2011 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport

Based on 25 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

First Impressions

By on Monday, December 08, 2014

Pros: "Handling, comfort, driving experience"

Cons: "Have not encountered any yet."

"I recently purchased 2015 Sport edition and have only had it a few weeks, but I really couldn't be more pleased. The amount of room is more than adequate, especially with the fold down seats. Instrumentation exceeds my expectations and the ride is much more quiet than what I hoped for. The vehicle handles well for Pennsylvania winter weather and the comfort level is great. I am not a small person, and I enter and exit the vehicle easily with not issues. Also, I am extremely pleased with the warranty. I have owned a variety of vehicles and lived in Montana and Pennsylvania, this Outlander Sport has all of my confidence to handles winter driving conditions. If I would run into a situation where I am stuck in this vehicle, I shouldn't be trying to travel."

Noisy cab

By on Thursday, November 20, 2014

Pros: "Economical"

Cons: "needs more bells and whistles"

"Wish it had more bells and whistles as standard equipment."

Don't Listen To The "Experts" - Great Little SUV

By on Thursday, November 13, 2014

Pros: "Great size, prrice, ride and features"

Cons: "Mitsubishi cheaped out on the carpet"

"We have a 2015 SE 4WD with the Deluxe (leather & pwr seat), and LED packages. Could not be happier with the car. This vehicle isn't going to win many drag races but who buys one for that reason. It has more than enough power for every day driving and it gets good mileage to boot. Right from the first tankful it has been averaging over the EPA combined of 27 MPG on regular gas. It has a great ride for such a small SUV and is relatively quiet. Plenty of people room, even in the back seat. This vehicle has the best headlights (adjustable HID's) of any car I have owned, and I've had a bunch. The hands free bluetooth interface is much much better than the SYNC in my $45000 F-150. Great IIHS crash test ratings, and 10 year 100000 mile warrantee. If your in the market for a small SUV, do yourself a favor and check the OUtlander Sport out."

Good Looks - Great Price!

By on Friday, September 12, 2014

"I have a 2013 Outlander Sport SE with the Premium Package (Push To Start, Panoramic w/Lights, Heated Seats, Rockford Fosgate Sound System, Back-Up Cam) I have the custom Thule-Mitsubishi Roof Rack installed as well - it's rugged and suggest to everyone who has roof rails! I absolutely love this car, but there are some definite cons. The first test drive I took I thought the car was going to explode. Not used to noisy CVT 4-Cyl engines - that's for sure. My last car was a V6, so it took some time to get used to the 4-cylinder. I am not sold on the inside material of the car, the arm rest gets marked up very easily. However, I love the look of the car, the Rockford Fosgate sound system is very good and I love my panoramic roof. The handling is great - takes turns tight. All around great crossover - highly recommend!"

36mpg at 60mph - cruise control, somewhat noisy,

By on Thursday, August 21, 2014

Pros: "36 mpg freeway at 60mph, great design"

Cons: "somewhat noisy, needs rear seat ceiling light"

"Sleeper SUV! Great style, 36mpg at 60mph cruise control, fair amount of road noise, has enough pep when needed. needs rear seat ceiling light"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi Outlander Sport near Honolulu. See local deals