2008 Mitsubishi Raider Extended Cab

8.2

Based on 119 Ratings for the 2006 - 2009 models.

Excellent ride and reliability

By on Saturday, November 28, 2009

"I have the 2006 V8 XLS 4 dr ext cab and it's one of the best investments I have. The 4WD traction is great in snow, dirt, and giant pot holes. Never got stuck. I hear great compliments. The leather interior is very durable. You don't hear any noise or metal squeaking in off road conditions. It maneuvers like a sports car in the freeway because the center of gravity design on the truck is well balanced. The only trouble I had was a flat tire when I was in the mtns. It also needs 87 gas only as what the manual requires (Chevron only, other gas would get my engine warning light on). The satellite radio and the hands free phone command system very dynamic and has great sound quality. The body is solid, not cheap quality. I've also towed camp trailers and uhauls without any problems. My only wish is that it would have wings and could fly. Need I say more?"

Good Truck, Great Value

By on Sunday, October 25, 2009

"I picked up my 06 Raider Ext Cab V8 in Nov of 06. Traded in a 01 Nissan Frontier "Desert Runner" for it. I was looking for a newer truck with the power to tow my Talon to and from the racetrack, but didn't want a full size truck. The Raider fits the bill nicely. V8 power in a very attractive looking mid sized truck. I've had the truck for just about three years now and it has performed quite well. My only real gripes are relatively minor: The gas mileage could be better. The most I've gotten is 18 mpg on long trips, and I usually get around 16 or so combined city/highway. The model I bought was a dealer demo model, so it was equipped with the optional 10 in Alpine Soundbox sub, which is mounted between the 2 jump seats in the rea of the cab. The subwoofer really gets in the way of passengers riding in the rear, and makes it difficult to store large items behind the seats. OTOH, the sub does a VERY nice job of transmitting sound. he stereo in this thing will make your ears bleed. The glove box is also very small,although the large center console between the bucket seats makes up for that. The extended cab bed only has two tiedown hooks at the rear of the bed, which doesn't really make sense, since the smaller double cab bed has four. The truck is a bit of a handful in the rain because of the torque from the engine and lightly loaded rear end. Other than that I have no real issues with it. I've used it to tow vehicles, pulled trailers, taken it on long road trips and other than a visit to the dealer ship for a 30k mile service, it's been very reliable. Since I got mine as a dealer demo with 2K miles on it, it was discounted about 7K off it's sticker price. Like a I said, a very good value and a solid truck."

By on Thursday, May 28, 2009

Look Good but...

By on Saturday, May 09, 2009

"This vehicle has been in the shop 3 time. A/C, and windows 2x. It seems like the electrical components short circuit every 8 months."

Im impressed

By on Saturday, August 18, 2007

"With help from mitsubishi i was able to get the v8 durocross fully loaded for A good deal. After driving it for a year im happy i got it. not to mention i was the first person where i live to have 1... and ive only seen 4 since. After racing cars for years im completely impressed with the handling, pick up and speed of this truck. Ive found myself sitting by other trucks at red lights, they tryed but they couldnt catch up. the one thing this truck needs is a better sound system other then that why dont you TAKE YOUR CHANCES WITH A REAL TRUCK BUILT FOR SPEED....."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi Raider Extended Cab near Honolulu. See local deals