2011 Mitsubishi Lancer

Based on 332 Ratings for the 2008 - 2017 models.

Great car!

By on Tuesday, December 29, 2009

"I love this car. I wish it was a little cheaper for the GTS model, but it has great handling, great kick for a four banger, and the body style looks great. Happy to be a owner."

great buy

By on Monday, June 29, 2009

"i love this car. i have been reading other reviews on here that are not about the ralliart mainly about the GTS but i have the ralliart. the twin cluth transmission that a lot of manual lover knock is actually great its very responsive and can shift way faster than anyone driving a stick. the acceleration on it is good it puts u in your seat. i drove this car from ohio to cali and have no complaints.the keyless start and the fast key to open your door is a nice feature u never have to take your keys out of your pocket. but ive had this car for about a month now and love it its a great car for the money it has room in the back seat for passangers and is quick. maybe the only thing i have against it is the gas mileage but i was used to driving a car that got 30 mpg combined."

Great car

By on Saturday, February 6, 2010

"I bought used 2009 Lancer ES. It has great handling and great acceleration because of CVT. This car has better handling and acceleration than Camry. My only concerns are that Engine sound is a little noisy and the door thickness is less than Camry. But cost performance is better than Camry."

car drives very well

By on Friday, April 11, 2014

Pros: "nice car, drives great"

Cons: "don't like the black interior"

"this is my second lancer, I enjoy the drive and ride, but I don't like the black interior it picks up everything...would have chosen a different interior color,over all very nice car. My first lancer I had for 10 years, not one bit of problem with it.....hope this one will do as well."

Very happy

By on Wednesday, March 14, 2012

"We love the gas mileage. 38 highway on trips and 32 mpg per tank on our normal weekly driving. The trunk is surprisingly big and plenty of room in the back seats for average adults. The cvt transmission took a little getting use to but is super smooth on cruise control"

Great gas mileage

By on Friday, February 17, 2012

Pros: "smooth ride,great mileage , and interior features"

Cons: "super weak power wise , and a little noisy"

"Yeah i know that its not the evo x but i still think that the cvt transmission is holding back the car . I bought it with the knowledge that it was a cvt transmission but i didnt know it would suck this bad . Other then the lacking power its a great car , excellent mileage i get 24 mpg in the city and 33 on the highway . Super smooth ride kind of suprised me . The options that my lancer has makes it nice the seats are comfortable controls on the steering wheel and handsfree for the cell phone which can stream music love that option. Like i said in the begining great car just need more power makes it hard to get on the freeway!!!!!"

Best car for the money if you like performance

By on Tuesday, February 8, 2011

"Flat out the best car for the money if you want a thrilling ride and are willing to lose a little bit of the comfort or interior quality. Because of the stiff suspension, it can be a little bumpy on bad roads, and the interior has a little more plastic than I would like, but other than that, this car couldn't be more perfect. Mean exterior styling, powerful engine that is easy and cheap to make MORE powerful (some mods are free ecu tunes), a real head turner. Rain, snow, gravel, dirt, this car will conquer the roads you travel on, and you WILL have a blast doing it! I've had it for over a year and I'm far from bored. If fact, I like it more every day! Be careful of the mod bug though, haha. Way too easy to make this car even faster!"

Near Supercar Performance in a tin can

By on Wednesday, March 31, 2010

"One of the best cars I have ever owned. I also owned a 2006 STi, and although the seats were better in the STi, the Evo is better in almost every other way. The Evo X has a nice ride quality, better than the previous models. It is bigger, sadly, but not too big. The SAWC system is insane. The engine begs to be tuned out of the box. You can pull an easy 350bhp out of these with nothing but bolt ons-and still pull 22mpg! Some rattles, interior quality not the best, but a corner had to be cut somewhere to get that price point."

Nice Vehicle-Cheap Paint

By on Tuesday, March 23, 2010

"Pros-styling, features, looks, tech Cons-paint The paint started to chip about 20 miles away from the dealership. Now a year later and there are about 15 dime sized paint chips everywhere."

My First Car

By on Monday, June 22, 2009

"The car looks great and is very reliable but the interior is made of some cheap plastics which are easy to scratch. Performance is also not great but improved after I installed a new exhaust. Overall a great first car but if you have the money go for the 09 GTS version instead more power for just a little more money."

Best car ever owned...

By on Thursday, October 18, 2012

Pros: "Performance, Wet/snowy day capability, practical"

Cons: "fuel mileage"

"Performance, Practicallity and looks. This car is AMAZING!!! The Ralliart's TCSST transmission is aplomb, as is the engine. PLUS, its a Sportback as well so picnics, bikes, costco stuff etc., everything fits. The only drawback is the mpg are horrendous if on the throtle. But if driving normally, 20-23 mpg mixed. LOVE IT!!!!"

hotrod

By on Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Pros: "Acceleration give a kick in the pants"

"Plenty of power, excellent drivetrane."

Greatest Car Overall for the Money

By on Friday, June 29, 2012

"I love this car. The sportback can swallow cargo like no other. Great value. Great gas mileage. We have seen 35 on the hwy! Fun and sporty. The GTS handles like you wouldn't believe. Great sound system with the Rockford! Love it"

Nearly a super car

By on Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pros: "Price, Drivability, Upkeep, MPGs, Fun"

Cons: "Your likely to see another one or more on the road"

"I grew up in Florida and never drove in snow until I was stationed in Oklahoma. I have no doubt the traction controls have saved my car and possibly my life in a few close calls. I never got comfortable enough in the ice and snow to see what the car could really do but I have trusted its abilities in order to avoid people that pushed their vehicles too far. While I can’t speak for the performance in the snow, I have lived on dirt roads all my life and grew up driving on them. As I got older and more comfortable in the driver’s seats of my first few cars I started to see what I could get them to do in the dirt and mud. Driving both front and rear wheel, I have ended up in my share of ditches and bushes. When I got my Evo X, it was my first all wheel drive and it took me no time to get acquainted with its handling on black top and in the dirt. I was blown away by the cars ability to get me through some dicey, self inflicted situations. In every control setting the car would practically refuse to let loose. The response of this car is unbelievable. The steering has great feedback and the seats are perfect for throwing it into corners with little or no movement of the driver and front passenger. It has real leg room for the back seat passengers and this car is practical for everyday driving. I get great gas mileage (~22 city/ ~27 highway) but I don’t race from red light to red light. Sense buying this car (new) I have never thought about getting a different one. I have owned 9 cars in the past 9 years and the Evo X is the only one that hasn’t left me wanting for more. I got it fully loaded with every option and I can’t believe how much I paid. You will pay more for less with most other cars that consider themselves of higher value."

Love it

By on Friday, February 17, 2012

Pros: "Fast. AWD."

Cons: "price"

"This is not average car! Excellent Handling. Amazing acceleration. Comfortable interior. Eye catching exterior. Good gas mileage AWD"

Awesome

By on Monday, January 16, 2012

"Fast"

I love this car!

By on Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive with a cool look"

Cons: "GPS map not updated"

"I love everything about this vehicle. The way it drives, the features, its look and style and everything in between are excellent. I love the outside appearance. The in car bluetooth and navigation are amazing."

Excellent car for the price.

By on Friday, December 30, 2011

Pros: "Best out of similarly priced cars."

Cons: "Lacks power. Needs a more powerful engine."

"I got this car 2 years ago for under $19k. After 70k miles it has had no issues whatsoever."

Great car for the price

By on Monday, October 24, 2011

Pros: "great handling from seat to road"

Cons: "Center console cheapie plastic"

""Interior Design" was lacking because I would have done something different with the radio and lighter placement. the "quality" of some of the plastics on the dashboard were cheapie and it is quite loud. However the Exterior makes up for any design issues i had. the plastics were adequate for me the informative dash, the bluetooth and the Navi made up for any issue I had with some plastics. the pull of the engine between 2500 3000 rpm you forget any noise. I drove my car 50 to 150 miles a day and I always look forward to driving. MOST of the time I was conservative and could only get 25mpg When I did just my ecu upgrade I got 27 mpg and 40 whp. The 2011 added great upgrades to the interior for what is still a great price. I am going to get another!!"

NICE CAR

By on Saturday, September 10, 2011

"09 LANCER GTS, SO FAR SO GOOD NOT AS BAD ON GAS AS SOME SAY REMEBER THIS IS NOT A 2.0 WITH 110 HP FUN TO DRIVE AND AS OF YET VERY RELIABLE"

Best vehicle ever

By on Saturday, April 2, 2011

"By far the best car I've ever owned. Very responsive, modifyable, reliable, comfortable, and just all around a great choice. I live in upstate NY and see alot of snow, so I put some studded snow tires on a new set of rims and this thing is a tank in the snow. Comes stock with summer tires...bad for snow."

The best car I have owned

By on Wednesday, February 16, 2011

"I love my 2009 GTS Lancer. It is very sporty and yet has a lot of class. I have never had any regrets in purchasing this vehicle. Never had any problems with this car. Just regular oil changes,tire rotation and fluids checked. I purchased this vehicle new and could never see myself getting tired of driving this car. If you are even thinking of this car to purchase you will be sorry if you don't. Love Love Love this car!!!"

Sporty Fun Car

By on Tuesday, January 25, 2011

"I bought my 2008 Lancer GTS 10/09 with 24,000 miles and as of 1/11 have 51,000 on it. The lancer especially with the spolier, ground effects and fog lights is VERY sporty and I constantly get compliments on it. I got myself a great deal through a Mitsubishi delership and have the full sun and sound package with the rockford fosgate DVD/Navigation combo which just adds so much to the cars value. It handles great and feels real sturdy and solid on the road. I have the CTV transmission; acceleration isn't great but the car can move when it needs to. I took my car on a NY to Florida road trip this past year, put 2,200 miles on it within 10 days and ran into no problems whatsoever and the gas mileage I got was excellent! My previous cars have been an 08 Scion tC, 95 Eagle talon AWD Turbo and a 94 Nissan Maxima GXE and i greatly recommend the new Lancer to anyone who wants a sporty looking car with some room to spare, that gets good gas mileage at an economical price!"

Value Car

By on Saturday, January 1, 2011

"My wife and I bought this car (DE edition) new. It's a great car for what we paid for it. Decent gas mileage and great styling. Handles great and at higher speeds is very stable. A lot of engine noise in the cockpit during acceleration. Not sure if this is because it is a base model, or if all models do this. Very slow acceleration. It looks fast, but is actually quite slow. Haven't had any problems with anything. Just regular maintenance. Interior is pretty uncomfortable. Seats are fairly hard but seem to hold you in place pretty well. One thing I HATE is that there are no arm rests up front. My right arm often gets sore from just hanging there. If you're looking for a value priced commuter that looks cool, this is a great car. If you're looking for speed and comfort, look elsewhere."

Lancer

By on Wednesday, January 6, 2010

"Lancer has got the best standard features that are in so manty other cars, not included. I own an 10' Lancer GTS bought it a few days ago. offered 18, 500 for the car which had navi and bluetooth hands free cell phone capability feature as 'extras'. Within a fw days i got a repsonse and i got the car.....it had a sticker price of $19,700 so i'd say an amzing car....great for college students like me!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi Lancer near Honolulu. See local deals