2009 Nissan 350Z

Based on 562 Ratings for the 2003 - 2009 models.

great bang for the buck

By on Sunday, March 2, 2008

"I bought the 2003 model 5 years ago. absolutely loved the styling and 5 years later it still looks good. I have always owned new sports cars so I was amazed that the car could be purchased for less than 30000. There used to be a weird quirk in the pricing in that the automatic was a 600 add on the entusiast model while the 5 speed manual was a 600 add on the touring model. this made the touring model an excellent value if you want the automatic. To achieve the low price the tires are are the cheapest available ( wear rating 140). The ride can be a little harsh and the seats are a little narrow in the shoulder area. The pikes peak white is a pearl paint that tends to develope little rust specks in the paint. The brakes also go very quickly compared to other cars I have owned. The rear hatch struts are weak and the hatch does not always fully release when opening, especially in cold weather. Otherwise the car has been excellent and is an excellent value."

Fun to drive

By on Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Pros: "fun"

Cons: "Quality not as good as should be"

"love the 350z looks good and drives good. only issue I have had and as I have found out others are having as well is the coloring comes off inside door handle and some have complained about the color coming off stereo knobs and Nissan will not stand behind it. I feel for the price of this car I should not be dealing with this issue."

LOVE THIS CAR!

By on Friday, November 1, 2013

"Great car for a little cash! Got mine and practically keep the top down. Handles great, great acceleration, nice stereo. Tight and smooth riding for a sports car. Did I say I love it? I meant to say, "I LOVE IT!" There, that's better...."

Well valanced.

By on Saturday, July 18, 2015

Pros: "styling, very fun to drive"

Cons: "Lack a bit of power"

"The 350z has been a very reliable vehicle, I own the base model. This vehicle lends it self great to modifications, for example you can upgrade most if not all parts from its Nismo counter part with very little effort. This vehicle handles great it gives the driver confidence when driving fast and slow:) The 350z styling looks great and even better with little aero pieces like the one that I own. The interior layout works just fine, I use my 350z on the daily basis and I am hard on the vehicle. Like many brands it is not perfect. The six-speed manual trans is good for what it is, it is super fun to drive and it keeps you engaged at all times. I initially purchased the 350z as a work vehicle because of the styling and its very well balanced power and drive terrain. The 350z has what many call adequate power in my opinion it could use more but its ok the kind of power it offer keeps a driver on a safe zone unless you do some thing very foolish.I would also like to add that 350z can out handle many higher priced vehicles. I get complements on 350Z all the time people of all ages approach and ask me about the car, this is one of these vehicles that appeal to different ethnic groups. And I conclude!"

A terrific sports car value.

By on Saturday, April 19, 2014

Pros: "Performance, reliability, sports-car utility"

Cons: "Small cargo space, noise level at highway speeds"

"The 350Z is a pretty capable sport car providing superb value for its price range. I've had the Touring trim of this car for nearly seven years and 100,000 miles of use. Aside from its core purpose of delivering good sports car performance for relatively low cost, the car comes equipped with good safety features (e.g. side and curtain airbags), gets fair fuel mileage (23-25 mpg in mixed highway driving), is highly reliable, and requires modest maintenance costs for such a capable machine. It isn't the most comfortable, given the stiff suspension and sharp handling qualities, but as sports cars go it has sufficient amenities and cargo space for two people on a nice weekend trip. For enthusiasts, there are also a wide range of aftermarkets parts and accessories to improve the performance of the car if desired."

Great vehicle, a blast to drive, but very compact!

By on Monday, October 7, 2013

Pros: "fast, beautiful, easily maintained, fun"

Cons: "no space, tough on bumps, interior is "cheap""

"I haave owned this vehicle for about a year now and it has to be my favorite vehicle yet. It is a blast to drive, FAST, great on turns and cornering at high speeds, and is not ridiculously expensive. In my honest opinion this car is a very affordable amateur race car. The three stage pearl white paint is beautiful, the curves of the body are greatly designed. The inside of the car is one of the nicest, but does have some issues with the black interior fading and scratching easily. The trunk space is very limited, almost useless. as for storage, it has a lot of large compartments around the cab so this wasn't an issue. Mechanically this has been the least problematic car I've owned (of many...)"

Great overall car. perfect for the track.

By on Monday, August 6, 2012

Pros: "Price, gas, great to drive, 2 seater"

Cons: "not good in the winter."

"Amazing car if u prefer engine to turbo cars. Don't have to worry about any lag. The top end is insane. This car can be worth your while if you know what to do with it without spending a lot of money."

You Have to Drive ONE

By on Sunday, March 18, 2012

Pros: "FUN TO DRIVE"

Cons: "One cup holder"

Clean

"I have the 6 speed manual performance edition it drives and handles amazingly. The power is there when you want it and it is glued to the road. It is very responsive and will do what you want it to do. I love the car it is a great looking car and fun to drive. I let my friend drive it and he went out and bought one. It even has room for two golf bags."

Clean

The rebirth of an icon! A true budgeted sports car

By on Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pros: "Exceptional stress reliever, demands attention"

Cons: "That they were able to build it better... later"

"Had numerous automobiles specifically on the modded side. This car straight from the dealer in 2003 set a standard that could not be equalled by competitors... Yes I'm bias now that I own 3 of them them now. Starting from the exterior the body lines flowed effortlessly and it was noticed at speeds of 154mph. The aerodynamics of the Z took on another persona driving at those speeds. Taking you into the Z's seating interior, not a fan of leather in true sports cars (each their own) the bolsters felt like a Christmas time hug from your grandmother. The steering wheels ,clusters throughout the interior just felt like you were being welcomed and that it had been missing you since 1996 (last date of production of Z car for the U.S. Exit out of the interior and behold the VQ35 motor and its luster under the hood. What a great platform to build from for JDM automakers. The limits and mods are endless for this car. Suspension in its stock setting is more that enough for A.J. (average Joe) but for a tuner it needed an upgrade to handle the aggressive driving style that I boast on road courses. Stock brakes for stock driving, I needed more and wanted more that what Nissan found in brembo ,so I opted out on the brembo and got 4 piston wilwood all the way around pressing on vented slotted and vaned 14" free floating rotors. And of course coil overs sway bars and lightweight staggered wheels to complete the overall "show and go" theory. The car is a WIN and should be noted by its devout following . I've had my first Z since Memorial Day 2003 and each memorial day I take her by the dealership in all her glory. Z car not just a car ...it's an experience."

No more Z for me.

By on Saturday, March 6, 2010

"I recently got rid of my '04 Z Touring Roadster , bought new in '04, because of recurring poor quality issues. The worst being the inexcusable convertible top in a car that cost over 38K. It was coming apart at the seams and developed a hole from the stretcher bars after only 12K miles of summer only driving. It is a very thin, poor quality vinyl. Naturally ,it started after the 4 year warranty ran out and the dealer said that there was no service bulletin for it so they wouldn't repair/replace it. They did, however, have to replace the Bose CD player twice ,in warranty,because they are junk. The OEM Bridgestone tires are also horrible, DO NOT replace with them. They were bald in 10K miles and very noisy after only a few thousand miles. The interior materials are also cheap for a car in this price-range. The paint on the plastic bumper covers is very susceptible to dings and scratches. The 3.5 V-6 is very quick, but coarse sounding, and vibrates at idle. I also found the seat uncomfortable during long drives, with no lumbar adjustment, another cost cut. The lack of a true glovebox is ridiculous. This was my third ,and probably last Z car. My 1990 300ZX was a better car with better materials, and a beautifully sculpted body. I should have kept it. Nissan has addressed many of these issues in the new 370Z, but the price is now too close to Boxster territory and that car is in a different league in both quality and engineering, as well as re-sale value."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan 350Z near Honolulu. See local deals