2010 Mitsubishi Lancer

Based on 332 Ratings for the 2008 - 2017 models.

By on Monday, January 4, 2010

"I got this car almost 3 years ago and still love it. I feel very safe in it with my son and it looks so nice and I have not had 1 problem with it."

2009 Ralliart

By on Sunday, December 13, 2009

"I love this car, is really fast has excellent handling and looks awesome in rally red. My only concern so far is that it needs a bigger fuel tank."

COOL

By on Thursday, September 24, 2009

"GOOD THINGS:NICE CAR, good acceleration, acc in M/T is amazing, but that doesn't mean that CVT is not good at all. Front side design is the best part, recommend having Sun&Sound package for 650Watt Base, I don't have Navi, but people says that Navi can do so so many things, so I also recommend that. 18 inch tire looks adoreable, put the aftermarket Short RAM INTAKE and you will probably feel STRONGER. SO-SO THINGS: probably interior, can get scratched easily somewhat. but people at the streets wouldn't pretty much notice those little scratches inside of the car. Also, I dunno if this has occured only for me but, outside paint got scratched by little little tiny stones so easily that I probably have met while I was driving on the road. Also, it seems that outside car cover is kinda thin. it might get bented so easily."

LOVE IT!!!

By on Monday, July 13, 2009

"Just got my 09 GTS 2 weeks ago...could not have made a better decision. Got it loaded and for the money I couldn't get another car with everything I got in this. It handles great and the CVT is awesome! I have never had a smoother ride. Not only that...the rotor glow color is to die for! It has plenty of space in the front, leg room in the back, and a nice size trunk. The rockford fosgate system sounds awesome. and the key fab is just a really cool feature. You won't be sorry for giving this one a try!"

love it

By on Sunday, July 12, 2009

"have had this vehicle for over two years and have not had a single problem as of yet."

Very nice car

By on Monday, June 29, 2009

"Handles Extremely well for a $16000 dollar car. Needs a little more HP though even with a stick shift like mine. But its fun to drive and I just cant rave enough of how good it handles for this priced car. I have the sun and sound pkg also that really helps bring out the fun factor too."

By on Monday, June 15, 2009

"Last year I bought the 2009 GTS when it first arrived at dealerships. I jumped at the '09 because it came with a more powerfull 2.4 litre engine. The rockford fosgate stereo is probably the best factory system out there in the cars class and the bluetooth is a nice touch. As far as performance goes, the '09 is quite a bit quicker than the '08 and if you op for the 5-speed manual the car with sprint to 60 a full 1.1 seconds faster than the CVT. On top of that I cannot believe how well this car handles. I have tested the limits time and time again and am never dissapointed. I have read other reviews on this vehicle and am a little confused. I think the Dunlop SP5000 tires that come with the car are outstanding! I have 21500 miles on the car and they still have plenty of grip. My only complaints about the car are the seats are not comfy on long trips, there is a bit of roadnoise (nothing dynamat didn't take care of), and it doesnt come with standard traction control (offered in the touring package for $1000 along with HID lights, and some stupid computer that adjusts your throttle if your off the line on a turn)"

The Best

By on Sunday, March 15, 2009

"I have an 08 gts. The best car I have ever bought! I have paddle shifters, sport tuned suspension, 18s, agressive look you name it all for under 19k. The interior is great, sound system, overall setup is amazing. The only con Ive had is the acceleration from a stop is a little slow but from a roll it is great. Well worth the money, which isnt much at all for what you get, and is very good on gas as well as handling and comfort. I test drove other cars from hondas to mazdas before deciding on the lancer with zero regrets."

By on Wednesday, December 10, 2008

"Overall this car has been a great value, the MPG is great, looks faster than it is though. have not had a problem with the tires or anything else, have had it over a year and put on 18000 great car, I love it"

Love This Car!

By on Tuesday, October 7, 2008

"This is the best car by far for the price! I intend to keep it for many years to come. My husband has the 2008 WRX and is the former owner of an EVO IX MR and he loves the power and quality of this car. It doesn't feel like you got $10,000 less worth of car. I only have two complaints: 1. The stock tires for the GTS were worn out after only 10,00 mi. of daily driving and for the wheel size, the tire selection is quite limited. 2. The felt mat on the bottom of the trunk is not secured anywhere."

By on Sunday, August 3, 2008

"I like my car overall. but it does not seem to stand up as well as others when it comes to the body or interior. it can't take even a small whack without some damage... otherwise it is a good car."

2008 Mitsu Lancer ES

By on Tuesday, June 17, 2008

"I Traded In A 2005 Chevy Cavalier And I Actually Miss It. I Expected More Power From The Lancer. My Cavalier Actually Was Faster 0-60. I Like The Handling. I Like The New Look. Once You Get Past 20 MPH I Love The Speed And Acceleration. The Braking Takes A Little Getting Used To But Its Really Good. Interior Is A Little Plasticky But They Made It Look Good. I Wish I Would've Been Able To Afford An ES Model With More Packages Such As Technology And Appearance. You Dont Really Need The Sound Package Cuz The Speakers Are Fine Unless You Want It For The Sun Roof. I Think The Car Is A Little Over Priced For Standard But Overall Its A Great Vehicle And I Dont Regret It."

By on Sunday, May 11, 2008

"I traded in my 01 Lincoln LS for an 09 GTS and I'm not missing that LS at all. The features are awesome for the price and the overall feel of the car is amazing. While being a little tight on your larger passengers (I myself being 6'4" 240lbs) Its still a comfortable ride with the only thing I miss from lincoln being the ability to pull the steering wheel away from the dash, rather than just move it up and down. The larger motor gives it some decent kick when you put the pedal to the floor but by no means are you going to outrun a GT Mustang or some of the faster imports on the market. The handling is superb, the Rockford Fosgate premium stereo system, with included 10" sub in the trunk, sounds perfect and the FAST Keyless entry system is beyond perfect for people needed to, no play on words intended, be fast. It's a great car for a great price with upgrades that can be found quickly and easilly be either going through your Mitsubishi dealership or through the closest local tuner shop."

Great Styling...but slow

By on Tuesday, March 18, 2008

"I love my GTS...the CVT is fun, but slow. It has a mild, full body kit which looks great, but at 5.3" height, it needs to be lowered about 2" to match the body styling. It's perfect for someone who wants a stylish, sporty, affordable car without the need for speed. Pros: tight steering & braking, comfort, style Cons: slow, ground height"

Great for Price

By on Tuesday, January 8, 2008

"First time Mitsubishi buyer. The new look caught my eye at the dealership. The non-GTS versions looked cheap, so the slighly extra money was well worth the upgrade. Ride and handling is great. Acceleration is a bit slower than expected. A slight delay with initial acceleration. The engine should've been bigger than 2.0 to handle the weight of this car. After 12K miles, the acceleration improved. I'm surprised the 2.0 engine only gets 29 hwy. My 1993 Toyota Camry 2.4 was getting 30 hwy even after 14 years of good maintenance. I haven't gotten used to the paddle shifting to make it efficient so I just keep it in automatic. CVT is great; can't feel the shifting of the transmission. Love the sound system and subwoofer. However, there's no immediate Random shuffle (hitting the Random button to play another randomly selected song). It only shuffles after a song is done. My 2000 Aiwa MP3 in-dash player and my 2007 Hyundai Entourage also shuffles when you hit the Random button. And if you fast forward to the end of the song, it doesn't shuffle, it plays the next song. Barbaric. So now I have to buy an iPod. The driver seat should have come with electronic seat adjustment. Other than those idiosyncrasies, all my friends and coworkers have been very impressed with this car."

lancer gts

By on Tuesday, September 25, 2007

"just got the 2008 lancer gts. and its truely amazing. i previously had a cobalt lt2. the lancer is about 5,000 times the car the cobalt is."

could have done better

By on Sunday, September 23, 2007

"The only thing not too good is that the seats in the DE are not adjustable (did not know that when I purchsed). The driver side mirror gives you a blind spot when making a left turn. Seat fabric is kind of rough. There has already been a call back for a faulty part with the bar between the windows."

NICE

By on Thursday, August 9, 2007

"The car is pretty nice just to slow for me."

09 lancer es sport (CVT)

By on Wednesday, March 3, 2010

"Value- I got an outstanding deal, paid 16,100. for that price i got all of the body trimmings and fog lights, these are originally standard on the GTS. RELIABILITY- I am a daily commuter putting 3000 miles on the car per month, and i have not had any mechanical problems at all. with 18000 miles on and no problems i can see having this car for a long time. you just need to keep maintaining it, as with any car. QUALITY- just minor things here. the paint could have been better, lots of highway means lots of chips. on my hood i can see where a rock hit and i can see the metal under the paint as a result. and the console creaks alittle. PERFORMANCE- it is not an evo, so you can not expect much on acceleration. but the mileage on this car is great. on the sticker it says 28 highway but i get 30 to 31. handling is also great even for a base car. passing at high speed is accompanied by little body role and tight turns are not difficult to take. COMFORT- with the CVT tranny you have no shift shock. but when it down shifts it feels like an auto but with less shock. some people say that the engine is loud, but when you are driving you hear the wind and the tires more than the engine. when i start my car up i always fiddle around with my ipod and i some times stop myself from turing the key to start again because engine vibration is very low. very hard to notice if you are not paying attention. great car over all, has no problems and I love it. O READ THIS.- if you see that your car has the buttons for the blue tooth calling feature be sure to make sure that it is functional. i thought that mine was broken when i went to pair my phone to it after i bought it. when i went to the dealer they said that it was only "PRE-WIERD" for bluetooth. if you want to have that working you need to pay 355 for the part that makes it function. or you can demand that they add that before you close the deal."

By on Thursday, August 8, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, economical 33mpg highway, reliable"

Cons: "A little slow, interior upholstery could be better"

"I have owned this car for five years now. It has been the most reliable car I have ever had. It is stylish and has plenty of extras. Not the fastest car in the world but it is plenty quick if you choose to use the CVT Manual Transmission. Would recommend to anyone who wants a car that looks sporty and is very economical."

Favorite yet!

By on Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pros: "Great value, great driving, lots of options"

Cons: "Trunk space, semi-bland interior."

"I have owned Subarus and got a lot of flack from my car buddies about switching to this. But I loved the transmission and made the swap. Since day 1 I have loved this car. You get a ton of features for a great price. It gets better than book gas mileage on the interstate too. If I take it easy and keep about 70mph, you'll get around 28-30 mpg! In winter it handles ice and snow without a problem. My real only complaint is that the trunk space took a hit when they built it to accommodate a larger cabin. You can't fit a standard 22" carry-on on it's side."

Great value for the price

By on Friday, September 24, 2010

"The car serves me very well. I have a trailer which I use to tow my motorcycle to tracks. Everything works fine. With 400 lbs of bike and 200 lbs of trailer on the back it easly maintains 70-75m/h on the freeway (and gives 25-26mpg with the trailer). Very good MPG. My is manual transmission and gives me on regular basis 30-31 mpg with 70m/h and 24-26 mpg in city. Sexy look, powerful enought, fast enought, excellent comute car. Excellent handling in corners (trust me!). Front sport suspenssion does its job amazingly. A bit noisier than what I was expecting, but anyway I'm always playing some music so this is not an issue for me. Cheep for maintainance if you don't have maintainance plan included ~600-1000$ per year depends of the oil and filter you ask your dealer to put in. The manufacturer suggest changing oil each 5000 miles or more (I don't remember) so your cost can drop. I'm changing each 3K. Good luck folks."

Excellent Choice!

By on Wednesday, October 14, 2009

"When shopping, I was comparing this vehicle against the 2010 Mazda3. While almost every aspect is comparable, I found the Mazda3 styling hideous. Also, the Mitsubishi offers a 5/60k bumper 2 bumper 10/100k powertrain warranty. Some may say this is not necessary, but from past experience with Mazdas, it really pays to have a long warranty. The warranty makes me much more comfortable with my purchase of the Mitsubishi. The vehicle itself is amazing. I got everything I wanted, for a competitive price. The handling is impressive. The power on the 2.4L w/ CVT is acceptable. I really like the CVT, and would never buy another std automatic again. The styling is distinctive, w/o being over the top. The interior is modern and simple. The additional tech stuff like bluetooth, RF stereo, and info display are great for this level vehicle. The downsides are as follows, but keep in mind that this is an economy car, and other manufacturers seem to be similar. While the stiff suspension is great carving turns, it can be harsh on broken roadway. There is some road noise, mainly from the tires and limited sound deadening. However, if these issues were addressed, which I plan to do, this car could be a poor-mans Audi or BMW. If you are in the market for this type of vehicle, you should seriously consider the Lancer. Whether it is the base model, GTS or Ralliart, I think you would be very satisfied with your purchase."

Solid Car for the Price

By on Saturday, February 28, 2009

"Bought this car in July 2008, only GTS on the lot and wasnt even out in front of the dealership. Have thus far driven it from 11 miles on the odometer when we drive away that day to about 15k when we moved across country. Car is very solid, smooth idling, and great gas mileage. Only rated for 28 on the highway but I have gotten as hi as 31 in my standard GTS cruising for long periods of time at 70mph. Only problem we had thus far was when my 4 year old pulled on the seat belt too hard too many times all the way out and the mechanism broke, but that was a quick and free under warranty fix from the dealership. Plenty of power, which really surprised me coming from this 4cyl. You can really feel it put when it gets up and past 4,000 RPM, and its not like its sluggish before then at all. Simple but solid interior. I got no extra options, just as base a GTS as you can get and I love it. Solid handling, great gas mileage, goes when you put your foot in it and can have plenty of fun, but still plenty of room and good enough as a daily driver with two kids. Highly recommend."

Good econo car

By on Thursday, October 30, 2008

"The 08-09 Lancer DS/ES serves its purpose well; gets good MPG while looking cool. That's about it though. I sold my '07 RX-8 which got 18 MPG at best and I thought I could live with less of a car for better MPG, but ehh, not really. Mitsubishi forgot to build "Fun" into the equation when designing the Lancer. This car is about as fun as driving a tug-boat. No power, soft suspension, and iff quality. The car understeers on even the softest corners and the transmission is so ill-matched to the engine that you can never get a good rythm with shifting. All said, I miss my RX-8, but at 32 MPG with the Lancer I can't complain too much. Sometimes I even hit 42 MPG which is cool. So, if you are thinking of trading in your "Fun" car for this econo car don't do it. Buy a cheaper car and find a way to keep both. Pro's: Excellent MPG (especially for such a heavy car), big trunk, tons of back seat room, comfortable seats, lots of digital display instrument feedback, tight turning radius, looks cool, cheap overal price. Con's: NO POWER (2.0L) Gearing seems all wrong (MT), Super soft suspension, tons of body roll, interior is marginal, climate controls look like Mattel designed them, OE tires are noisy."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi Lancer near Honolulu. See local deals