2014 Mitsubishi Mirage Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $12,611 - $12,969.

10/4.4

9.4

Based on 39 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

9.9/10
    9.7/10

Everything I needed!

By on Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Pros: "Great gas mileage, smooth ride, simple, amazing"

Cons: "No center console/armrest"

"I had a '97 Subaru which lasted me 2 years, and my aunt many years before I received it. It had almost 200,000 miles before I finally called it quits. I'm currently averaging over 40mpg from my house to work, where before I was getting 17mpg in the Subaru. I got the ES model that has Bluetooth, fog lights, push button start. The basic things I needed. I don't need to touch a screen to access my Facebook, while I'm driving. Just play my music, answer my calls wirelessly, and get really great gas mileage. The Mirage has it all, if you truly enjoy the little things out a car ride."

wow mileage!!

By on Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Pros: "gas mileage, features"

Cons: "a little sluggish with 74 HP"

"I leased this car as my daily commuter. Paying 100 per month with a 12K per year lease putting down a ittle more than inception with the DE 5 speed, also have blue tooth in it which works great. The mileage I get cruising on the highway is near 50 MPG, to have features like ABS, traction control, side air bags, etc in a car at this price is amazing. Vey happy with everything but the mileage is even better than I could have imagined. The warranty of 5 yrs bumper to bumper with roadside assistance, 100K tranny and drivetrain is really good too"

Love my car!

By on Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Pros: "Gas"

"I bought my Mirage DE in September. I love it! It's absolutely everything that I needed. I can fit my 6 year old and his huge car seat, my mom, my grandma, and myself comfortably. Already taken a road trip in it! It handles perfectly and has an awesome turning radius. I was driving a 2000 VW jetta TDI prior, so I was looking for good gas mileage, but without the huge price tag. After all of my running around and looking at other small fuel efficient cars, I'm very glad I chose the mirage. It feels bigger than it looks for such a small car. I was expecting the hatch back to be a bit of a bummer, but it's not! I can fit two suitcases and a few backpacks without issue. When I'm going out of town with my dog, the back seat folds down to fit his large crate. It works perfectly for me and my family. I average between 35-38 MPG with my manual transmission. I do tend to drive a bit quick though.... I'm sure it would be much higher if I took it easy."

Best Value

By on Thursday, July 17, 2014

Pros: "Fuel Economy-Overall Value-Mitsubishi Reliability."

Cons: "Steering too stiff over 40 mph."

"Best value, drives better than Fiesta, goes better than Spark. Exceeded window sticker MPG on first tank. Powerful Heat and A/C. Very solid. Ignore the new car reviewer--it doesn't make awful sounds. It sounds like a small powerful tractor. It turned out to be more car than I was expecting, and it did well in the NCAP crash tests. The only thing I don't like is electric power steering becomes too stiff at speeds over forty."

Best car for the money

By on Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Pros: "great price, great fuel economy, build quality"

Cons: "could use more lighting in the back seats"

"This car is AMAZING!!! it is extremely comfortable and quiet and a heck of a lot more than i expected for such a tiny price tag. i still do not understand why reviewers knock it for having a small engine it has more than enough power to move with or faster than traffic and it is great at highway speeds. your "mileage may vary" but i get over 44mpg IN THE CITY!! and my highest mpg on a highway trip was 56mpg from vegas to Monterrey. this is a great city and highway car we have done several 1,000 mi Plus road trips and not been anywhere near as tired as we were in my old miata or my wifes yaris. the car feels really well built."