2010 Mitsubishi Lancer

Based on 332 Ratings for the 2008 - 2017 models.

Previous | 1 ... 12 13 14 | Next

By on Friday, September 26, 2008

By on Tuesday, September 23, 2008

great car

By on Wednesday, September 17, 2008

"i love it, the husband always complains about it needing more power, but other then that its great! great gas milage."

great reliable car with low $$$

By on Tuesday, September 16, 2008

"I purchase lancer and love it, it's gives me great warranty and get about 32mpg, exterior looks better than civc or corolla, it's good price for that."

By on Wednesday, September 10, 2008

"Amazing car for the price. Enjoyable to drive, to look at, and to ride in. Ride is on the softer side, but still handles very well. Good gas mileage if driven carefully. Well designed interior, very driver friendly. I would definately recommend this car to anyone. My only complaint with it is that it lacks power."

By on Sunday, September 7, 2008

"great car for the money. needs more HP though. awesome features."

By on Sunday, August 24, 2008

Very Good car

By on Sunday, August 24, 2008

"Best value for the price - has plenty of head room, good features and nice nice body styling."

BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK

By on Friday, August 22, 2008

"THIS CAR SHOULD COST MORE, IT LOOKS AND DRIVES LIKE AN EXPENSIVE EURO SEDAN. HANDLES LIKE A ROCKET SLED ON RAILS AND I GET UP TO 34 MPG WITH IT, NICE SOUND SYSTEM AND ZERO PROBLEMS WITH IT, DESERVES A LOOK FROM EVERYONE THINKING OF BUYING ONE OF THE OTHER IMPORT CARS."

great car

By on Friday, August 22, 2008

"good on gas good handaling great looks"

By on Wednesday, August 20, 2008

By on Wednesday, August 13, 2008

By on Thursday, July 17, 2008

My Octane Blue 09 ES Sport

By on Saturday, July 5, 2008

"Well, it has been about a month since I have purchased this new and needless to say, I am loving every opportunity to drive in it! First off, the looks of the Lancer always command me to look back at it once I exit. I love the aggressive exterior design. Aside from me looking at it, I always have a few outsiders glancing at the car at every drive I take! Pretty funny to receive some nods of older Lancer Evo drivers around here! The Interior just makes the drive much more enjoyable. Tip: You have to buy the Sun and Sound package. The Rockford Fosgate sound system just blows away every music track I own in clarity and overall quality. Plus, turning up the loud 10" Sub is fun to do from time to time. But overall, there were two huge factors that sold me. First off was the impressive gas mileage. My average commute I can get around 27. On the highway I can average about 31-33 MPG. This is definitely a step up from my previous Oldsmobile Alero I traded in for this! Secondly, the handling. This car is one of the most fun to drive cars I've driven in a while. After an extensive test drive, I didn't want to leave the wheel! Just recently I went over to Letchworth State Park and it handled beautifully there. No problem whatsoever with the tight, skinny roads! My only complaint is what others have mentioned when researching this car before I bought it. The interior is fairly easy to scratch. Once knowing that, I've been pretty cautious swinging my foot out the door and handling the center console. Once inside and seated though, you really don't have to worry unless you like flinging your shoes around! Also, I slightly regret not purchasing the GTS model. I have the ES Sport, which basically includes everything the GTS model has except for the 16hp boost (with very slight difference in gas mileage) and the bigger rims. But I'm very pleased with this purchase! Overall and most importantly, this is a very fun and efficient car to drive. In the day of high gas prices, this car doesn't make you feel sad to drive around and fuel up. You owe it to at least test drive one!"

Very good car

By on Monday, June 30, 2008

"I think it is a good car for the money, the interior could use a little work. It does accelerate a little slow at first but I'm still getting used to it. It's very sharp looking, great sound system, and love the 5 speed."

excellent car!

By on Sunday, June 15, 2008

"just got the car few weeks ago, traded my beetle... and i love this car !!! interior feels a lil bit plastic but i guess that why its under 25T excellent sound system exellent handling excellent body style... i would definetly recommend this to a friend!"

By on Friday, March 21, 2008

Mitsubishi Inspiring, but Slow

By on Sunday, February 3, 2008

"My biggest complaint would be the CVT Transmission, but that's my opinion. It feels like the transmission is slipping under hard acceleration. Also, quality-wise, on the interstate the inside temperature in the vehicle becomes cooler due to the insulation of the firewall. Road noise is high at higher speeds. But, for the price, it's a hard car to beat. Looks great and I get a lot of compliments!"

By on Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Great Purchase

By on Monday, January 7, 2008

"Traded in a high performance vehicle for this in June - took awhile to get used to the differences but this is a great car. I feel safe when I drive it and also save a ton of money on gasoline. YEAH can use regular."

By on Saturday, January 5, 2008

Love my car

By on Thursday, January 3, 2008

"This is my first new car and I bought it in May. I love everything about it. I bought it with the sun and sound package and it's an excellent sound system. Excellent price for everything that's included in it. Road noise while on the highway is a bit loud, but just turn up the radio a bit and you don't hear it. Sirius radio is totally worth it! The only bad thing I'd have to say is that when I got rear ended in July, I took my car back to the dealership where I bought it and they did the worst job ever fixing it. After them having it for 3 months, it still is going back to them for further repairs since I got it back in September. If you get into an accident, take it to a professional body shop, they'll probably do a much better job."

Bargain price, quality car

By on Tuesday, January 1, 2008

"The 08 lancer Gts has many nice features for the price. It has great looks and a lot of room in the front (I am 6"4 and fit comfortably). The sound system is good even w/o the Rockford package, and the handling is outstanding. It is faster than the 88 olds I previously had, but that is not saying much. Interior quality is great as all the controls are in a logical place. Overall great daily driver that has some sport in it with very forgiving performance, and it will not kill you at the pump."

2008 LANCER GTS

By on Wednesday, November 28, 2007

"GREAT CAR FOR A GREAT PRICE. GOT MY LITTLE BEAST FOR $18500 W/O THE SUN AND SOUND PKG.BUT WITH THE CVT. THE HANDLING AND BRAKING ON THIS CAR IS AWESOME. THE LOOKS AND OPTIONS GOT MY ATTENTION FIRST,THEN THE TEST DRIVE[PUT YOUR FOOT INTO IT AND IT WILL GO],AND THE GREAT WARRANTY SEALED THE DEAL. I BOUGHT THE EXTENDED WARRANTY WHICH TAKES THE BUMPER TO BUMPER WARRANTY TO 100K OR 10YRS.NO WORRIES FOR ALONG TIME. MPG IS IN LINE WITH ESTIMATES IN THE MID TO HIGH 20's. LOVE THE CAR! THANKS MITSUBISHI!"

so much more than I hoped for

By on Wednesday, November 21, 2007

"40-something and this is my first brand-new car. Never thought I'd own one - too much expense with little long-term return. I changed my mind while shopping for used and stumbled onto this. Then I drove lots of other new makes/models before going back to this one. Fabulous deal for what you get!! I have the GTS since end of Aug and still so VERY happy with it. For me, I needed the option of manual shift override or would have been content with the DE or ES version. The 4-stars I gave for Comfort would really be 4.7 but there was no in-between and it's only because the GTS has the thinner tires and sport-tuned suspension and seats - leaving just a little more road-feel than the other versions. Not really a bad thing, just not super-cushy, and not supposed to be. Now that I have the GTS I wouldn't trade it - LOVE the extras. Not all about extras though, the handling is phenomenal, I feel relaxed and completely in control. Mileage so far is better than sticker and I have not even taken a true highway road trip yet. Other Fav features are: sound system, O2 emissions at idle, climate control, info system on panel, quiet interior, solid construction, the "cockpit" feel, that stunning exterior design, and the best in the biz put-your-money-where-your-mouth-is warranty. After 3 mos I still can't wait to get out of work and into the new ride!! p.s. my favorite comment received from a (motor-head) friend was "this is the smart-money version BMW.""

Previous | 1 ... 12 13 14 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi Lancer near Honolulu. See local deals