2014 Mitsubishi Mirage Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $12,543 - $12,928.

10/4.4

9.4

Based on 34 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

9.9/10
    9.7/10

Best Car I ever owned!

By on Sunday, August 03, 2014

Pros: "Fun to Drive, Great gas milage, Excellent warranty"

"This little car is so fun to drive and it's so great on gas. I love it. It has everything I want and more. Plenty of room and I'm 6 foot tall and still have plenty of leg room. The car for me is just perfect. I'm getting about 45mpg in the city and about 52mpg on the highway. It has plenty of pep even with the AC on. I had it on the highway doing 70mph and ran perfect. Plus the warranty is great on this car. Check it out if you're looking for a simple, gas saving, perfect car give it a spin."

Good Bang for the Buck!!!

By on Monday, April 20, 2015

Pros: "Cheap to operate, MPG, Interior Space"

Cons: "Size"

"I am a teacher and needed a commuter car. I drive 65 miles round trip over moderate hills. I purchased my Mitsu in March. I am very pleased with it. It gets around 54 MPG downhill and 42 back up for my commute on the interstate. My Mirage harkens back to the Geo Prisms of the early 1990. Cheap, Simple, Reliable. If you are looking for no frills, cheap, and trusty--consider the Mirage. if you are looking for fancy, big and technical--then consider something else. I am very happy with my little utilitarian car."

Just Bought this car

By on Monday, June 02, 2014

Pros: "afforable, fun colors, great in snow, Fuel economy"

Cons: "No center console/armrest, storage"

"I was at the Mitshibishi Dealership this afternoon getting my 2006 Lancer Inspected. I bought the car brand new in 2006 and only put 55,000 miles on it. There was a deal on a 2012 Brand New Lancer that caught my eye as my husband needs a new car. I went in to talk to a salesman about it and after 15 minutes talking numbers I noticed the mirage in the showroom behind me... I fell in love with the color and it was such a great deal, better than the 2012 Lancer actually, I bought it for myself and traded my husband's car in and gave him my Lancer... The car is cute, compact and is great on gas. Because the car is front wheel drive its great in the snow which is something that I made sure to ask about. This car, for me, is to get to and from work since I typically don't drive much. This car comes with a 5 year bumper to bumper and 10 year powertrain!!"

Great car for the price

By on Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Pros: "gas mileage, nice ride, not a hybrid!"

Cons: "no center arm rest"

"Just purchased the car on June 30, 2014. We got the ES model with the exterior protection package (splash guards, rear bumper guard and side moldings). With the first tank of gas in it we have already achieved 47.9 mpg. Not to fancy but, it has everything that we wanted."

Perfect car for those on a budget!

By on Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Pros: "Fuel economy, cheap insurance, reliable, small fun"

Cons: "storage space, power, body roll, seats are hard"

"Im in college, school full time and work full time. I needed a reliable car (my last mitsubishi had 220k and still ran like a top) to shuttle me around. I love the fuel economy; started out around 42 as an avg in the winter with 70% city driving and now that its summer im avg 47-50 every tank. 27 bucks to fill this bad girl up from an empty tank (in ohio). With the ac on its slow, but with it off its a peppy little 3 cyl. I love the ride minus the body roll (its not bad but its more noticeable than other vehicles). Its been totally reliable thus far and with a 5 year bumper to bumper and 10 year powertrain how can you go wrong?"