant to be driven. It loves to be revved, and you will always be happy to oblige. Although it doesn't feel as smooth as it could be at the highest points of the rpm range, it certainly delivers the best sounds in the V6 business. Which brings me to my next point: it's a V6, not a thirsty V8 (although it still requires premium fuel). 332 horsepower is more than enough to get you into a fair bit of trouble, but at least there isn't a stupid spoiler that will give you away when you let the speed get away from you a bit. I made sure that my car was equipped with the sport package and 6 speed manual transmission. The syncro-rev transmission feature is absolutely brilliant and will make even the most lazy driver seem like a superstar behind the wheel. 7000 miles into owning the car, it still works perfectly and I've kept it on about 99% of the time. So the driving dynamics were pretty much what I wanted them to be, and so was the price. It looks especially pretty in the Black Cherry paint that I opted for and 19" Rays forged wheels that came standard with the sport package and draws numerous compliments on a regular basis. If you have ever looked in the trunk of a 350Z, you'll notice that any cargo you may put in it will be quickly guillotined by the massive rear strut brace right in the middle of the trunk. This was moved forward in the 370Z, which makes the trunk space much more usable. I play golf and ice hockey as well as occasionally enjoy weekend camping trips. The large rear hatch easily gobbles up all of my gear without issue. Now obviously this is not a perfect car and after living with it on a daily basis for the last 6 months and 7000 miles I do have a number of complaints. Here they are: -Seats and door panels: My car is equipped with the sport package only, meaning no leather seats and no GPS. The door panels are also made of cloth, rather than the much nicer suede of the touring models. That black cloth is impossible to keep clean. Every time you open your door and push against it, your hand leaves a mark on it. You constantly have to wipe it down with a damp cloth to keep it clean. This gets old after about a week of owning the car. While the seats are fairly comfortable even on longer drives, they could use a little more bolstering given this car's cornering capabilities. If you rest your head against the headrest, you can feel the interior support structure slightly pushing against your mid back which makes the seats feel somewhat cheap. The seats and door panels mar an otherwise good looking interior (much nicer than the old 350Z). Some leather door panels and custom leather Recaro seats are in my vehicle's future in order to rectify these issues. They will be pricey upgrades but will make a huge difference in the overall impression the car will give. -Visibility: there is barely any out of the rear of this car. The rear window is so small that almost half of your rearview mirror is filled with the black trim of the interior rather than a view out of the car. The blind spots are also pretty massive, given that you can't actually see anything out of the tiny windows behind the door windows. Backing out of parking spots is particularly challenging. I am hoping that installing a backup camera will help mitigate some of the visibility problems. Forward visibility and to the sides is very good though, so if you're careful and use those big side mirrors effectively you'll be fine. -Traction control: While I do enjoy the fact that the traction control is much simpler than the German counterparts in my comparison (it is simply "ON" or "OFF"), I'm not crazy about the way it works. When the traction control is on, it's very quick to jump in and cut the engine's power when it detects even the slightest hint of wheelspin. The result can end up feeling a little jerky when driving around. Turning it off makes the fun factor go up ten fold. This is a car that will understeer if you go into a corner too hot, but that problem is always easily sorted out with a healthy dose of throttle which brings the tail around beautifully into power oversteer. This is all well and good but if you aren't careful, you could very quickly end up wrapped around a tree. One must also consider the price of replacing those rear tires if you spend too much time sliding around all over the place. Typically I drive the car with the traction control off to avoid the jerkiness of having it engaged, I am just careful not to feed it too much throttle on the street because that almost always quickly turns into a spectacular drift. Great on the racetrack and for your ego, not so great when Johnny Law is watching. -The triple gauges on the center dash: you can't see them very well during the day when they aren't backlit. They look cool at night, but are pointless in daylight. -The fuel level gauge and water temp gauge: Again, they look cool at night but are totally pointless when daylight is shining on them. I think I'd prefer gauges that matched the speedo and tach rather than the LED layout it uses. Tinting my windows helped with this problem. Overall, there are very few downsides to this car. It does everything you ask of it beautifully, looks fantastic, and is very quick. There are a few small issues but this car's virtues far outweigh any shortcomings I have discovered in owning it. After having to live with my decision on a daily basis for over 6 months, I am happy to say that I would still make the same choice if given the option. As someone who has had the privilege of driving many amazing cars over the years I can say that the 370Z will undoubtedly go down as one of the greats on the list of cars I've owned."

ITS NOT A BMW

By on Saturday, June 30, 2012

Pros: "best sport car for the money"

Cons: "gas tank, oil cooler, soft top wear. forums?"

"I HUMMMM THE 1960 BATMAN THEME SONG EVERYTIME I TAKE HER OUT. OVERALL; IT DOES HAVE SOME ISSUE(FOR TRACK DRIVERS) VALUE; BEST SPORTS CAR UNDER 50,000 DYNAMICS;MmmmmmmmmmBATMAN RELIABILITY; I HAVE HAD NO TROUBLE,2010 TOUR. ROADSTAR, D-I-E;ITS NOT A BMW, NO GEART INTTERIOR,PAINT JOB WILL FADE IN TIME IF NOT BABYED AND GARAGE. QUALITY;MORE BANG FOR THE BUCKS COMFORT; I AM 5'4""

WOW!!!!! What a absolute blast to drive!!

By on Thursday, June 21, 2012

Pros: "handeling,mpg,great price for the technology"

Cons: "only 1. When I arrive @ home and have to get out!"

"After the first test drive a knew I had to own one. Spent months researching EVERY car out there! Drove my wife crazy talking about how AWESOME this car would be to own. Finally bought it and NOT disappointed one bit. Handles like a dream and the pick up on it is insane. Gets up to 100 in a hurry. My wife wanted to see how fast it could go so I pushed it to 120 with no effort and it just wanted to go faster! It's like sitting in the cockpit of a jet. And I always get compliments on it when I'm out and thumbs up. I get tired of kids wanting to race me all the time though. I use it as a daily driver and its really comfortable. There is road noise but who cares, its a sports car not a luxury car! Buy a Caddie if you want quiet. I have the sport package and it delivers!!!! I am getting a solid 24 mpg on my commute to and from work 44 miles round trip and around 350 miles per tank, a big surprise considering its built for speed. Love it, love it, LOVE IT!!!!"

Nice

By on Friday, May 04, 2012

Pros: "a bit pricey"

Cons: "choice of colors"

"Had a 2004 350Z, traded it in 2007 with 27000 miles. The dealer did not even put it on the lot. Had someone come and get it the next day! Now have a 2011 370Z...much less tire noise, much nicer interior, and great looks/speed/handling. The only downside is entry/exit as I am over 6'."

This is a great car.

By on Saturday, April 28, 2012

Pros: "Quality, Looks, Power"

Cons: "Engine Oil Temperature, Terrible Visibility"

"I bought the 2010 Touring model in 2011, have had it exactly a year and put on 8,000 miles. The car has looks, power, and quality. Really, it is a terrific piece of engineering. It does have some downsides, though, and that's what I think potential buyers are interested in. 1) The engine oil runs HOT. I'm going to add an oil cooler (something Nissan should have done). I intend to own this care for at least 10 years and having engine oil run at 180 to 190 degrees, not 220 (or more) is important. 2) It has terrible, and I mean really terrible visibility. Pulling out of a parking spot is just plain nerve racking. 3) The voice recognition on the blue tooth is clunky and bothersome. I have hundreds of contacts and while the hands free dialing on the phone works great, the in-dash unit doesn't. However, it does connect easily and sounds good when doing manual dialing and answering. 4) The road noise is mostly from the tires and when they wear out I will definitely not replace them with the originals. Otherwise, this car is a blast to drive, great to look at, and so fast that I generally put it on cruise control in the city so I don't get a ticket."

It holds its own

By on Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, good acceleration, great looks"

Cons: "throttle lag, rugged transmission, thin paint, oil"

waxed

"Ive had this car for a couple years and havent had a single mechanical issue. I looks good, its defenitly a head turner. Its got plenty of acceleration and great handeling. It feels tight around the corners with the right tires. Decent in gas I average 19.5-20 mpg strictly city driving. Comfortable seats and cabin room. Mine is a touring with leather/suede/ heated seats. Its a huge upgrade fron the 350Z. Great breaking power. The only things I dont like is visiblilty back from the driver seat, loud engine, oil temp during summer, and I would like little more power in low end and top end. Its no slug by any means though. Midrange power is good specially during city driving which where the mid range power comes in. Oil changes are decent insurance is high, but its a sports car and its to be expected. Get you one!"

My video

waxed

you tube channel

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan 370Z near Honolulu. See local deals
See if you qualify for