2014 Mitsubishi Lancer Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $16,322 - $16,867.

10/5.6

Based on 319 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Love my car

By on Thursday, January 03, 2008

"This is my first new car and I bought it in May. I love everything about it. I bought it with the sun and sound package and it's an excellent sound system. Excellent price for everything that's included in it. Road noise while on the highway is a bit loud, but just turn up the radio a bit and you don't hear it. Sirius radio is totally worth it! The only bad thing I'd have to say is that when I got rear ended in July, I took my car back to the dealership where I bought it and they did the worst job ever fixing it. After them having it for 3 months, it still is going back to them for further repairs since I got it back in September. If you get into an accident, take it to a professional body shop, they'll probably do a much better job."

Bargain price, quality car

By on Tuesday, January 01, 2008

"The 08 lancer Gts has many nice features for the price. It has great looks and a lot of room in the front (I am 6"4 and fit comfortably). The sound system is good even w/o the Rockford package, and the handling is outstanding. It is faster than the 88 olds I previously had, but that is not saying much. Interior quality is great as all the controls are in a logical place. Overall great daily driver that has some sport in it with very forgiving performance, and it will not kill you at the pump."

2008 LANCER GTS

By on Wednesday, November 28, 2007

"GREAT CAR FOR A GREAT PRICE. GOT MY LITTLE BEAST FOR $18500 W/O THE SUN AND SOUND PKG.BUT WITH THE CVT. THE HANDLING AND BRAKING ON THIS CAR IS AWESOME. THE LOOKS AND OPTIONS GOT MY ATTENTION FIRST,THEN THE TEST DRIVE[PUT YOUR FOOT INTO IT AND IT WILL GO],AND THE GREAT WARRANTY SEALED THE DEAL. I BOUGHT THE EXTENDED WARRANTY WHICH TAKES THE BUMPER TO BUMPER WARRANTY TO 100K OR 10YRS.NO WORRIES FOR ALONG TIME. MPG IS IN LINE WITH ESTIMATES IN THE MID TO HIGH 20's. LOVE THE CAR! THANKS MITSUBISHI!"

Lancer ES

By on Wednesday, November 28, 2007

"This is my first brand new car, I believe for the price and all the warranties and facilities I was provided by the Dealer there is no better chance to get a top quality vehicle, with features you'll find in other brands as extras, you have comfort, quality and very high stilling car."

so much more than I hoped for

By on Wednesday, November 21, 2007

"40-something and this is my first brand-new car. Never thought I'd own one - too much expense with little long-term return. I changed my mind while shopping for used and stumbled onto this. Then I drove lots of other new makes/models before going back to this one. Fabulous deal for what you get!! I have the GTS since end of Aug and still so VERY happy with it. For me, I needed the option of manual shift override or would have been content with the DE or ES version. The 4-stars I gave for Comfort would really be 4.7 but there was no in-between and it's only because the GTS has the thinner tires and sport-tuned suspension and seats - leaving just a little more road-feel than the other versions. Not really a bad thing, just not super-cushy, and not supposed to be. Now that I have the GTS I wouldn't trade it - LOVE the extras. Not all about extras though, the handling is phenomenal, I feel relaxed and completely in control. Mileage so far is better than sticker and I have not even taken a true highway road trip yet. Other Fav features are: sound system, O2 emissions at idle, climate control, info system on panel, quiet interior, solid construction, the "cockpit" feel, that stunning exterior design, and the best in the biz put-your-money-where-your-mouth-is warranty. After 3 mos I still can't wait to get out of work and into the new ride!! p.s. my favorite comment received from a (motor-head) friend was "this is the smart-money version BMW.""

lancer 08

By on Thursday, November 15, 2007

"i love my car but wish it had more power"

Amazingly Fun Vehicle

By on Tuesday, November 13, 2007

"I am 19 and driving the 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer DE and it is top notch in basically every aspect. The performance matches the body style, fierce!.... It is more than appealing to the eye and is a crowd favorite when I drive it through the University of Pittsburgh where I attend college!... I recommend this car to anyone who wants driving to be a thrill and something they look forward to!..."

By on Tuesday, October 23, 2007

"I love this car! This is by far the best vehicle I've had!"

Sporty but not

By on Wednesday, October 17, 2007

"Need some hp. Hopefully they will come out with a reliable small turbo setup to add on."

Best Value

By on Wednesday, October 10, 2007

"The Car speaks for its self"

lancer gts

By on Tuesday, September 25, 2007

"just got the 2008 lancer gts. and its truely amazing. i previously had a cobalt lt2. the lancer is about 5,000 times the car the cobalt is."

could have done better

By on Sunday, September 23, 2007

"The only thing not too good is that the seats in the DE are not adjustable (did not know that when I purchsed). The driver side mirror gives you a blind spot when making a left turn. Seat fabric is kind of rough. There has already been a call back for a faulty part with the bar between the windows."

Great CAr

By on Monday, September 17, 2007

"PRO'S: Great car for the money. New body design stands out. Gas mileage is better than rated. Will buy another Con's: Road noise level high but can be reduced by going to 18" wheels and better tire than factory. Too much wind noise when back windows down."

By on Saturday, September 15, 2007

Excellent Buy

By on Sunday, September 09, 2007

"Best in it's class for style, safety, electronics and a excellent head-turner. If you are looking to buy a sporty car with lots of extras(GTS) and a smooth CVT transmission I would strongly recommend looking at this vehicle. My only complaint would be the short armrest, if you are a tall person this may not be a problem. My height is 5'8" by the way."

By on Thursday, August 16, 2007

SoSo

By on Sunday, August 12, 2007

"I bought this in march I own the GTS automatic fully loaded and I was expecting a faster ride but its only a 4 cylinder and its not as fast as expected. Its also not that comfortable on long rides. On the other hand it has some nifty features and I would recommend it to anyone that doesnt plan on driving more then a daily commute."

NICE

By on Thursday, August 09, 2007

"The car is pretty nice just to slow for me."

By on Wednesday, August 01, 2007