2010 Mitsubishi Lancer

Based on 319 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

this is one of my favorite cars I have owned.

By on Saturday, February 21, 2015

Pros: "fun to drive, sporty, auto/6sp shifter"

Cons: "for me? its not an SUV"

"Automatic with 6-speed steering wheel paddle shifter option. keyless entry and keyless start. no need to dig out your remote to get in and out of your locked car, this car detects your remote and unlocks with the touch of your hand. Rockford Fosgate stereo system with multiple cd disc changer. sunroof. This car is a bright blue with black interrior. I have the factory floor mats. and the interrior is in great condition. This car is fun to drive and gets plenty of compliments and attention. it gets great gas mileage. The only reason I want a different car is that I want an SUV. I bought it used it had only one owner before me."

Love this car - don't believe expert reviews

By on Thursday, January 22, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive, value, styling, rear leg room"

Cons: "on average gas mileage (but as good at the Golf)"

"OK this car is not the latest and greatest in technology but who cares! The car is fun to drive (I have a MT), it looks great and I actually like the simple and sparse interior. I traded in a VW Golf and although these are highly rated the quality was poor, gas mileage not great and even changing a light bulb was a major issue. The Mitsu has more room, is cheaper, drives just as well, has a better warranty and according the UK site "Reliability Index" is the number one rated compact car. Not sure why the experts give this car such consistently mediocre reviews. I guess because it does not push the limits on the latest technology or engineering then it gets slated. Wait until all these cars with fancy electronics and CVT transmissions break down and my MT Mitsu will still be running."

The. Best FWD car I have ever owed

By on Thursday, January 22, 2015

Pros: "Great car to modify. fun to drive"

Cons: "Poor tire selection when new very bad in winter"

"The Lancer GT is one of the secret little cars out there that most people ignore. test drive on the GT. If you're looking for a car with all the bells and whistles don't need to drive . Then look at some other automakers."

Very Impressed with the reliability

By on Sunday, December 07, 2014

Pros: "Fun to Drive, Efficient, Comfortable, Reliable"

Cons: "Cheap Interior, A bit of tire and road noise"

"I have owned this car for the past 6 years and I love it. It may be a bit weird looking at the outside but its really comfortable for me and my family. The only thing that have happened to the car is that one (or more - really not sure) of the ABS sensors is damaged but it stills works except for the wheels that have the sensor damaged and that the Air Compressor died at 5 years of use but you can replace it only costed 140 dollars with my personal mechanic. One of the bad things of the Lancer is the interior because its pretty much of full hard plastics and that's not great but the car has been reliable comfortable and the best part the 2.4 liter with the 5 speed is an incredible combination and its fun to drive for being a family sedan so that's great and the best part is that the car is very fuel efficient for what it is (and how I drive)"

Very well designed; kind of squeaky

By on Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Pros: "great price, nimble, quick, intuitive, comfortable"

Cons: "squeaky"

"I love almost everything about my lancer. It's quick, handles very well, definitely the most comfortable car I've ever been in, the display in the gauge cluster is very well thought out and the touch screen radio works flawlessly and is very intuitive. The voice control also works very well. Honestly, the only complaint I have is that it has several squeaks/rattles/etc., even at such low mileage. I have been able to track down a couple and wiggle/push/lube things to make them stop but some are just incurable it seems."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi Lancer near Honolulu. See local deals