2014 Mitsubishi Outlander Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $24,474 - $25,255.

10/6.0

Based on 22 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

9.8/10

Best buy for small suv

By on Sunday, December 14, 2014

Pros: "Awesome stereo, love the mpg, easy city parking"

Cons: "Vehicle could sit taller but might sacrifice mpg"

"I compared the Dodge Journey, Ford Edge, Chevrolet Equinox & Nissan Rogue with test drives along with price and options. The Outlander GT was the clear winner for my needs and wants. the interior cabin was attractive and simple. HID lights, Brake Mitigation, Lane Departure Warning System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Rockford Fosgate stereo with Navigation, Back up Camera, 3500 pound towing capacity are features you find on more expensive vehicles. Outlander is also one of the top safety picks for its class. Been averaging over 28 mpg on hwy and 23 mpg combined with city and hwy. the 220 hp v6 is plenty of power for weight of the vehicle. Give the Outlander a test drive before becoming one of the masses with the other brands."

Best vehicle ever!

By on Friday, April 03, 2015

"Best value and affordable car in SUV market."

Like so far

By on Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Pros: "Warranty, options"

Cons: "Too many electronics"

"I have only owned this for 2 months, 1250 miles. In the last 18 months have owned 2012 Camby, 2013 Escape, 2013 Rav4 & this Outlander. Loved my Escape, but lousy mpg (22). Believe or not but the Rav4 got the best mileage at 27.5, just praying Outlander does that or better, if so I would never trade it. The Rav4 cut out on me 3 times doing over 70, so I went with the OL. Love the warranty, love the highway drive and all the options. Just don't care for all the eletronics!! I like guages much better. Have gotten anywhere from 24 to 29 mpg, but this car is a keeper!!"

Great car for family

By on Friday, March 27, 2015

Pros: "Great price, features, GAS MILES is excellent!!!"

Cons: "nothing yet"

"It's not too big or small it's about right size! Great on gas mileage ... so far I have been getting 22 - 30 miles Design is nice --- hope they can improve the back apperance I like that its a 7 seating but 3rd row can only fit young kids."

Loving my choice

By on Friday, August 01, 2014

Pros: "great price, seating for 7 and good MPG"

Cons: "Does not have fast acceleration"

"I was in need of a new vehicle. I researched for about 2 years before finally making a choice. When I originally began looking I really wanted the Mazda Cx-5. However, in the meantime had a child. I tend to keep my vehicles for a longtime and thought having the ability to seat 7 could be very convenient for me. So therefore, I started at looking at SUV's that seat 7. Gas mileage and price were major factors for me. I looked at the Dodge Journey but was concerned about the increased price (3rd row is optional) and lower gas mileage. I have owned several Mitsubishi's over the years and they have always been my favorite vehicles. It did not take me long after seeing the 2014 Outlander in person to decide to purchase it. My only regrets are not getting Sirius and Navigation. I initially wanted to go cheap and get a base model but was offered a wonderful deal on my car and it was cheaper than the base model blue I originally wanted. Some of the features that I would not have anticipated liking or relying on so much are the push start and back-up camera. The car does not have fast acceleration ability, especially with eco mode on but I have drove vehicles with much worse. It is able to get out in traffic when needed. Additionally, when the 3rd row is up there is no room in the cargo area. I would consider getting the luggage rack option if you plan on using the 3rd row frequently and will need to also carry stuff."