2010 Mitsubishi Lancer

Based on 332 Ratings for the 2008 - 2017 models.

Greatest Car Overall for the Money

By on Friday, June 29, 2012

"I love this car. The sportback can swallow cargo like no other. Great value. Great gas mileage. We have seen 35 on the hwy! Fun and sporty. The GTS handles like you wouldn't believe. Great sound system with the Rockford! Love it"

Nearly a super car

By on Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pros: "Price, Drivability, Upkeep, MPGs, Fun"

Cons: "Your likely to see another one or more on the road"

"I grew up in Florida and never drove in snow until I was stationed in Oklahoma. I have no doubt the traction controls have saved my car and possibly my life in a few close calls. I never got comfortable enough in the ice and snow to see what the car could really do but I have trusted its abilities in order to avoid people that pushed their vehicles too far. While I can’t speak for the performance in the snow, I have lived on dirt roads all my life and grew up driving on them. As I got older and more comfortable in the driver’s seats of my first few cars I started to see what I could get them to do in the dirt and mud. Driving both front and rear wheel, I have ended up in my share of ditches and bushes. When I got my Evo X, it was my first all wheel drive and it took me no time to get acquainted with its handling on black top and in the dirt. I was blown away by the cars ability to get me through some dicey, self inflicted situations. In every control setting the car would practically refuse to let loose. The response of this car is unbelievable. The steering has great feedback and the seats are perfect for throwing it into corners with little or no movement of the driver and front passenger. It has real leg room for the back seat passengers and this car is practical for everyday driving. I get great gas mileage (~22 city/ ~27 highway) but I don’t race from red light to red light. Sense buying this car (new) I have never thought about getting a different one. I have owned 9 cars in the past 9 years and the Evo X is the only one that hasn’t left me wanting for more. I got it fully loaded with every option and I can’t believe how much I paid. You will pay more for less with most other cars that consider themselves of higher value."

Very happy

By on Wednesday, March 14, 2012

"We love the gas mileage. 38 highway on trips and 32 mpg per tank on our normal weekly driving. The trunk is surprisingly big and plenty of room in the back seats for average adults. The cvt transmission took a little getting use to but is super smooth on cruise control"

Great gas mileage

By on Friday, February 17, 2012

Pros: "smooth ride,great mileage , and interior features"

Cons: "super weak power wise , and a little noisy"

"Yeah i know that its not the evo x but i still think that the cvt transmission is holding back the car . I bought it with the knowledge that it was a cvt transmission but i didnt know it would suck this bad . Other then the lacking power its a great car , excellent mileage i get 24 mpg in the city and 33 on the highway . Super smooth ride kind of suprised me . The options that my lancer has makes it nice the seats are comfortable controls on the steering wheel and handsfree for the cell phone which can stream music love that option. Like i said in the begining great car just need more power makes it hard to get on the freeway!!!!!"

Love it

By on Friday, February 17, 2012

Pros: "Fast. AWD."

Cons: "price"

"This is not average car! Excellent Handling. Amazing acceleration. Comfortable interior. Eye catching exterior. Good gas mileage AWD"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi Lancer near Honolulu. See local deals