2009 Mitsubishi Raider Extended Cab

8.2

Based on 119 Ratings for the 2006 - 2009 models.

Previous | 1 ... 22 23 24 | Next

Wish I Had A V8

By on Monday, October 01, 2007

"This truck has a v6 but it is a little underpowered. but loves gas. The ride is okay, seems to be dependable. The ac is icecold. The transmission is a little sluggish, but all in all it's okay."

By on Friday, September 28, 2007

Nice ride

By on Wednesday, September 19, 2007

"I've owned this truck for a little over a year now and the only problem ive had was the console lid didn't want to open and one fog light went out. Other then that I love the ride, styling, and overall feel of the truck. It rides very smooth and is very reliable. I looked at the dakota before buying this one and this one is more spacious and better styling. I have had no complaints with it in the mechanical department yet."

By on Sunday, September 09, 2007

"This is my 5th p/u truck in 10 years(Mazda,Ford) Is my first first time with Mitsubishi;It was recomended by my brother in law and so far so good...I think the only issue that I have is gas otherwise I personal like it:comfort,speed & overall a good engine in 6 month(07 Raider double cab)"

Returning to an Old Friend

By on Saturday, September 01, 2007

"My first vehicle I ever purchased was a 1997 Dodge Dakota. The Raider, being the structual twin of the Dakota, brings back many good mamories for me. But the improvements in the chassis, drivetrain, and interior is what sold me. The frame is now Hydro-Formed, which means it is stronger and lighter. The dakota I used to have weighed in at 5,480 lbs with a 5.2 liter V-8 which made 230 HP. The Raider weighs 4,287 lbs and has a 3.7 liter V-6 making 210 HP. Fuel mileage goes up and the performance imporves. The interior is now more refined and much quieter. The stereo comes standard with MP3 capability and 6 months of Sirius, which I am now hooked on. The warranty is 100,000 miles on the drive train, about 30,000 miles more then dodge offers on the same vehicle, Dakota. The tailgate can be set at a 45 degree angle which allows you to fit a 4' x 8' sheet of plywood and/or sheetrock, so the functionality is fantastic. Highway cruising at anywhere from 65-80 mph is effortless and the cruise control is non-intrusive. The best improvement I believe is at the front and rear of the frame. The rear can now take an impact of greater then 5 mph without causing thousands of dollars of dammage. And the front has a section which is made to collapse and keep the occupants from taking the brunt of the impact, and also, like the rear, will now not damage the entire vehicle with anything more then 5 mph. As for the entire, funcitionality abounds. Three normal sized people can sit abreat with relative comfort and two in the back, which I would not suggest for any larger then a 10-12 child. The center console is very spacious and has compartments for just about everything. I also really like the standard outside temperature gauge built into the dash display."

Previous | 1 ... 22 23 24 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi Raider Extended Cab near Honolulu. See local deals