2014 Mitsubishi Lancer Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $16,472 - $16,939.

10/5.6

Based on 313 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Bargain price, quality car

By on Tuesday, January 01, 2008

"The 08 lancer Gts has many nice features for the price. It has great looks and a lot of room in the front (I am 6"4 and fit comfortably). The sound system is good even w/o the Rockford package, and the handling is outstanding. It is faster than the 88 olds I previously had, but that is not saying much. Interior quality is great as all the controls are in a logical place. Overall great daily driver that has some sport in it with very forgiving performance, and it will not kill you at the pump."

2008 LANCER GTS

By on Wednesday, November 28, 2007

"GREAT CAR FOR A GREAT PRICE. GOT MY LITTLE BEAST FOR $18500 W/O THE SUN AND SOUND PKG.BUT WITH THE CVT. THE HANDLING AND BRAKING ON THIS CAR IS AWESOME. THE LOOKS AND OPTIONS GOT MY ATTENTION FIRST,THEN THE TEST DRIVE[PUT YOUR FOOT INTO IT AND IT WILL GO],AND THE GREAT WARRANTY SEALED THE DEAL. I BOUGHT THE EXTENDED WARRANTY WHICH TAKES THE BUMPER TO BUMPER WARRANTY TO 100K OR 10YRS.NO WORRIES FOR ALONG TIME. MPG IS IN LINE WITH ESTIMATES IN THE MID TO HIGH 20's. LOVE THE CAR! THANKS MITSUBISHI!"

Lancer ES

By on Wednesday, November 28, 2007

"This is my first brand new car, I believe for the price and all the warranties and facilities I was provided by the Dealer there is no better chance to get a top quality vehicle, with features you'll find in other brands as extras, you have comfort, quality and very high stilling car."

so much more than I hoped for

By on Wednesday, November 21, 2007

"40-something and this is my first brand-new car. Never thought I'd own one - too much expense with little long-term return. I changed my mind while shopping for used and stumbled onto this. Then I drove lots of other new makes/models before going back to this one. Fabulous deal for what you get!! I have the GTS since end of Aug and still so VERY happy with it. For me, I needed the option of manual shift override or would have been content with the DE or ES version. The 4-stars I gave for Comfort would really be 4.7 but there was no in-between and it's only because the GTS has the thinner tires and sport-tuned suspension and seats - leaving just a little more road-feel than the other versions. Not really a bad thing, just not super-cushy, and not supposed to be. Now that I have the GTS I wouldn't trade it - LOVE the extras. Not all about extras though, the handling is phenomenal, I feel relaxed and completely in control. Mileage so far is better than sticker and I have not even taken a true highway road trip yet. Other Fav features are: sound system, O2 emissions at idle, climate control, info system on panel, quiet interior, solid construction, the "cockpit" feel, that stunning exterior design, and the best in the biz put-your-money-where-your-mouth-is warranty. After 3 mos I still can't wait to get out of work and into the new ride!! p.s. my favorite comment received from a (motor-head) friend was "this is the smart-money version BMW.""

lancer 08

By on Thursday, November 15, 2007

"i love my car but wish it had more power"