2010 Mitsubishi Lancer

Based on 332 Ratings for the 2008 - 2016 models.

car drives very well

By on Friday, April 11, 2014

Pros: "nice car, drives great"

Cons: "don't like the black interior"

"this is my second lancer, I enjoy the drive and ride, but I don't like the black interior it picks up everything...would have chosen a different interior color,over all very nice car. My first lancer I had for 10 years, not one bit of problem with it.....hope this one will do as well."

Best car ever owned...

By on Thursday, October 18, 2012

Pros: "Performance, Wet/snowy day capability, practical"

Cons: "fuel mileage"

"Performance, Practicallity and looks. This car is AMAZING!!! The Ralliart's TCSST transmission is aplomb, as is the engine. PLUS, its a Sportback as well so picnics, bikes, costco stuff etc., everything fits. The only drawback is the mpg are horrendous if on the throtle. But if driving normally, 20-23 mpg mixed. LOVE IT!!!!"

hotrod

By on Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Pros: "Acceleration give a kick in the pants"

"Plenty of power, excellent drivetrane."

Greatest Car Overall for the Money

By on Friday, June 29, 2012

"I love this car. The sportback can swallow cargo like no other. Great value. Great gas mileage. We have seen 35 on the hwy! Fun and sporty. The GTS handles like you wouldn't believe. Great sound system with the Rockford! Love it"

Nearly a super car

By on Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pros: "Price, Drivability, Upkeep, MPGs, Fun"

Cons: "Your likely to see another one or more on the road"

"I grew up in Florida and never drove in snow until I was stationed in Oklahoma. I have no doubt the traction controls have saved my car and possibly my life in a few close calls. I never got comfortable enough in the ice and snow to see what the car could really do but I have trusted its abilities in order to avoid people that pushed their vehicles too far. While I can’t speak for the performance in the snow, I have lived on dirt roads all my life and grew up driving on them. As I got older and more comfortable in the driver’s seats of my first few cars I started to see what I could get them to do in the dirt and mud. Driving both front and rear wheel, I have ended up in my share of ditches and bushes. When I got my Evo X, it was my first all wheel drive and it took me no time to get acquainted with its handling on black top and in the dirt. I was blown away by the cars ability to get me through some dicey, self inflicted situations. In every control setting the car would practically refuse to let loose. The response of this car is unbelievable. The steering has great feedback and the seats are perfect for throwing it into corners with little or no movement of the driver and front passenger. It has real leg room for the back seat passengers and this car is practical for everyday driving. I get great gas mileage (~22 city/ ~27 highway) but I don’t race from red light to red light. Sense buying this car (new) I have never thought about getting a different one. I have owned 9 cars in the past 9 years and the Evo X is the only one that hasn’t left me wanting for more. I got it fully loaded with every option and I can’t believe how much I paid. You will pay more for less with most other cars that consider themselves of higher value."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi Lancer near Honolulu. See local deals