• 2014 Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

2009 Mitsubishi Raider Extended Cab

8.2

Based on 118 Ratings for the 2006 - 2009 models.

Good Truck

By on Monday, October 15, 2012

Pros: "Size, Comfort, Smooth Ride"

Cons: "Built By Dodge"

"This has been a good truck for me. Bought it new for half the sticker price due to manufacture spiff's and the like. Only one thing to truly complain about and that's the Dodge parts. My shifter broke off in my hand due to a flaw in the steel goose neck (which is part of the transmission) the shifter screws to. Not really a big deal, things happen. The broken piece had the Dodge logo and part number on it so I headed for the local Dodge dealership for replacement. There I learned that the small steel goose-neck the shifter attaches to was part of the top of the transmission and would have to be purchased with a complete new transmission top-end for $1800.00. So typical of anything Dodge related. I told the Dodge parts room boys what they could do with that and had a machinist make a adapter for the shifter to screw to for a few bucks and all was well. Not so bad considering the low quality of American made auto parts today. This has been my only problem with this truck and suspect it to be a rare occurrence."

Awesome Vehicle

By on Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Pros: "Quiet, Comfortable, Smooth, Reliable"

Cons: "need sliding back glass"

"I went into purchasing this truck blind. I signed papers before even seeing what color I was getting. I just looked at one on the showroom floor. It a great truck. Its not too small and its not big and bulky. Its actually a larger truck than my dads '98 Silverado. I quickly found that any aftermarket part you have to buy as a Dodge Dakota. I have added a tri-fold bed cover, tailgate lock, and 20'S with low pros. I ALWAYS get compliments on my truck. Great mileage too. I recently average 23 mpg highway on a spring break trip. I would HIGHLY recommend this vehicle to another person. It also has a reasonably good sound system for a factory radio. Sounds just s good as my Mother's Infinity system in her Ram. I only wish it had a power back glass and an additional 12v port for the rear seat. I have added a photo of my truck."

great truck

By on Saturday, March 24, 2012

Pros: "its a great little truck ive had no problems"

Cons: "bed alittle short but not baddd"

"i have had no problems with this truck what soo ever . i wish thry still made them i would buy another one"

Great Truck, no regrets in purchase

By on Saturday, January 21, 2012

Pros: "can easly change between 2w/4w and 4w low"

Cons: "13mpg in city 15mpg hwy but its a truck"

"I traded my old car in for this truck to use for work and its features and reliability has paid off more times than I can count and having 4w drive is something I am getting use to but have no clue how on earth I managed my job without it, would recomend to anyone that wants a good looking truck that is sturdy and relable enough to get a rob done. I am able to manage jobs that my coworkers who have heavry duty trucks are able to do and some jobs that they cant"

Great Truck

By on Sunday, December 25, 2011

"Great truck, worth the price."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi Raider Extended Cab near Honolulu. See local deals