2014 Mitsubishi Lancer Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $16,407 - $16,994.

10/5.6

Based on 326 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Fun to drive

By on Monday, July 21, 2008

"I've owned my Lancer GTS for less than half a year and I'm loving it. The car handles great, rides great, is very comfortable, and looks great. The Lancer's stylish body is by far the best in class in my opinion. Very sporty and aggressive looks appeals to teenagers like myself. Although their are some weak spots to the Lancer. The engine is too weak, my GTS version has the same engine as the other 2 trims. I believe that it should have a better/bigger engine. The engine noise is a bit loud, but nothing my rockford sound package can't fix =D The exhaust is rather small, really small. They maybe should of put a bigger exhaust on the car instead of putting a tip on it. But thats nothing an after-market company can't fix. Overall this car is great. I love it!"

By on Thursday, July 17, 2008

My Octane Blue 09 ES Sport

By on Saturday, July 05, 2008

"Well, it has been about a month since I have purchased this new and needless to say, I am loving every opportunity to drive in it! First off, the looks of the Lancer always command me to look back at it once I exit. I love the aggressive exterior design. Aside from me looking at it, I always have a few outsiders glancing at the car at every drive I take! Pretty funny to receive some nods of older Lancer Evo drivers around here! The Interior just makes the drive much more enjoyable. Tip: You have to buy the Sun and Sound package. The Rockford Fosgate sound system just blows away every music track I own in clarity and overall quality. Plus, turning up the loud 10" Sub is fun to do from time to time. But overall, there were two huge factors that sold me. First off was the impressive gas mileage. My average commute I can get around 27. On the highway I can average about 31-33 MPG. This is definitely a step up from my previous Oldsmobile Alero I traded in for this! Secondly, the handling. This car is one of the most fun to drive cars I've driven in a while. After an extensive test drive, I didn't want to leave the wheel! Just recently I went over to Letchworth State Park and it handled beautifully there. No problem whatsoever with the tight, skinny roads! My only complaint is what others have mentioned when researching this car before I bought it. The interior is fairly easy to scratch. Once knowing that, I've been pretty cautious swinging my foot out the door and handling the center console. Once inside and seated though, you really don't have to worry unless you like flinging your shoes around! Also, I slightly regret not purchasing the GTS model. I have the ES Sport, which basically includes everything the GTS model has except for the 16hp boost (with very slight difference in gas mileage) and the bigger rims. But I'm very pleased with this purchase! Overall and most importantly, this is a very fun and efficient car to drive. In the day of high gas prices, this car doesn't make you feel sad to drive around and fuel up. You owe it to at least test drive one!"

Very good car

By on Monday, June 30, 2008

"I think it is a good car for the money, the interior could use a little work. It does accelerate a little slow at first but I'm still getting used to it. It's very sharp looking, great sound system, and love the 5 speed."

excellent car!

By on Sunday, June 15, 2008

"just got the car few weeks ago, traded my beetle... and i love this car !!! interior feels a lil bit plastic but i guess that why its under 25T excellent sound system exellent handling excellent body style... i would definetly recommend this to a friend!"