2010 Mitsubishi Lancer

Based on 311 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

My '14 5 speed ES

By on Friday, September 19, 2014

Pros: "fun, acceleration, size, turning radius"

Cons: "noisy, paint chips,lots of plastic,"

2014 Mitsubishi Lancer ES, White wheels on Lancer, 14 Mitsubishi Lancer, Lancer, Lancer ES, Manual Lancer,

"Have had this vehicle for a little over seven months. I traded in my '12 Versa for this vehicle and could not be any happier. I, obviously, have the base model, but I am not too worried about creature comforts (heated seats/Recaro seats, sound system, Bluetooth, etc.), as these are all things that I am able to get as aftermarket accessories. It's a very responsive car, and I have no problem maneuvering into my tight parking spot in the downtown area. Although, I have noticed that the paint chips very easily, but after research you will see that is a very common issue; the interior cabin is a little noisy as well. Other than that I have had ZERO mechanical issues, and have received great customer support fro the ladies and gents at Mission Mitsubishi in San Antonio, Texas."

excellant car to own or drive anywhere in the us.

By on Sunday, September 07, 2014

"Car is fast and responsive in country or city. Fast excelleration to get off the the stop signs to main lanes quickly."

Good Vehicle, be ready for empty gas tanks!

By on Friday, August 29, 2014

Pros: "listed above"

Cons: "listed above"

"Car is exactly what you would expect from a small turbo compact. It has reallly low end torque, but at about 5th gear it begins to dog alittle. Sportronic shift is nice especially the multi-transmission mode. I don't use it much though. Eats up gas, disappointing especially in comparison to fuel milege on diesel turbo's out there. Don't be discouraged if insurance companies try to jack up your rates, there are insurance groups that will rate your car on your driving record alone, not just the stereotype of this car. Disappointed with the functional air scoops in the hood. Don't stand out like a WRX and are very restricted even though it looks open from the outside. 2 odd issues I have had, 1.) don't put your car keys in your pocket with Samsung S5 and expect to unlock the car with the keyless entry. The signal gets cancelled out. 2.) I lost all shift control of the odd gears after the car slid on an icy bridge and the antilock brakes went crazy. Had to restart the car to get 1,3,5 gears back. Overall great car, but if you are not used to driving a turbocharged engine, it takes some getting used to."

Mean and lean machine

By on Monday, August 25, 2014

Pros: "Drives great"

Cons: "Tinfoil doors, PDR guy becomes your best friend"

"This car is the best handling one in its class, do not even compare to those bland commuter mobiles with electric power steering. Advanced drivers appreciate the sharpness of steering, braking, and throttle response (no turbo lag). Manual transmission version (50 state emissions) of the GT has plenty of midrange power. No need to rev the engine. Being fast is more than just the 0-60 acceleration figure, its the cars ability to maintain the current velocity, braking for curves is many times optional with this car."

Great car for the price!

By on Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Pros: "Great price and very reliable!"

Cons: "Tire pressure sensors no good."

"The tire pressure sensors are no good in winter. Any time it is 20 degrees or less outside, they tell you your tires are low whether they are or not. You'll have to look at that warning on the screen until the weather warms up. Aside from that: great little car! Terrific mileage, and it has never not started for me no matter how cold it gets."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi Lancer near Honolulu. See local deals