• New Car Buyer's Guides
  • The 40+ MPG Cars of 2015

1994 Nissan 240SX

Based on 153 Ratings for the 1989 - 1994 models.

Still Runs Like New

By on Sunday, May 15, 2011

"I've had my 93 for 18 years and 135,000 miles now and all i've had to replace (other than standard maintenance items) are the headlamp motors and water pump. She still gets 25mpg and is still nimble enough to be fun to drive. The only real problem is that the older I get the harder it is to get in and out of the vehicle. Like another reviewer said, i also get frequent compliments and offers to buy, but there's no way i'm selling her. I want to see which will die first, Me or the car."

yes sir

By on Tuesday, February 19, 2008

"this is a very dependable sporty car. what it lacks in horsepower it makes up in styling. the stock suspension is surprisingly nimble and handles quite well. decent gas mileage and a jet like cock pit make it fun to drive as well. kept maintained these are very good cars. although the '91 to '94 models come equipped with a "beefier" 16 valve dohc ka24de. but the 12 valve sohc ka24e gets the job done. these are very popular cars used in all range of racing from grip racing to rally and of course... drifting! the thing i love abouth nissan is that most all components are interchangable(i.e. infinty q45 brakes can be swapped onto a 240sx). all and all i love this car. the major quirks of the are almost always the alternator and starter. as well as the throttle body boot which does rip, also due to blown motor mounts. the coolant overflows always crack on the top after about 130,000 miles. the hydraulic lifters of the single cam stick sometimes, usually after 180,000 miles, but synthetec will fix that."

One of the BestOnes for the money

By on Friday, March 11, 2011

"I have being Only Owner and I see that for me to buy another car similar or equal to this Nissan 240SXSE I would have to pay or expend a lot of money I even own and drive an Infiniti FX35 and I really love to drive the 240 powerfull, secure, speed, force and the most stability as well as economic also low maintenance cost."

LIKE I STOLE IT

By on Sunday, August 05, 2007

"I AM OVERLY INFATUATED WITH MY 240SX. THIS CAR HAS IT ALL. IT IS SMALL AND GETS GREAT GAS MILAGE. MINE IS A 1990 AND HAS THE SYLE OF MODERN CARS. IT IS THE PERFECT TOY WITH OVER 5 DIFFERENT MOTOR SWAPS AVAILABLE ALL VERY EASY WITH NO EXTRA FABRICATION. THE FRONT SEATS ARE HUGE ENOUGH TO SLEEP IN LAYING STRETCHED OUT AND I AM A BIG BOY. I BELIEVE THE BACK SEAT IS ONLY FOR INSURANCE REASON OR A SMALL PET. I HAVE LITERALLY DROVE THIS CAR LIKE A STOLLEN RALLY CAR FOR FIVE YEARS WITH ONLY ONE MOTOR SWAP. IT IS REAR WHEEL DRIVE AND A SUPERFUN RIDE.I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS CAR TO THE WORLD. IF I COULD ONLY FIND A WAY TO INSTALL WINGS, MY HEART WOULD BE WHOLE."

Fantasic performance

By on Friday, August 03, 2007

"I purchased this car used to help out a friend, after driving it a year I have lost the desire to buy a new car. She's low to the ground resulting in excellant steering control. Engine runs so smooth with very little vibration or noise. I will have this car for a long time. I've even thought of trying to purchase a convertible one near the same year."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan 240SX near Honolulu. See local deals