2008 Nissan 350Z

Based on 545 Ratings for the 2003 - 2009 models.

best sports car for under $50k

By on Saturday, January 26, 2008

"I did alot of research before purchasing my Z, not only what the manufacturers wanted me to know, but how the cars were actually performing. After searching online, magazines, and autocross events, the choice was clear. The Z is the best bang for your buck out of a stock vehicle. The 350 has plenty of cabin space for a sports car, although the rear strut tower brace minimizes the trunk, so if you are going to pick up granny from the airport, or parts for your hot rod project, you may want to consider borrowing a vehicle. I have not had any problems with my Z and have never been left stranded. The only time its up on a rack is for oil changes. The gas mileage is accurate to that on the window sticker, I get 21-22 avg. with a heavy foot. I have driven this car hard at the track and all i have had to replace are the tires. Alot of tires. The Z is an awesome vehicle and i would recommend it to everyone who are in the market for a sports car."

Great car...fast, handles and no problems...

By on Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Pros: "It is worth every dime you pay for it..great car."

"This is a great car. I drive it hard and have not had to replace a thing except brakes which is normal. I would recommend this car to anyone that likes power, handling and fun.....This has been one of the best cars I have ever owned and I am over 60...."

great car fast great looking car.

By on Friday, August 24, 2012

Pros: "fast, great body lines, gets lots of attention"

Cons: "cops like it as much as everyone else =/"

"not sure what everyone is talking about with the plastic rattle mine is completely quite. has been very reliable and good on gas for what your getting. I have modified mine and with an aftermarket exhaust (pick the right one) has the best tone, kind of a porsche boxter sound. Ive had alot of vehicles and my 350z is my favorite. gets tons of looks and drives like a dream, love walking out to my car every morning!"

The Power of the Z

By on Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Pros: "Fun to Drive, Womanizer Vehicle, Low Maintenance,"

Cons: "Plastic Rattling Noises"

"Riding through the highway at 80 mph with my windows down and hearing the Batmobile Purrrrr at 3-4k rpm. I have left many cars in the dirt at a green light. 40 mph feels more like 10 mph. Heads turning left and right women adamantly giving compliments on the timeless beauty of the Z. My first Z in comparison to a hot girlfriend. Gets a whole lot of attention and always cautious about leaving her unattended in bad neighborhoods. Did I regret spending 8600 bucks on this 99k mileage Z? NO. This is quite a sports car. Extremely low maintenance costs, I only put about 2-3k miles a year on cars(I live in Hawaii). Cheap plastic interior is the most common complaint. Yes I hate the rattling noises from the plastic interior. This is one of the perfect car for someone seeking the James Bond's Lifestyle on a budget."

Downscaled exotic

By on Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Pros: "An all out track car for the street! :)"

Cons: "An all out track car for the street! :("

"This car sounds and feels like an exotic sports car. It is a little "less" all the way around, but do not mistake less for little. It is underrated by almost everybody and is one of the best handling, braking and feeling sports cars I have owned or driven (which is A LOT- from a viper, vette, BMW and more)."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan 350Z near Honolulu. See local deals