• 2014 Compact SUV Buyer's Guide

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport

Based on 21 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Not Bad for the price.

By on Thursday, July 17, 2014

Pros: "Great price, sound system, and I look good in it.."

Cons: "Horse power."

"I love this car, but what makes me want to give up on it is like every other owner is saying, the horse power sucks. I can not get jiggy with it on the freeway. It take too long to get up. I really don't go that far from work and I dont get out that much so this is the only reason I am keeping it. Very informative using the INFO button, I am finding new stuff about my car all the time. Driving is ok, not too much of an bumpy ride. If you are homebodied just like me, dont do that much travling just to school and work etc..this is really a great car."

Great vehicle!

By on Monday, June 30, 2014

Pros: "Great gas mileage & options. Reliable."

Cons: "Cheap carpet and trim~hard to clean"

"This vehicle is great on gas and a pleasure to drive. Only problem thus far (in a little over 2 years of ownership) was that the battery was weak from sitting on the lot for an extended period of time. My dealer tested and gave it a full charge and I have had no problems since. The navigation system with MP3 and 7 speakers is what really sold me. My one drawback about this vehicle is that I think they could have given it a better quality carpet and trim on the interior-very cheap and ruins the overall feel."

love the heated seats

By on Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Pros: "good price point & known Mitsubishi reliability"

Cons: "nearest dealer is 4 hours from where I live so"

"a nice change from what i was driving. i like the fact that this automobile isn't seen everywhere. i like to own something different that not everyone has. It gets alot of "second glances""

Great vehicle!

By on Thursday, April 17, 2014

Pros: "Good gas mileage, great stereo, comfortable, sexy"

Cons: "Not very powerful"

"I bought this vehicle in early December and absolutely love it! I got everything installed that I could - including auto starter and heated seats - which have been GREAT this winter (in Pittsburgh, PA). Drives great in bad snow, good gas mileage, comfortable and looks really nice. It is not a powerful car in reference to horsepower, but it drives smooth and handles well in city traffic. And for just a little more - I got the 100,000 bumper to bumper warranty!!!"

Plenty of options. Not sold on the CVT trans.

By on Sunday, April 06, 2014

Pros: "Gas mileage. Options it offers."

Cons: "CVT trans. Not enough power. Use paddle shifters."

"Comfortable. Fostgate sound system is the best I ve had in a vehicle. Panoramic glass roof is an addition. Not much storage. The options are endless. I ve owned it for 8 months and still finding something new about it. Great turning radius. XID headlights that are adjustable with the payload are a huge plus. Can't say enough about the sound system that compliments the Bluetooth and Sirius radio. 2.0 engine lacks power on expressway. CVT trans doesn't help it either. Cannot get used to the trans not shifting. For the price, and options, its a steal."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi Outlander Sport near Honolulu. See local deals
See if you qualify for