• New Car Buyer's Guides
  • The 40+ MPG Cars of 2015

2009 Nissan 350Z

Based on 543 Ratings for the 2003 - 2009 models.

I LOVE NISSAN

By on Saturday, March 21, 2015

Pros: "Last well, retain their value, and are great to dr"

Cons: "A bit too low, and difficult for seniors to get in"

"I have owned Nissans since the first Datsun 240-Z. I love them. They are well engineered, handle beautifully, and retain their value."

Will go .5 past the speed of light!

By on Friday, March 20, 2015

Pros: "Best BANG for the buck!"

Cons: "Watch the engine oil lvl. Check oil every 3 weeks."

"This car is the total package! Has off the line power, 60+ mph acceleration, TS, handling, and more. People spend $1,000's in upgrades just to rival what this car have OE. I have the factory upgraded Super Touring with the added Hp/torque, hyped suspension, bigger exhaust, and Brembo brakes. Adding just cold air gives a little more and with this car, the littlest of more will be noticed immediately. The key is Hp to weight ratio, great Hp with low weight equals ZOOM! Period! This car viciously holds the road in the curves with very little stress or effort on the suspension. This car absolutely slaughters all of the big block SC's when you are in the curves. So, if they try to pick at you, get them on a curvy road and step on it! It won't even be close! The way Ric Flair would say it....."WHOO!!!". I'm 6'4", 260 lbs; there's plenty of space for me. This car holds me right. The seats are comfy and adjustable for long trips. To me, this car is for serious experienced drivers! Not the car for learners! Other than riding a motorcycle, this car makes me feel "One" with it and the road. Drive safe, and may the force be with you! (God Bless!)"

By on Monday, March 09, 2015

"Never had any major problems, just regular maintenance. Great looks, speedy and powerful!"

Fun Car!

By on Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive, Attractive car"

"I enjoy driving this car. It is almost perfect for a two-seat sports car. Mine was a daily driver. It looks great, drives fast, and handles everything I throw at it. There is more room in the back than what you would imagine. Flaws: The alignment does not allow for a change in camber, which means that you may have to replace the front lower control arm bushing every 60,000 miles. This car does not like water, ice, or any kind of rough road, but it always comes through. My 2003 has an interior setup which isn't perfectly ideal. I think later models fixed this. I also have a problem with the Bose radio. My bass hasn't worked properly since I bought the car, and it is next to impossible to get to the stereo components without damaging anything. (I decided not to press my luck, and my factory subwoofer still doesn't work)"

good second car, sporty, fast,

By on Saturday, February 28, 2015

Pros: "cheap, sporty, fun"

Cons: "paint, interior noise, interior trim."

"Had this for my second vehicle. Sat in the garage in the winter. Drove it in the spring in till fall. Love my 350z. It's not an everyday car. Cheap to maintain and cheap parts. Great car. Not really a daily commuter, the comfort level isn't that great, interior is noisy since it's a hatch back. The paint is also cheap quality. Interior trim pieces scratch easily. But overall great sporty car."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan 350Z near Honolulu. See local deals