• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide
  • Kelley Blue Book Best Buys of 2015: Pickup Truck

2009 Mitsubishi Raider Extended Cab

8.2

Based on 119 Ratings for the 2006 - 2009 models.

Previous | 1 ... 22 23 24 | Next

Im impressed

By on Saturday, August 18, 2007

"With help from mitsubishi i was able to get the v8 durocross fully loaded for A good deal. After driving it for a year im happy i got it. not to mention i was the first person where i live to have 1... and ive only seen 4 since. After racing cars for years im completely impressed with the handling, pick up and speed of this truck. Ive found myself sitting by other trucks at red lights, they tryed but they couldnt catch up. the one thing this truck needs is a better sound system other then that why dont you TAKE YOUR CHANCES WITH A REAL TRUCK BUILT FOR SPEED....."

Surprisingly Fantastic

By on Saturday, August 11, 2007

"I was apprehensive after I first purchased this vehicle. After a few weeks, I knew that I had made a great decision. The looks and style are far superior than any other truck I have seen on the road. I get numerous complements still to this day for many who have not seen the Raider. There are only two in the region where I live, so I feel as if I own a custom truck that is unique. I looked at the Tundra, Tacoma, Ranger, Silverado and Colorado and for the money, I got way more than I would have purchasing any other truck. As far as the ride, it is superior to most trucks I test drove although it does drive like a truck. Performs very well on the open road and gets about 19mpg on the hwy, even with off road tires. I have had no problems mechanically at all and I don't forsee any in the near future."

By on Thursday, August 09, 2007

"Great Deal"

By on Monday, August 06, 2007

"I'm a Toyota man,but the Mitsubishi Dealer was the only one to deal with me by phone!Looked at Toyotas & Nissans!The people at the dealership were great,and gave me a deal,,,couldn't refuse!!The Truck is Beautiful ! Black crew cab,running boards,alloy wheels,265/70/16 tires! Know its a Dodge motor,but has better warranty!"

underated/overpriced

By on Tuesday, July 24, 2007

"have owned mine for 8 months . it may be to soon for reliabilty but to this point -- no problems. as with any 4 wheel drive , i did not buy it for gas miles , but would think with todays tech they could have done better with the mpg . very happy with interior and exterior . i looked at the duro but the plastic did not impress , i think the ls looks much better"

Previous | 1 ... 22 23 24 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi Raider Extended Cab near Honolulu. See local deals