2014 Mitsubishi Mirage Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $14,118 - $14,355.

10/4.4

Based on 23 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

9.9/10
    9.7/10

Exceeds Expectations

By on Sunday, October 26, 2014

Pros: "price, gas mileage, easy to park"

Cons: "none considering the price"

"I bought a 2014 Chevy Corvette in August and needed a second car for my large dog (Great Pyrenees), commuting, and trips to Costco. So, I bought a Mirage ES in September. I do not understand what the “experts” who reviewed this car are talking about. I absolutely love this car. It has everything I was looking for in a commuter car (cruise control, power doors/locks, alloy wheels (not hubcaps), Bluetooth, and great gas mileage) and with a great price. It’s fun to drive, easy to park, and has great turning radius. For the price, this car has exceeded my expectations. I strongly recommend it."

MOST bang for your buck within these smaller cars

By on Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Pros: "too many"

Cons: "style not the best"

"its just worth it to buy!!!!!!! I recommend it to ANYBODY but mostly to(guy or girl)-single, looking to save money, have a small family like one or two kids, or a couple who drives a lot. its so very convenient and also if you want a car that going to last forever especially with the awesome warranty it offers!"

no complaints from me personaly!

By on Thursday, October 16, 2014

"the MOST bang for your buck out of ALL subcompacts!!!!!!!"

Better than expected!

By on Monday, August 18, 2014

Pros: "Great price, warranty, fuel efficiency"

Cons: "small trunk space"

"I downgraded to upgrade...Coming from a 2011 Honda Element, I was very much concerned with fuel economy. My other concerns for a new car were finding something reliable with a good warranty if possible, and being able to fit my two kids in back. The guys a Honda tried very hard to sell me the Honda Fit, with is a great car for sure, but I still wanted to check the Mirage out after doing some research. Honda rightfully explained the high resale value of their cars, but I also explained that I wouldn't be purchasing a vehicle to sell it two years later. I went to Mitsubishi and I was pleasantly surprised to see the Mirage was a bit bigger than I expected. The trunk space is fairly small however. These things were more details to me than anything as I knew what to expect. After test driving the car and being introduced to the great warranty that comes with a Mitsubishi, I was sold. Now like I said before, I knew what I was getting into with this car. It is not going to win any races, but it is not dangerously slow no matter what anyone says. There is more than enough power to take you on the freeway. Driving smoothly after taking the car home has netted me 45-50mpg with a combo of city/hwy driving. I am also very pleased with the interior on my ES model. The bluetooth connectivity is great and you are able to play music through it as well as make phone calls. I definitely recommend this car and am very happy I got it. I'm saving lot on gas and have peace of mind with the warranty. I anticipate keeping this car long term."

My Sweet Ride

By on Monday, August 04, 2014

Pros: "Great Price, Sexy Style, Verve, The best MPG!"

Cons: "No middle console - who cares?"

"I just love this sexy little car! You get in and the front seating area is roomy and spacious. You can't believe you are sitting in a tiny little economy car! And if you live in 100+ temps in the summer like me (I bought this car on a day when it was 103) you will love the fancy air control. I was also impressed with the many stylings. For example, I got the hip dark gray and the interior seat fabric has a modern design and looks HOT! I love the outside architecture the way the nose is short and the spoiler is pointy. And the wheels are so tiny and cute. It has power windows and door locks standard! And has other conveniences too like intermitent windshield wipers. It just seems a very well thought out car and I LOVE IT!!!! And the BEST THING IS THE GAS MILEAGE!!! This car is gonig to save me money."