2003 Nissan 350Z

Based on 561 Ratings for the 2003 - 2009 models.

great bang for the buck

By on Sunday, March 2, 2008

"I bought the 2003 model 5 years ago. absolutely loved the styling and 5 years later it still looks good. I have always owned new sports cars so I was amazed that the car could be purchased for less than 30000. There used to be a weird quirk in the pricing in that the automatic was a 600 add on the entusiast model while the 5 speed manual was a 600 add on the touring model. this made the touring model an excellent value if you want the automatic. To achieve the low price the tires are are the cheapest available ( wear rating 140). The ride can be a little harsh and the seats are a little narrow in the shoulder area. The pikes peak white is a pearl paint that tends to develope little rust specks in the paint. The brakes also go very quickly compared to other cars I have owned. The rear hatch struts are weak and the hatch does not always fully release when opening, especially in cold weather. Otherwise the car has been excellent and is an excellent value."

Fun to drive

By on Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Pros: "fun"

Cons: "Quality not as good as should be"

"love the 350z looks good and drives good. only issue I have had and as I have found out others are having as well is the coloring comes off inside door handle and some have complained about the color coming off stereo knobs and Nissan will not stand behind it. I feel for the price of this car I should not be dealing with this issue."

LOVE THIS CAR!

By on Friday, November 1, 2013

"Great car for a little cash! Got mine and practically keep the top down. Handles great, great acceleration, nice stereo. Tight and smooth riding for a sports car. Did I say I love it? I meant to say, "I LOVE IT!" There, that's better...."

Well valanced.

By on Saturday, July 18, 2015

Pros: "styling, very fun to drive"

Cons: "Lack a bit of power"

"The 350z has been a very reliable vehicle, I own the base model. This vehicle lends it self great to modifications, for example you can upgrade most if not all parts from its Nismo counter part with very little effort. This vehicle handles great it gives the driver confidence when driving fast and slow:) The 350z styling looks great and even better with little aero pieces like the one that I own. The interior layout works just fine, I use my 350z on the daily basis and I am hard on the vehicle. Like many brands it is not perfect. The six-speed manual trans is good for what it is, it is super fun to drive and it keeps you engaged at all times. I initially purchased the 350z as a work vehicle because of the styling and its very well balanced power and drive terrain. The 350z has what many call adequate power in my opinion it could use more but its ok the kind of power it offer keeps a driver on a safe zone unless you do some thing very foolish.I would also like to add that 350z can out handle many higher priced vehicles. I get complements on 350Z all the time people of all ages approach and ask me about the car, this is one of these vehicles that appeal to different ethnic groups. And I conclude!"

A terrific sports car value.

By on Saturday, April 19, 2014

Pros: "Performance, reliability, sports-car utility"

Cons: "Small cargo space, noise level at highway speeds"

"The 350Z is a pretty capable sport car providing superb value for its price range. I've had the Touring trim of this car for nearly seven years and 100,000 miles of use. Aside from its core purpose of delivering good sports car performance for relatively low cost, the car comes equipped with good safety features (e.g. side and curtain airbags), gets fair fuel mileage (23-25 mpg in mixed highway driving), is highly reliable, and requires modest maintenance costs for such a capable machine. It isn't the most comfortable, given the stiff suspension and sharp handling qualities, but as sports cars go it has sufficient amenities and cargo space for two people on a nice weekend trip. For enthusiasts, there are also a wide range of aftermarkets parts and accessories to improve the performance of the car if desired."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan 350Z near Honolulu. See local deals