2009 Mitsubishi Raider Extended Cab

8.2

Based on 120 Ratings for the 2006 - 2009 models.

Look Good but...

By on Saturday, May 9, 2009

"This vehicle has been in the shop 3 time. A/C, and windows 2x. It seems like the electrical components short circuit every 8 months."

Im impressed

By on Saturday, August 18, 2007

"With help from mitsubishi i was able to get the v8 durocross fully loaded for A good deal. After driving it for a year im happy i got it. not to mention i was the first person where i live to have 1... and ive only seen 4 since. After racing cars for years im completely impressed with the handling, pick up and speed of this truck. Ive found myself sitting by other trucks at red lights, they tryed but they couldnt catch up. the one thing this truck needs is a better sound system other then that why dont you TAKE YOUR CHANCES WITH A REAL TRUCK BUILT FOR SPEED....."

"Great Deal"

By on Monday, August 6, 2007

"I'm a Toyota man,but the Mitsubishi Dealer was the only one to deal with me by phone!Looked at Toyotas & Nissans!The people at the dealership were great,and gave me a deal,,,couldn't refuse!!The Truck is Beautiful ! Black crew cab,running boards,alloy wheels,265/70/16 tires! Know its a Dodge motor,but has better warranty!"

Darn Fine Truck

By on Friday, July 13, 2007

"Anyone who like the Dodge Dakota should like this even more. Under the sh=kin it's the exact same machine. The only differences are 1) different body lines and 2) a better warranty."

Awesome Vehicle

By on Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Pros: "Quiet, Comfortable, Smooth, Reliable"

Cons: "need sliding back glass"

"I went into purchasing this truck blind. I signed papers before even seeing what color I was getting. I just looked at one on the showroom floor. It a great truck. Its not too small and its not big and bulky. Its actually a larger truck than my dads '98 Silverado. I quickly found that any aftermarket part you have to buy as a Dodge Dakota. I have added a tri-fold bed cover, tailgate lock, and 20'S with low pros. I ALWAYS get compliments on my truck. Great mileage too. I recently average 23 mpg highway on a spring break trip. I would HIGHLY recommend this vehicle to another person. It also has a reasonably good sound system for a factory radio. Sounds just s good as my Mother's Infinity system in her Ram. I only wish it had a power back glass and an additional 12v port for the rear seat. I have added a photo of my truck."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi Raider Extended Cab near Honolulu. See local deals