2010 Mitsubishi Lancer

Based on 325 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

car drives very well

By on Friday, April 11, 2014

Pros: "nice car, drives great"

Cons: "don't like the black interior"

"this is my second lancer, I enjoy the drive and ride, but I don't like the black interior it picks up everything...would have chosen a different interior color,over all very nice car. My first lancer I had for 10 years, not one bit of problem with it.....hope this one will do as well."

Fun to Drive

By on Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pros: "Great handling,"

Cons: "5 speed needs to be a six,Rear Spoiler block view"

Clean lines

"This car is REALLY fun to drive, It has good pick up and handles great, The 5 speed needs to be a 6 speed is my biggest complaint RPM's are very high at high way speed, poor mileage on the highway, second would be that the rear spoiler completely blocks the rear view. I get around 18 mpg with it. I drive somewhere between average and aggressive. I like the quick pick up so I take off quicker than most but I cruise around the speed limit. I get a lot of compliments on the car."

Clean lines

GREAT vehicle!

By on Friday, July 23, 2010

"I have 60000 miles and STILL have not had a SINGLE problem with my car. I added some aftermarket parts and made it even faster. This car is so reliable, comfortable, I get GREAT gas mileage and I drive like a total jerk. (Gun it at every light, drive 85mph on the the freeway, 60mph in the city) and still get 23miles to a gallon. No joke!"

UPDATE

By on Friday, October 02, 2009

"After owning my 08 GTS for 2 years and 28k miles it has performed flawless! I can easily avg. 32 mpg on the highway with a combined avg of 30 mpg on my last tank. It has only been serviced by Mitsubishi techs and it still has the original dunlop tires with some tread left! The only con is this car is SCARY on snow! I will be replacing them soon with Goodyear Eagle GTs for much improved traction in snow. Thanks Mitsubishi"

Great car, just needs some work

By on Wednesday, December 24, 2008

"I have had the car for about a year now and I have had to have the starter replaced 2 times already and it is still having trouble starting, my mechanism on the window broke off making the driver side window completely blow out, and my tire pressure light turns on randomly without needing air in the tires. The car does have great gas mileage and has a decent pickup, good for your money, just has some problems that need to be straightened out in newer models."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi Lancer near Honolulu. See local deals