2010 Mitsubishi Lancer

Based on 329 Ratings for the 2008 - 2016 models.

Solid car, but lacking in fit and finish

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pros: "Handling, exterior styling, front seats, A/C"

Cons: "Ride, Rattles/Squeaks, interior materials, paint"

"I have a 2010 GTS Sportback and am generally pleased with it. Decent performance, low price, nice exterior styling (looks more expensive than it is), comfortable seats, great air conditioner, good handling. That said, it does have very cheap interior materials (my old 2002 Mazda had better plastics), there are a number of buzzes and rattles and it rides like an old mini-pickup and the paint is paper thin and easily scratched/chipped. Plus the MPG is pretty lackluster. I get 20 in city, 26 on the highway. The main draw for me was the styling and low price (got a great discount on a new leftover 2010). It was about 3K-4K less than a comparable Mazda3 or Honda Civic."

Works great! Good Buy!

By on Friday, March 12, 2010

"I am very pleased with my mitsubishi Lancer 09. I previously owned a Lancer 05 and did a trade in. I have had it for a year and has given me no problems what so ever. I love the style. My only recent problem is that my family is growing and I am afraid I might have to get an SUV instead. Hopefully I'll get to keep it:) Thank you Mitsubishi!"

very surprised

By on Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pros: "build quality, handling, sound system, reliable"

Cons: "ride"

"bought this car spring 07 never had any problems. The only thing about my Lancer is the ruff ride on the 18 inch rims and low profile tires. That is to be expected. It handles really well. I do alot of hwy driving but only get 26 mpg. I swear i have no squeaks or rattles. Gonna keep it to 100k and try something else."

Great car

By on Saturday, February 06, 2010

"I bought used 2009 Lancer ES. It has great handling and great acceleration because of CVT. This car has better handling and acceleration than Camry. My only concerns are that Engine sound is a little noisy and the door thickness is less than Camry. But cost performance is better than Camry."

Great car!

By on Tuesday, December 29, 2009

"I love this car. I wish it was a little cheaper for the GTS model, but it has great handling, great kick for a four banger, and the body style looks great. Happy to be a owner."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi Lancer near Honolulu. See local deals