2014 Mitsubishi Lancer Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $16,407 - $16,894.

10/5.6

Based on 315 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

By on Friday, February 08, 2008

Mitsubishi Inspiring, but Slow

By on Sunday, February 03, 2008

"My biggest complaint would be the CVT Transmission, but that's my opinion. It feels like the transmission is slipping under hard acceleration. Also, quality-wise, on the interstate the inside temperature in the vehicle becomes cooler due to the insulation of the firewall. Road noise is high at higher speeds. But, for the price, it's a hard car to beat. Looks great and I get a lot of compliments!"

By on Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Great for Price

By on Tuesday, January 08, 2008

"First time Mitsubishi buyer. The new look caught my eye at the dealership. The non-GTS versions looked cheap, so the slighly extra money was well worth the upgrade. Ride and handling is great. Acceleration is a bit slower than expected. A slight delay with initial acceleration. The engine should've been bigger than 2.0 to handle the weight of this car. After 12K miles, the acceleration improved. I'm surprised the 2.0 engine only gets 29 hwy. My 1993 Toyota Camry 2.4 was getting 30 hwy even after 14 years of good maintenance. I haven't gotten used to the paddle shifting to make it efficient so I just keep it in automatic. CVT is great; can't feel the shifting of the transmission. Love the sound system and subwoofer. However, there's no immediate Random shuffle (hitting the Random button to play another randomly selected song). It only shuffles after a song is done. My 2000 Aiwa MP3 in-dash player and my 2007 Hyundai Entourage also shuffles when you hit the Random button. And if you fast forward to the end of the song, it doesn't shuffle, it plays the next song. Barbaric. So now I have to buy an iPod. The driver seat should have come with electronic seat adjustment. Other than those idiosyncrasies, all my friends and coworkers have been very impressed with this car."

Great Purchase

By on Monday, January 07, 2008

"Traded in a high performance vehicle for this in June - took awhile to get used to the differences but this is a great car. I feel safe when I drive it and also save a ton of money on gasoline. YEAH can use regular."

By on Saturday, January 05, 2008

Love my car

By on Thursday, January 03, 2008

"This is my first new car and I bought it in May. I love everything about it. I bought it with the sun and sound package and it's an excellent sound system. Excellent price for everything that's included in it. Road noise while on the highway is a bit loud, but just turn up the radio a bit and you don't hear it. Sirius radio is totally worth it! The only bad thing I'd have to say is that when I got rear ended in July, I took my car back to the dealership where I bought it and they did the worst job ever fixing it. After them having it for 3 months, it still is going back to them for further repairs since I got it back in September. If you get into an accident, take it to a professional body shop, they'll probably do a much better job."

Bargain price, quality car

By on Tuesday, January 01, 2008

"The 08 lancer Gts has many nice features for the price. It has great looks and a lot of room in the front (I am 6"4 and fit comfortably). The sound system is good even w/o the Rockford package, and the handling is outstanding. It is faster than the 88 olds I previously had, but that is not saying much. Interior quality is great as all the controls are in a logical place. Overall great daily driver that has some sport in it with very forgiving performance, and it will not kill you at the pump."

2008 LANCER GTS

By on Wednesday, November 28, 2007

"GREAT CAR FOR A GREAT PRICE. GOT MY LITTLE BEAST FOR $18500 W/O THE SUN AND SOUND PKG.BUT WITH THE CVT. THE HANDLING AND BRAKING ON THIS CAR IS AWESOME. THE LOOKS AND OPTIONS GOT MY ATTENTION FIRST,THEN THE TEST DRIVE[PUT YOUR FOOT INTO IT AND IT WILL GO],AND THE GREAT WARRANTY SEALED THE DEAL. I BOUGHT THE EXTENDED WARRANTY WHICH TAKES THE BUMPER TO BUMPER WARRANTY TO 100K OR 10YRS.NO WORRIES FOR ALONG TIME. MPG IS IN LINE WITH ESTIMATES IN THE MID TO HIGH 20's. LOVE THE CAR! THANKS MITSUBISHI!"

Lancer ES

By on Wednesday, November 28, 2007

"This is my first brand new car, I believe for the price and all the warranties and facilities I was provided by the Dealer there is no better chance to get a top quality vehicle, with features you'll find in other brands as extras, you have comfort, quality and very high stilling car."