2011 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport

Based on 38 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Reliable, Efficient, and a Great Value

By on Thursday, April 23, 2015

Pros: "MPG, Value, Reliability, Size, Warranty, features"

Cons: "small storage. but its a crossover"

"I purchased a 2015 outlander sport 2.0 awd after much consideraton and research of all the competitors in the small suv/crossover market. My top points were 1. MPG 2. Reliability 3. Value. Ive had the car for a couple months and have over 2,000 miles on it. Im very happy with my purchase and would definitely buy it again. I average 30mpg in 2wd. I drove it during the winter when we got 17inches of snow in one day and it went great. I have had no issues with the car. The competitors all cost much more, my loaded se came in at $21,500, less than most fwd base models. Mine also came with a lifetime powertrain warranty upgrade. The standard 10yr100k mile is still the best in the business. I dont find the suv to be sluggish at all. I have had a 73 nove,71 skylark both with 350 v8s, a 93 z28 camaro and a 09 gsxr 750 "crotch rocket" so I have an idea of speed and this little guy isnt bad for an suv. overall a great car."

Great Vehicle for the Price!!!

By on Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Pros: "Great Price , fun to drive, fun driving dynamics.."

Cons: "Small trunk , back seats do not recline."

"When I was shopping for a compact SUV , I looked at other brands , but having owned a Galant already , I knew about Mitsubishi's reliability . I did not want to drive the same old SUV's as everyone else . For the price , size and options , this is the best fit for me . I would recommend buying the 2.4 liter, which at a 168 HP , is sufficient for everyday driving. The Outlander Sport drives and handles sporty and it has decent gas mileage. This SUV is not for a young family with lots of kids and lots of stuff to haul around , the trunk is too small for that. But , if you want a compact , sporty , nice handling SUV , give the 2.4 liter model a test drive ."

So many options on a base model.

By on Monday, April 20, 2015

Pros: "Great value"

Cons: "No torque"

"This is the first new car I have ever purchased and I have been very happy with it. My favorite things are the bluetooth radio, the 17" rims, and the meter on the dash that shows your you mpg as you go, which helps to drive more fuel efficiently."

2014 with lots of Travel time - Great vehicle!

By on Saturday, April 04, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive, great fuel mileage!"

"Driven approx 45,000 miles in just over a year. My 2014 Outlander Sport is great! Got the SE package with the Sun roof roof and upgraded stereo. I LOVE to travel in this SUV. With the Northeast PA winter (this year was nuts) the all wheel drive got me through anything. Keep up with regular service and you should have no trouble. I didn't have any and look forward to owning this SUV for a few more years!"

Fuel economy, comfortable, well designed

By on Thursday, March 05, 2015

Pros: "Fuel economy, comfortable, nice looking, options"

Cons: "Acceleration, no built-in aux plug"

"I was in the market for a crossover. My previous car was a 2003 Pontiac Vibe, which is what got me liking crossovers in the first place. Based on fuel economy, aesthetics, price and features, I narrowed my list down to the Mazda CX-5 and the Mitsubishi Outlander Sport. I drove the Mazda first, and I liked it. Next I drove the Mitsubishi and also liked it. It was when I started looking at my options that I really saw the value in the Mitsubishi. There is nothing wrong with the Mazda, but after personal consideration, I felt it looked oversized, the seat was not as comfortable, and the features (although nice) were not worth the cost to me. Overall, the Mitsubishi won, and for the same price as the Mazda, I was able to upgrade the sound system (highly recommend) and get some unnecessary things (interior led lights, alloy fuel cap, spoiler). I am the type of person to hold onto a car for a long time, so I was happy to pay a little extra since I will be driving this car for the foreseeable future. If you want something with fast acceleration, or towing capabilities, this is not the car for you. If you want a car that is comfortable, safe, good looking, and fuel efficient this is a great choice."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi Outlander Sport near Honolulu. See local deals