2014 Mitsubishi Mirage Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $13,984 - $14,307.

10/4.4

9.3

Based on 27 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

9.9/10
    9.7/10

Low price with std. features such as auto air.

By on Thursday, November 20, 2014

Pros: "Great features and mileage.Better than a golf cart"

Cons: "Non percise steering, narrow tires"

"I was able to purchase new low end model(DE)well below sticker price including auto air,tilt steering wheel, traction control, usb connector, bluetooth,cd player with great 140-WATT radio, power locks, keyless entry, tire pressure alert, auto mirrors and many, many more features. I get almost 50 MPG and can reach 60mph in under 11 seconds all with a 3cyl 77hp engine burning regular gas. Also CVT transmission seems to have a kick down mechanism for passing. Have enjoyed this 2nd. car for over seven months with no problems. Living on an island it is reliable transportation for getting around Now the downside. Precision handling,steering and cornering caused by narrow 14in. low roll resistence tires inflated to 35psi, and who knows what else, could be improved. Also slight vibration at idle with CVT transmission. While no "sports car", kind of fun to drive! Still use my much larger auto for long trips."

Economy

By on Friday, November 14, 2014

Pros: "Cheap, great mpg, and lots of extras."

Cons: "Engine is a bit unpowered."

"This car is wonderful. I love it. I wasn't sure if i would actually be able to get a car but than this came along. Its cheap and easy to get approved for. I love the blue tooth and little extras it come with. I generally get 40 mpg around town even when I had to push it due to time. High way is above 44. Even when going thru the mountains of WV on a trip I still got 40 mpg. The keyless entry and start up is really nice. Auto climate control and tempter control are easy to use. I feel safe in this car with the traction control, ABS, and all the air bags that you wouldn't expect in a car this size. Only down fail is the engine is a bit underpowered with accelerating. But for the price, mpg, and traveling it gets the job done."

Love my car!

By on Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Pros: "Gas"

"I bought my Mirage DE in September. I love it! It's absolutely everything that I needed. I can fit my 6 year old and his huge car seat, my mom, my grandma, and myself comfortably. Already taken a road trip in it! It handles perfectly and has an awesome turning radius. I was driving a 2000 VW jetta TDI prior, so I was looking for good gas mileage, but without the huge price tag. After all of my running around and looking at other small fuel efficient cars, I'm very glad I chose the mirage. It feels bigger than it looks for such a small car. I was expecting the hatch back to be a bit of a bummer, but it's not! I can fit two suitcases and a few backpacks without issue. When I'm going out of town with my dog, the back seat folds down to fit his large crate. It works perfectly for me and my family. I average between 35-38 MPG with my manual transmission. I do tend to drive a bit quick though.... I'm sure it would be much higher if I took it easy."

Excellent car, 44 MPG consistantly,Would buy again

By on Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Pros: "Consistant excellent mileage"

Cons: "Needs better shocks all around"

"Fully equipped car for a good price. We enjoy the car and would highly recommend to a friend. Excellent commuter car."

Exceeds Expectations

By on Sunday, October 26, 2014

Pros: "price, gas mileage, easy to park"

Cons: "none considering the price"

"I bought a 2014 Chevy Corvette in August and needed a second car for my large dog (Great Pyrenees), commuting, and trips to Costco. So, I bought a Mirage ES in September. I do not understand what the “experts” who reviewed this car are talking about. I absolutely love this car. It has everything I was looking for in a commuter car (cruise control, power doors/locks, alloy wheels (not hubcaps), Bluetooth, and great gas mileage) and with a great price. It’s fun to drive, easy to park, and has great turning radius. For the price, this car has exceeded my expectations. I strongly recommend it."