2009 Nissan 370Z

9.4

Based on 103 Ratings for the 2009 - 2017 models.

9.7/10

9 months later and still loving it!

By on Wednesday, July 14, 2010

"I got my 370Z in October 2009. I had been wanting a Z since they came out with the 350, and after the 370 came out I had to take a look. I was instantly in love and knew I had to have this car. I get people looking at the car everywhere I go (even got a thumbs up from a 10 year old one day!) and the performance on it is amazing. I have the Touring edition with the 6-spd Synchro-Rev match trans, and at first I though I wouldn't like this feature, but it is great! It's a bit noisy and can be a bit squirrel-y (especially in the rain), but I really have nothing bad to say about this vehicle. It is very comfortable for me, but I can see how it wouldn't be for everyone (I'm 5'3", 125 lbs). The Bose stereo system is actually pretty decent for stock. I am sad because I will have to sell mine due to an overseas move, but I am hoping to get another one after I have relocated."

This is a great car.

By on Saturday, April 28, 2012

Pros: "Quality, Looks, Power"

Cons: "Engine Oil Temperature, Terrible Visibility"

"I bought the 2010 Touring model in 2011, have had it exactly a year and put on 8,000 miles. The car has looks, power, and quality. Really, it is a terrific piece of engineering. It does have some downsides, though, and that's what I think potential buyers are interested in. 1) The engine oil runs HOT. I'm going to add an oil cooler (something Nissan should have done). I intend to own this care for at least 10 years and having engine oil run at 180 to 190 degrees, not 220 (or more) is important. 2) It has terrible, and I mean really terrible visibility. Pulling out of a parking spot is just plain nerve racking. 3) The voice recognition on the blue tooth is clunky and bothersome. I have hundreds of contacts and while the hands free dialing on the phone works great, the in-dash unit doesn't. However, it does connect easily and sounds good when doing manual dialing and answering. 4) The road noise is mostly from the tires and when they wear out I will definitely not replace them with the originals. Otherwise, this car is a blast to drive, great to look at, and so fast that I generally put it on cruise control in the city so I don't get a ticket."

Outstanding value

By on Saturday, March 8, 2014

Cons: "No heated steering wheel."

"Bought my car new in 2009 and I still own it. I've been impressed by every aspect of the car. I purchased the sports package and all Canadian models have the LSD, etc so the only upgrades are the sports and navigation packages. I daily drive this car during the spring/summer/fall and put her away during the winter months. I've taken it to the track and auto X and everyone ridding shot gun was blown away by how it handles. For some reason the 2009 model didn't come with heated side mirrors. I'd also like the option of a heated steering wheel but other than that there isn't anything else I don't like about the car."

Nissan 370Z

By on Thursday, November 26, 2009

"I have had this awesome machine for less than 6 months and have already driven over 9000 miles, most of it on the twisty, mountainous roads of Pennsylvania. It is the silver touring model with a 6 speed transmission and navigation and it draws looks wherever I go. Many have had appreciative comments on it's styling and then asked what kind of car is it? I guess they are kind of rare in this area since this seems to be the only one in this city of 10,000 or so. I look forward to driving it , weather permitting, since it handles like no other car I have ever driven, accelerates like a rocket, corners like on rails with no leaning and is as solid as a block of stone. I have are several other vehicles in my garages, including the new Hyundia Genesis, but that is another story. This certainly is no family car but you gotta drive one to appreciate something really different. Can't be beat for the price!"

Awesome car

By on Thursday, July 25, 2013

Pros: "smooth drive and super fun"

Cons: "expensive to purchase"

"The only thing I don't like about my car is that it is a 2 seater, but I knew this going in to it obviously. I love my car, it is such a smooth ride and so fun to drive. Sometimes when I walk up to it in a parking lot I just say to myself DANG that is a pretty car. Favorite car I have ever owned!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan 370Z near Honolulu. See local deals