2008 Mitsubishi Raider Extended Cab

8.2

Based on 120 Ratings for the 2006 - 2009 models.

Mitsubishi Raider

By on Saturday, September 27, 2008

"Great truck, like other trucks, a little bad on gas but still uses less then most mid-sized trucks. Great ride though, the drive is like a dream. Style/design is beautiful and unique. Down fall though is the road side noise and too much plastic in the cab. You can hear way too much compared to other trucks the outside noise."

I love this truck!

By on Monday, October 24, 2011

Pros: "great price, beautiful, no problems"

Cons: "i haven't found any"

"I own this truck and I absolutely love it! I've had no problems with it and I'm always getting people commenting on how beautiful it is."

Good Truck, Great Value

By on Sunday, October 25, 2009

"I picked up my 06 Raider Ext Cab V8 in Nov of 06. Traded in a 01 Nissan Frontier "Desert Runner" for it. I was looking for a newer truck with the power to tow my Talon to and from the racetrack, but didn't want a full size truck. The Raider fits the bill nicely. V8 power in a very attractive looking mid sized truck. I've had the truck for just about three years now and it has performed quite well. My only real gripes are relatively minor: The gas mileage could be better. The most I've gotten is 18 mpg on long trips, and I usually get around 16 or so combined city/highway. The model I bought was a dealer demo model, so it was equipped with the optional 10 in Alpine Soundbox sub, which is mounted between the 2 jump seats in the rea of the cab. The subwoofer really gets in the way of passengers riding in the rear, and makes it difficult to store large items behind the seats. OTOH, the sub does a VERY nice job of transmitting sound. he stereo in this thing will make your ears bleed. The glove box is also very small,although the large center console between the bucket seats makes up for that. The extended cab bed only has two tiedown hooks at the rear of the bed, which doesn't really make sense, since the smaller double cab bed has four. The truck is a bit of a handful in the rain because of the torque from the engine and lightly loaded rear end. Other than that I have no real issues with it. I've used it to tow vehicles, pulled trailers, taken it on long road trips and other than a visit to the dealer ship for a 30k mile service, it's been very reliable. Since I got mine as a dealer demo with 2K miles on it, it was discounted about 7K off it's sticker price. Like a I said, a very good value and a solid truck."

Excellent ride and reliability

By on Saturday, November 28, 2009

"I have the 2006 V8 XLS 4 dr ext cab and it's one of the best investments I have. The 4WD traction is great in snow, dirt, and giant pot holes. Never got stuck. I hear great compliments. The leather interior is very durable. You don't hear any noise or metal squeaking in off road conditions. It maneuvers like a sports car in the freeway because the center of gravity design on the truck is well balanced. The only trouble I had was a flat tire when I was in the mtns. It also needs 87 gas only as what the manual requires (Chevron only, other gas would get my engine warning light on). The satellite radio and the hands free phone command system very dynamic and has great sound quality. The body is solid, not cheap quality. I've also towed camp trailers and uhauls without any problems. My only wish is that it would have wings and could fly. Need I say more?"

By on Thursday, May 28, 2009

Look Good but...

By on Saturday, May 9, 2009

"This vehicle has been in the shop 3 time. A/C, and windows 2x. It seems like the electrical components short circuit every 8 months."

Im impressed

By on Saturday, August 18, 2007

"With help from mitsubishi i was able to get the v8 durocross fully loaded for A good deal. After driving it for a year im happy i got it. not to mention i was the first person where i live to have 1... and ive only seen 4 since. After racing cars for years im completely impressed with the handling, pick up and speed of this truck. Ive found myself sitting by other trucks at red lights, they tryed but they couldnt catch up. the one thing this truck needs is a better sound system other then that why dont you TAKE YOUR CHANCES WITH A REAL TRUCK BUILT FOR SPEED....."

"Great Deal"

By on Monday, August 6, 2007

"I'm a Toyota man,but the Mitsubishi Dealer was the only one to deal with me by phone!Looked at Toyotas & Nissans!The people at the dealership were great,and gave me a deal,,,couldn't refuse!!The Truck is Beautiful ! Black crew cab,running boards,alloy wheels,265/70/16 tires! Know its a Dodge motor,but has better warranty!"

Darn Fine Truck

By on Friday, July 13, 2007

"Anyone who like the Dodge Dakota should like this even more. Under the sh=kin it's the exact same machine. The only differences are 1) different body lines and 2) a better warranty."

Awesome Vehicle

By on Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Pros: "Quiet, Comfortable, Smooth, Reliable"

Cons: "need sliding back glass"

"I went into purchasing this truck blind. I signed papers before even seeing what color I was getting. I just looked at one on the showroom floor. It a great truck. Its not too small and its not big and bulky. Its actually a larger truck than my dads '98 Silverado. I quickly found that any aftermarket part you have to buy as a Dodge Dakota. I have added a tri-fold bed cover, tailgate lock, and 20'S with low pros. I ALWAYS get compliments on my truck. Great mileage too. I recently average 23 mpg highway on a spring break trip. I would HIGHLY recommend this vehicle to another person. It also has a reasonably good sound system for a factory radio. Sounds just s good as my Mother's Infinity system in her Ram. I only wish it had a power back glass and an additional 12v port for the rear seat. I have added a photo of my truck."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi Raider Extended Cab near Honolulu. See local deals