2010 Mitsubishi Lancer

Based on 325 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

I love my car!

By on Thursday, December 13, 2012

Pros: "Awesome price, drives smooth, great sound system,"

Cons: "not enough trunk space, no rear dome light"

"I bought this car in May of 2007. As of today (12/13/12) I have not had any problems, mechanical or otherwise, with the car. This car has been on trips to Virginia (2 months after we bought it), Orlando a few times, Pennsylvania, and Texas. It still drives great. I love the sound system and navigation system in the car. The bluetooth is very useful. I just love driving it! After 5 1/2 years I still can't wait to get in and drive it every day. I don't like that there is no rear dome light, but that's the downfall to having a sunroof. The only reason I am wanting to trade it in is because I want something a bit bigger due to expanding my family, only because the trunk will fit the stroller and nothing else. If it weren't for that I would keep this car till it fell apart, which would be a very long time judging by the condition it is still in after 5 1/2 years."

Solid car, but lacking in fit and finish

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pros: "Handling, exterior styling, front seats, A/C"

Cons: "Ride, Rattles/Squeaks, interior materials, paint"

"I have a 2010 GTS Sportback and am generally pleased with it. Decent performance, low price, nice exterior styling (looks more expensive than it is), comfortable seats, great air conditioner, good handling. That said, it does have very cheap interior materials (my old 2002 Mazda had better plastics), there are a number of buzzes and rattles and it rides like an old mini-pickup and the paint is paper thin and easily scratched/chipped. Plus the MPG is pretty lackluster. I get 20 in city, 26 on the highway. The main draw for me was the styling and low price (got a great discount on a new leftover 2010). It was about 3K-4K less than a comparable Mazda3 or Honda Civic."

Favorite yet!

By on Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pros: "Great value, great driving, lots of options"

Cons: "Trunk space, semi-bland interior."

"I have owned Subarus and got a lot of flack from my car buddies about switching to this. But I loved the transmission and made the swap. Since day 1 I have loved this car. You get a ton of features for a great price. It gets better than book gas mileage on the interstate too. If I take it easy and keep about 70mph, you'll get around 28-30 mpg! In winter it handles ice and snow without a problem. My real only complaint is that the trunk space took a hit when they built it to accommodate a larger cabin. You can't fit a standard 22" carry-on on it's side."

By on Thursday, March 15, 2012

Pros: "BLAST to drive, very fast!"

Cons: "high price, cheap interior."

this in mine!!!

"This is by far the greatest car i have ever owned! car handles like a dream and is the quickest car in its price range!"

this in mine!!!

Truly the Best of Both Worlds!

By on Friday, December 30, 2011

Pros: "Sporty, fun to drive, and great price!"

Cons: "Small tires, no standard backup camera, and MPG."

"My 2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart is essentially the perfect balance between sportiness and handling on the one side, and comfort and economy on the other. The car really shines when it comes to acceleration and steering feel. The keyless entry and engine start are very convenient features. And the twin-clutch semi-automatic gearbox is quick, efficient, and a lot of fun! There are four minor things that I would change about this car if I wanted it to be "perfect." It could use a little bit wider tires for better lateral traction. I wish that a backup camera would have been included as standard equipment. It would be nice if it achieved slightly better fuel economy. And the transmission could be a little bit smoother especially while driving under 10 MPH. Aside from those four minor issues, the 2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart is a practically perfect vehicle that I would highly recommend for anyone who wants to enjoy sportiness for a great price without any major compromises in practicality."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi Lancer near Honolulu. See local deals