2014 Mitsubishi Lancer Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $16,407 - $16,994.

10/5.6

Based on 326 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

great buy

By on Monday, June 29, 2009

"i love this car. i have been reading other reviews on here that are not about the ralliart mainly about the GTS but i have the ralliart. the twin cluth transmission that a lot of manual lover knock is actually great its very responsive and can shift way faster than anyone driving a stick. the acceleration on it is good it puts u in your seat. i drove this car from ohio to cali and have no complaints.the keyless start and the fast key to open your door is a nice feature u never have to take your keys out of your pocket. but ive had this car for about a month now and love it its a great car for the money it has room in the back seat for passangers and is quick. maybe the only thing i have against it is the gas mileage but i was used to driving a car that got 30 mpg combined."

My First Car

By on Monday, June 22, 2009

"The car looks great and is very reliable but the interior is made of some cheap plastics which are easy to scratch. Performance is also not great but improved after I installed a new exhaust. Overall a great first car but if you have the money go for the 09 GTS version instead more power for just a little more money."

car drives very well

By on Friday, April 11, 2014

Pros: "nice car, drives great"

Cons: "don't like the black interior"

"this is my second lancer, I enjoy the drive and ride, but I don't like the black interior it picks up everything...would have chosen a different interior color,over all very nice car. My first lancer I had for 10 years, not one bit of problem with it.....hope this one will do as well."

Great Small Sedan

By on Thursday, January 03, 2013

Pros: "great price, great mpg, smooth ride"

Cons: "small cup holders, slides in snow (light)"

"This was a mileage driven purchase, the Lancer has exceeded it's mpg rating (Typically 35 mpg). It has a smooth ride and performs very well in the 30 to 70 mph range."

Best car ever owned...

By on Thursday, October 18, 2012

Pros: "Performance, Wet/snowy day capability, practical"

Cons: "fuel mileage"

"Performance, Practicallity and looks. This car is AMAZING!!! The Ralliart's TCSST transmission is aplomb, as is the engine. PLUS, its a Sportback as well so picnics, bikes, costco stuff etc., everything fits. The only drawback is the mpg are horrendous if on the throtle. But if driving normally, 20-23 mpg mixed. LOVE IT!!!!"

hotrod

By on Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Pros: "Acceleration give a kick in the pants"

"Plenty of power, excellent drivetrane."

Greatest Car Overall for the Money

By on Friday, June 29, 2012

"I love this car. The sportback can swallow cargo like no other. Great value. Great gas mileage. We have seen 35 on the hwy! Fun and sporty. The GTS handles like you wouldn't believe. Great sound system with the Rockford! Love it"

Nearly a super car

By on Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pros: "Price, Drivability, Upkeep, MPGs, Fun"

Cons: "Your likely to see another one or more on the road"

"I grew up in Florida and never drove in snow until I was stationed in Oklahoma. I have no doubt the traction controls have saved my car and possibly my life in a few close calls. I never got comfortable enough in the ice and snow to see what the car could really do but I have trusted its abilities in order to avoid people that pushed their vehicles too far. While I can’t speak for the performance in the snow, I have lived on dirt roads all my life and grew up driving on them. As I got older and more comfortable in the driver’s seats of my first few cars I started to see what I could get them to do in the dirt and mud. Driving both front and rear wheel, I have ended up in my share of ditches and bushes. When I got my Evo X, it was my first all wheel drive and it took me no time to get acquainted with its handling on black top and in the dirt. I was blown away by the cars ability to get me through some dicey, self inflicted situations. In every control setting the car would practically refuse to let loose. The response of this car is unbelievable. The steering has great feedback and the seats are perfect for throwing it into corners with little or no movement of the driver and front passenger. It has real leg room for the back seat passengers and this car is practical for everyday driving. I get great gas mileage (~22 city/ ~27 highway) but I don’t race from red light to red light. Sense buying this car (new) I have never thought about getting a different one. I have owned 9 cars in the past 9 years and the Evo X is the only one that hasn’t left me wanting for more. I got it fully loaded with every option and I can’t believe how much I paid. You will pay more for less with most other cars that consider themselves of higher value."

Very happy

By on Wednesday, March 14, 2012

"We love the gas mileage. 38 highway on trips and 32 mpg per tank on our normal weekly driving. The trunk is surprisingly big and plenty of room in the back seats for average adults. The cvt transmission took a little getting use to but is super smooth on cruise control"

I love this car

By on Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pros: "Great price, great features"

"This is a great car. I have had it for 9 months now and still love it. I have driven it across the country with no problems whatsoever. I love that it is not a large car, but inside is very roomy. The trunk is huge, and the backseats fold down to make it even larger. I am quite short, so visibility is often an issue for me in cars. I can see very well out of my Lancer. You also get a lot of features and a fantastic warranty for the price. This is a great car!"