• New Car Buyer's Guides
  • The 40+ MPG Cars of 2015

2009 Nissan 350Z

Based on 538 Ratings for the 2003 - 2009 models.

This car was built up as a promotional car.

By on Friday, February 06, 2015

Pros: "Very fast and handles great."

Cons: "A real attention getter."

Georgous blue 2005 Nissan 350z Roadster.

"This car was built up as a promotional car for a professional baseball player on California Angels. Have proof. He was only allowed to drive for 3,000 miles then returned to dealership in 100% condition. I am 2nd owner besides the professional pitcher. Car is always garaged. Car has never been driven with over 2,500 miles per year. Car has all high performance parts including cold air intake,21 inch chrome rims with extra wide low profile Z rated high performance expensive new tires and expensive high quality brake pads all the way around. Never been in accident. Only driven 28,500 miles in 11 years. All leather and power instruments. Extra horsepower than normal 350Z's."

Georgous blue 2005 Nissan 350z Roadster.

It's my daily driver with only 46,140 miles

By on Saturday, January 31, 2015

"Purchased used in August 2014 with 41,435 miles. Traded a 2013 Hyundai with 19,265 miles. It's a great sports car and fun to drive. If you're looking for an affordable daily driver this is it. The only draw back to the car is the convertible top is expensive to repair. If you have to change the bands that retracts the top the last of the way into the well it will set you back $600.00 at the dealer. Otherwise a very affordable and fun car to drive. It turns heads."

Funnest Car Ever

By on Friday, January 30, 2015

Pros: "Great fun to drive. Great price=$32K in 2003"

Cons: "Rust in wheel wells"

"In customer waiting room having my Maxima serviced. In 2003 saw new 'Z' on video announcement in showroom. That was it! Gave salesman $1K to order one. Never looked back. This car has been such fun. The design is beautiful. Gets admired mostly by men. I've enjoyed meeting so many people who are nuts about my 'Z' Drives like a dream. She is now 12 years old and the only way she shows her age is that she suffers from rust in both wheel wells. $4K repair estimate for each side. I will turn 80 in June and never have such fun as when I'm driving my 'Z' I bought snow tires for winter driving."

Great daily driver

By on Friday, January 30, 2015

Pros: "Awesome to drive!! Very reliable! Great looks!"

Cons: "Top tears, and little vents on dash dry rot"

"As you can see i do a bit of driving. I love this car! I would by another if they werent so pricey. I think their like $48,000 now. It handles great, its quick, and I still get complemented on its looks. Driven in the canyons, on dirt roads (bumpy but fun), snow (scary!! not a good snow car!!) Rain (handles fine)Dont race WRX or EVO...you will lose. Only had to replace one coil $94 at the Zone.Top will tear about 4 years in. So moisturize regularly expecially near sides of window. The only reason I ranked the interior 9 is because the little plastic vents on the sides of dash start to crack and crumble. Everything else is great."

Top of the Line!!!!

By on Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Pros: "Fantastic to Drive :)"

Cons: "Pack very little....."

Puurrfect :)

"I have owned this vehicle for 1 year and it has been a blessing to drive, if you ever thought of owning 1, do so, its a pleasure. Best handling, best response, best performance overall for any vehichle I ever owned."

Puurrfect :)

Fantastic Fun Ride. Great Looker

By on Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Pros: "Looks, Drive, Power, Convertible easy."

Cons: "Cup holder a little out of the way."

"Love my Z Car. Fun and easy to drive. Blizzard Pearl with leather and Navigation. Simple"

The BEST

By on Thursday, December 11, 2014

"Had it since new; awesome in every way"

Fun

By on Saturday, December 06, 2014

Pros: "Fast, fun, sexy."

Cons: "2 seats, tires can't be rotated"

"It looks great, it sounds great, it corners well, and it gets up and goes. There are faster cars, and there are cars that handle better, but there are few that do both better, but you will almost certainly pay through the nose for it. The cockpit fits my 5' 8" frame with room to spare. The only time visibility is a problem is backing out of a parking space. For the last two years I have been commuting 100/day with an average speed of 49 mph (numerous stopsigns/lights) and have averaged 26+ mpg. Tires are unidirectional and different size front and rear so you can't rotate them at all."

Best sports car for the money

By on Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Pros: "Quick car"

Cons: "not for tall people"

"My 350Z has shaved door handles and automatically opens via remote control. GReddy twin turbo 400+ HP. 20" tires, only 26,000 miles. Could not use it in Cali due to SMOG test failed."

My wife's birthday present, 2004 350z touring

By on Saturday, November 22, 2014

Pros: "Stole it new for 26K,great sports car for the $"

Cons: "Front and rear tires are 2 different sizes. ???"

"This car is blisteringly fast. If you De-activate the anti-slip rear, even with automatic transmission it will sit and smoke the tires off. I've had the car near 140mph and was still accelerating! On dry twisting roads this is a beast. The tighter the turn,the lower this car dives. It took me a month to master the manual auto trans but after you do, it's a blast. Took a buddy out who is a Jaguar freak and he wet his pants. Strong engine, quick braking, solid roll and gets allot of looks! Only drawback was the original tires (which were recalled) as they were noisy and slippery. Also the rims are two different sizes front to back so you can't rotate the tires. I was lucky with 38K miles from replacements.Put on a set of Nitto Gens and it's quiet and quick.Sad fact: it sits now and has 41K original miles on it, as we've shifted to a large luxury car. Wife drives it once a week for memories."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan 350Z near Honolulu. See local deals