• 2014 Compact SUVs

2013 Mitsubishi Outlander Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,834 - $21,639.

10/5.9

Based on 216 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Excellent car - no complaints

By on Thursday, October 17, 2013

Pros: "Very reliable, good value for the price"

Cons: "Wish it had more sophisticated CD player"

"I have had my Outlander 2007 since 2011 (3 years now). Excellent car overall. Still looks and drives like new. Never had any issues with it, only took it in for regular maintenance. Never heard much road noise. The air conditioning hums a bit loud, but that is about all. My only other complaint is that it came with a 1-CD player. I like my music, so I need something more sophisticated than that! Plan to trade it in for a newer model. Very satisfied with all the features. For a person like me, with tight finances, this car has been a blessing. Plan to stick with Mitsubishi for the next vehicle or two."

Awesome Car. loving it

By on Friday, October 11, 2013

Pros: "price, quality materials, versatility, warranty"

Cons: "acceleration on 2wd version"

day at the park. hauling 2 bikes

"I equipped it with a hitch and a roof basket. i use it to pull a utility trailer. it has never given me any problems. only regret is i wish i would have gone for the AWD version for some extra off road fun (wanting to get some tire chains so i could still offroad on 2wd). Amazing value, I couldn't pass up this car for 22,500 and 0% interest. i also carry everything in my car. i got 3 dogs, a baby and all kinds of stuff from home depot. i have used this vehicle for moving chairs, tables, pavers, tile, plywood, landscaping dirt and a bunch of other stuff. Main things i was looking for when researching vehicles in this class were 1.price + financing offers(was priced thousands lower than the other vehicles i was looking at jeep patriot, honda crv, toyota rav4, subaru outback and hyundai santa fe) 2.versatility(third row seat, fold down seats, largest cargo area) 3.upholstery durability (for 3 dogs and a kid). good use of durable mesh, leather and suede for maximum durability. 4.style (comes with nice rims, chrome accents, cool tail lights, goodlooking upholstery, paddle shifters) I would recommend this vehicle to anyone who needs a versatile vehicle. the gas mileage is good for road trips but the space and power is also good for truck like tasks."

day at the park. hauling 2 bikes

must have if shop at Home Depot and Lowes

By on Tuesday, September 24, 2013

"good hauler and people freindly to, fantastic for vacation trips, easy backing up too!"

love the outlander

By on Saturday, September 14, 2013

Pros: "4WD SYSTEM FROM LACER EVOLUTION, GAS MILLAGE, NAVI"

Cons: "WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER TIERS :("

"My 2009 Outlander came with 3rd seats, Navi, sound and sun package. It has 4wd. I am a person that hates spending money and waiting in dealerships or other shops to fix cars so I buy Mitsubishi. After having few Nissan and Toyota cars and having issues I decided to get a Mitsubishi. Well I have to tell you that you get a lot for your money here. This is our 2nd Mitsubishi Outlander we did have a 97 galant which ran very good and had 155,000. but after HURRICANE Sandy got flooded and was totaled by insurance company. Any how 2 winters ago we had a very bad snow storm of 18 inches and in the middle of the blizzard I had to drive home from work. Let me say that the car handles like a dream in winter no issues what`s how ever. Also we own 2nd Outlander mine has 2100. my dads has 145,000. and no issues except for regular maintenance. Mitsubishi is pretty reliable company and they make well built cars. They don`t spend a lot of money on commercials like Nissan or Toyota they spent more money and effort building great cars. I would highly recommend Outlander to anyone without hesitation. Comes with good warranty. Truly great problem free automobile. I like to save money not give money to dealer for repairs :)"

Loving it!

By on Friday, August 09, 2013

Pros: "Handling, Great AWD, tailegate, MPG, Bang for buck"

Cons: "Low on power, some cheap interior material."

"In recent past my family and I have tried several vehicles. Having children really changed our needs. Firstly we had 2007 RAV4 when our first child was born. This car should have been perfect for us...but it turned out to be too small in the rear facing car seat areas. From there to 2005 Tahoe, which again though HUGE still managed to be awkward with the car seats. Enter the 2005 Sienna, the venerable land yacht that truly did float down the highway with plenty of room and storage. After 50k quick miles we found that we hated it. We traded that van for this Mitsubishi Outlander SE and are happy to say that we do not miss ANY of those other cars, and even with the addition of another child we find that it fits our family in all the right ways!"

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25