2014 Mitsubishi Lancer Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $16,393 - $16,910.

10/5.6

Based on 325 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

car drives very well

By on Friday, April 11, 2014

Pros: "nice car, drives great"

Cons: "don't like the black interior"

"this is my second lancer, I enjoy the drive and ride, but I don't like the black interior it picks up everything...would have chosen a different interior color,over all very nice car. My first lancer I had for 10 years, not one bit of problem with it.....hope this one will do as well."

Fun to Drive

By on Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pros: "Great handling,"

Cons: "5 speed needs to be a six,Rear Spoiler block view"

Clean lines

"This car is REALLY fun to drive, It has good pick up and handles great, The 5 speed needs to be a 6 speed is my biggest complaint RPM's are very high at high way speed, poor mileage on the highway, second would be that the rear spoiler completely blocks the rear view. I get around 18 mpg with it. I drive somewhere between average and aggressive. I like the quick pick up so I take off quicker than most but I cruise around the speed limit. I get a lot of compliments on the car."

Clean lines

GREAT vehicle!

By on Friday, July 23, 2010

"I have 60000 miles and STILL have not had a SINGLE problem with my car. I added some aftermarket parts and made it even faster. This car is so reliable, comfortable, I get GREAT gas mileage and I drive like a total jerk. (Gun it at every light, drive 85mph on the the freeway, 60mph in the city) and still get 23miles to a gallon. No joke!"

UPDATE

By on Friday, October 02, 2009

"After owning my 08 GTS for 2 years and 28k miles it has performed flawless! I can easily avg. 32 mpg on the highway with a combined avg of 30 mpg on my last tank. It has only been serviced by Mitsubishi techs and it still has the original dunlop tires with some tread left! The only con is this car is SCARY on snow! I will be replacing them soon with Goodyear Eagle GTs for much improved traction in snow. Thanks Mitsubishi"

Great car, just needs some work

By on Wednesday, December 24, 2008

"I have had the car for about a year now and I have had to have the starter replaced 2 times already and it is still having trouble starting, my mechanism on the window broke off making the driver side window completely blow out, and my tire pressure light turns on randomly without needing air in the tires. The car does have great gas mileage and has a decent pickup, good for your money, just has some problems that need to be straightened out in newer models."

Good Deal

By on Friday, August 22, 2008

"Well I have had my 09 GTS for three months now and I really love he car over all. I drove most of the major brands and I think the Lancer is priced very well for all that you get. I really like the Tech package that comes with this car its really well integrated. The Fosgate system sounds really good too. The power is really decent while cursing but from a stop it would be nice to have a bit more torque. Its nothing your right foot can't over come by bring up the RPMS to where the power is and the trade off I guess is you have very good power at speed which its competitors lacked. All the competitors comparable cars I drove had a bit more torque from a stop but ran out of strong acceleration at about 60 MPH and that is where the Lancer shins. So there is no passing problems! The handling is great! The gas mileage runs on average about 27 MPG but I do get as high as 34 MPG if im on fairly flat ground and keeping my speed below 70. Once you past 70 you notice a good drop in MPG. I do have two issue with the Lancer.....one is that the body panels are very thin and dent super easy and the seat material is not going to wear very well. I have two major dents from people being careless with there doors and I don't think they would have been so bad if the gage of metal was not so thin!"

Amazing car packed with performance!

By on Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Pros: "BANG FOR THE BUCK!!"

Cons: "Cheap interior cues (minus the Reacro seats)"

"This is one of the best handling cars on the road. It has great design cues and the drive and feel are amazing. Where it lacks are the econo plastic interior cues hidden by the amazing Recaro Bucket seat. It goes great in all types of weather if properly equipped tires are used. Its reliability is right on par with most import cars. The service on the car is costly as the fluids are not cheap! Overall I would say you would be hard pressed to find a car in this range that has the performance and all around capabilities of the EVO X. This is not a car for your everyday commuter, it is without a doubt a drivers car with performance in mind. so if you are looking for a plush ride and great MPG, just keep looking..."

Amazing

By on Friday, January 10, 2014

Pros: "Too many to mention...amazing car."

Cons: "ACD pump relocation if winter driven"

"Fast and the most amazing vehicle I've ever owned...love it. Price compared to ability is unmatched by any other car."

Best bang for buck

By on Thursday, February 21, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, performance, price"

Cons: "Interior, ride comfort, cabin noise"

"Price and performance are always my main 2 concerns. This car delivers in leaps and bounds. Faster than it's competition, the STi (cheaper as well), more space than it's other competitions 370z/mustang/etc, and not to mention it's way better looking. Highly recommended"

This is a GREAT car!!!!!!

By on Monday, February 18, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, super fast, very good looking."

Cons: "Interior lacks, Police Maganet!!"

"Let me start off by saying I now own, or have owned most "Performance" cars that generally fall into this price bracket...2 STi's, Mazdaspeed 3&6, S2000, and a GTI. This one is the best all around car for the $$$$ hands down! The performance could only be matched by one of my STi's and that car has $7000 under the hood; and my MR will very narrowly loose to it and its stock!! The Twin-clutch is amazing! I have shaved times down on every track I've been too, and to be honest the ride is not bad on regular roads...with that being said just remember what you are buying if you want a "cushy" ride don't buy a sports car! My biggest complaint is the interior. It's not that bad but compared to the other cars I have owned it is very cheap, but in retrospect none of the other cars were as fast "stock" or as fun to drive. The best advice I can give if you are buying one...tell the dealer to keep the super trash sound system<--as its horrible, but who is really listening to the music when you can listen to that great motor!"